vermaelen
cissokho
ganso
ramsey
hulk
gervinho
vanpersie
walcott

anyways after that loss to lyon i havent loose any game only drew with tot and everton in premier league apart from that won all

won league cup
ECL on Quarter finals gonna play r. madrid
FA cup semi finals bgonna play m.city or chelsea
in premier lig d got 26 wins 2 draw undefeated.

i have tried many tactics on this forums. soo far this tac is by far the best. only probs is concede a few goals but that could be my arsenals sh1tty def :p enjoying my first season wonder if i can do quadreble with arsenal on my first season :)
will keep u updated.

You have a strong team mate. Maybe you are unlucky. Don't worry, you are great in EPL. I also lose in Champions League to AC Milan at home by 2-3 even my team control game. Thanks mate. I think you need to add some players maybe at DC and a creativity winger so your team are more powerful. You can win all the trophy. ^^)

Just wanted to thank you for the corner tactic, it's amazing! My CB just scored a hatrick in the first half, all goals from corners!

Update my 2nd season. Just won Community Shield. ^^)

View attachment 202867

update on my 1st season
we won league, charity shield, league cup, champs league

league was rather interesting towards the end after i suffered a little blip towards the end but came strongly in the final 4 games to clinch the league from tottenham.

won v QPR 5-0
won v man city 6-0
won vfulham 9-0
won bolton 5-0

champs league beat inter milan in the final 1-0
fa cup lost to everton in final 2-1
league cup beat everton 4-2

hernandez finished top scorer with 54 goals. could have been more except for injuries and bad form in the 2nd half of season
rooney finished with 38 goals
vidic finished with 24 goals ( excellent all season )

assists wise

rooney 34
young 41

we ( as a team ) scored a total 226 goals from 64 games which is amazing as never scored that many before

amazing tactic but defense defo needs work ( not a moan just a thought )

i said at the start of 1st season i would not buy anyone and just rely on my own youth players coming through. which i did during my 1st season but i really struggled when it came to injuries as i thought that most of the players were not of a high enough standard. they were of course some exceptions like
cleverly
welbeck
pogba
morrison
diouf ( never played him before but got a couple of hattricks )

these players all did very well and in season 2 they will get more game time. i have however succumbed to temptation and purchased christian eriksen and yohan mollo for a combined total of £12.5 million. they will be no more purchases this season but will be looking to sell a number of players to free up some space and make the club some money.

i have decided to make a 2nd tactic due to the dip in form during 1st season which is a very attacking 4231 ( 3amc )

just played everton in charity shield using this new tactic and won 5-1

so good start to season and hopefully this season will be better than the 1st

thanks again for your tactic

I just updated my FM 12 to v. 0.4 and I started a season with Otelul Galati in romanian league, so a low ranking team in a low ranking league and after I'll finish 1st season I'll come with review. Thank youHancuryahudi for your effort and for sharing this. Cheers, lad!

update on my 1st season
we won league, charity shield, league cup, champs league

league was rather interesting towards the end after i suffered a little blip towards the end but came strongly in the final 4 games to clinch the league from tottenham.

won v QPR 5-0
won v man city 6-0
won vfulham 9-0
won bolton 5-0

champs league beat inter milan in the final 1-0
fa cup lost to everton in final 2-1
league cup beat everton 4-2

hernandez finished top scorer with 54 goals. could have been more except for injuries and bad form in the 2nd half of season
rooney finished with 38 goals
vidic finished with 24 goals ( excellent all season )

assists wise

rooney 34
young 41

we ( as a team ) scored a total 226 goals from 64 games which is amazing as never scored that many before

amazing tactic but defense defo needs work ( not a moan just a thought )

i said at the start of 1st season i would not buy anyone and just rely on my own youth players coming through. which i did during my 1st season but i really struggled when it came to injuries as i thought that most of the players were not of a high enough standard. they were of course some exceptions like
cleverly
welbeck
pogba
morrison
diouf ( never played him before but got a couple of hattricks )

these players all did very well and in season 2 they will get more game time. i have however succumbed to temptation and purchased christian eriksen and yohan mollo for a combined total of £12.5 million. they will be no more purchases this season but will be looking to sell a number of players to free up some space and make the club some money.

i have decided to make a 2nd tactic due to the dip in form during 1st season which is a very attacking 4231 ( 3amc )

just played everton in charity shield using this new tactic and won 5-1

so good start to season and hopefully this season will be better than the 1st

thanks again for your tactic

Wow! That's really impressive mate. Thank you for giving a time to use my tactic. Yeah, I also noticed that the defense still weak because allowed to much. Some tweaking are needed here to improve that area.

