Votes: 13 9.8%
  • No

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Never will be