If you come out with a new tactic, make sure it's can solve your defense line-up. I think maybe because of the higher line-up, we will allowed more goals. To reduce that, train our DC and full back to tight marking including Ball Winning Midfielder. Therefore, they will take responsible to tackle the opposition player without allowed them to come into our area.

I sold Carrick only. I think I want to sell Nani because he cannot stop to shoot from long range which is worst for me. I just bought Gotze, Hazard, Willian and Radja. They are great. For playmaker at MC, buy Willian and train him to try killer ball always and he can be the boss at midfield. While, Gotze and Hazard can supply killer and amazing ball to Rooney and Hernandez. Radja timing during sliding the opponents is great. He cut the chances and pass to the player in front of him.

Anyway, I like your achievement and hope you will taste more successful in FM. Keep me update mate. Your welcome. Thank you so much. ^^)

I just updated my FM 12 to v. 0.4 and I started a season with Otelul Galati in romanian league, so a low ranking team in a low ranking league and after I'll finish 1st season I'll come with review. Thank youHancuryahudi for your effort and for sharing this. Cheers, lad!

Your welcome mate. I'm really appreciate to you for trying my tactic with lower team. I never try it, I'm sorry. By the way, I hope you will success and keep me update mate. Thank you so much.^^)

Wow! That's really impressive mate. Thank you for giving a time to use my tactic. Yeah, I also noticed that the defense still weak because allowed to much. Some tweaking are needed here to improve that area.

If you come out with a new tactic, make sure it's can solve your defense line-up. I think maybe because of the higher line-up, we will allowed more goals. To reduce that, train our DC and full back to tight marking including Ball Winning Midfielder. Therefore, they will take responsible to tackle the opposition player without allowed them to come into our area.

I sold Carrick only. I think I want to sell Nani because he cannot stop to shoot from long range which is worst for me. I just bought Gotze, Hazard, Willian and Radja. They are great. For playmaker at MC, buy Willian and train him to try killer ball always and he can be the boss at midfield. While, Gotze and Hazard can supply killer and amazing ball to Rooney and Hernandez. Radja timing during sliding the opponents is great. He cut the chances and pass to the player in front of him.

Anyway, I like your achievement and hope you will taste more successful in FM. Keep me update mate. Your welcome. Thank you so much. ^^)

have been working on the defense but not having much luck, same with attack. something just seems to be lacking????

if put it up can you have a quick look and give me some advice for it?

View attachment 202891

im at a loss with it. i dont want this to be 1st choice tactic that of course will be yours :) however it still needs to be solid enough to cover for certain games

Your welcome mate. I'm really appreciate to you for trying my tactic with lower team. I never try it, I'm sorry. By the way, I hope you will success and keep me update mate. Thank you so much.^^)

i need some help everybody elses scorelines are really high like 6-0 and 9-0 but im getting 2-1 and 1-1 anyhelp my team is:

De Gea

Evra Vidic Ferdinand Rafael

Cleverly Fletcher

Young Nani

Hernandez Gomez

any help or suggestions would be much appreciated

anyone?

Last edited:
Testing this tactic out and Im not getting the same results with manchester united as everyone else. ive done everything ive been told and it just seems abit Inconsistant with Scores

Bare in mind

Manchester united 10 - 0 Rosenburg Champ league
Manchester United 6 - 0 Wigan
manchester united 6 - 0 Rosenburg Champ league
manchester united 4 - 0 Stoke

Im in the 9th november 2011 Unbeaten in the league

beaten 2-1 by manchester city in league cup 4th round

Scorers

Hernandez App 18 - 16 Goals
Vidic App 18 - 16 Goals
Rooney App 17 - 12 Goals
Nani App 18 - 7 Goals

Not the goals galore i was expecting compared to everyone else.

other then not scoreing as much and conceding more Im still very pleased with this tactic, its very original and has a set style aboout it which i love.

I rate this Tactic 8.5 / 10

would have gave a 10 But I think i suck at fm

Very good tactic, one of the best around....although Man Utd are fantastic with most tactics

View attachment 202888 View attachment 202890

I'm gonna try the tactic with a smaller club, just to see If I get similar results

Thank for using my tactic. Sometimes, it seems difficult because the players didn't gel each other. So, give them times. Mate, keep me update when you using this tactic on smaller team because I really wanna know the result. Thanks.

i need some help everybody elses scorelines are really high like 6-0 and 9-0 but im getting 2-1 and 1-1 anyhelp my team is:

De Gea

Evra Vidic Ferdinand Rafael

Cleverly Fletcher

Young Nani

Hernandez Gomez

any help or suggestions would be much appreciated

anyone?

Ok. My suggestion is make Hernandez as Poacher and Rooney as Complete Forward. Gomez maybe suits as poacher too. Vidic as DCR because he has great heading and jumping. Then, you need more creativity at MCR which for me Giggs is much better than Cleverly. Or you can bought Willian because he is one of my best MC in the squad.

got my first defeat in premier league against Q.P.R away haha soo far 30wins 3 draw 1 lost
won league cup
ECL final against Barcelona
FA final against Everton

having a great season :)

After a series of impressing performance like 3-1 vs Chelsea (Which I usually lose against), I just got *** ****** vs Marseille 1-3 :L

Ok. My suggestion is make Hernandez as Poacher and Rooney as Complete Forward. Gomez maybe suits as poacher too. Vidic as DCR because he has great heading and jumping. Then, you need more creativity at MCR which for me Giggs is much better than Cleverly. Or you can bought Willian because he is one of my best MC in the squad.

cheers who does willian play 4 thanks

end of season with my Arsenal team

League cup - winner
FA cup - winner
ECL- winner (beat barcelona 4-2 at final :) )
Premier league winner :)

edinson cavani is the most valuable player ^_^
just need to work on my def abit for next season :)

ty for the Great tact ^_^

After a series of impressing performance like 3-1 vs Chelsea (Which I usually lose against), I just got *** ****** vs Marseille 1-3 :L

Alright, after being completely humiliated by Marseille, it was my turn. 5-0 in the second leg at Anfield.

Although, I do have one question. How come everyone is scoring 5-6 goals a game, but the max I can win is 3-1 or so? :L

Testing this tactic out and Im not getting the same results with manchester united as everyone else. ive done everything ive been told and it just seems abit Inconsistant with Scores

Bare in mind

Manchester united 10 - 0 Rosenburg Champ league
Manchester United 6 - 0 Wigan
manchester united 6 - 0 Rosenburg Champ league
manchester united 4 - 0 Stoke

Im in the 9th november 2011 Unbeaten in the league

beaten 2-1 by manchester city in league cup 4th round

Scorers

Hernandez App 18 - 16 Goals
Vidic App 18 - 16 Goals
Rooney App 17 - 12 Goals
Nani App 18 - 7 Goals

Not the goals galore i was expecting compared to everyone else.

other then not scoreing as much and conceding more Im still very pleased with this tactic, its very original and has a set style aboout it which i love.

I rate this Tactic 8.5 / 10

would have gave a 10 But I think i suck at fm

1. Thank you for using my tactic.

2. Same with me, the team need to gel each other. That's why I put teamwork as additional focus area. For Man Utd team, you need to find someone who can be a playmaker such as Willian. He is good at his value. Then, train Nani to not shoot at long range. Therefore, he can run with ball and pass to the striker. Make sure Hernandez as poacher. Rooney, Berbatov and Welbeck can be complete forward.

3. No, you are good with this scores. You just need to play a right person in right position. Valencia and Nani is better at right while Young are the best at left. For defender, train them to marking tightly including Fletcher. We need to win the ball as fast as possible so the counter attack can be made.

4. Overall, I'm happy with your result and you can win more trophy. Maybe you just need to tweak the defense. Thanks mate. Keep me update. ^^)

end of season with my Arsenal team

League cup - winner
FA cup - winner
ECL- winner (beat barcelona 4-2 at final :) )
Premier league winner :)

edinson cavani is the most valuable player ^_^
just need to work on my def abit for next season :)

ty for the Great tact ^_^

Wow! You grabbed all trophies! That's great mate. I love your final Champions League result. You beat the best team in the world. Congrats! Many thanks for using this tactic. From my view, it works very well with you. Your welcome. Do you bought Cavani? How's he doing? If you tweak the defense, update here if it give positive result. ^^)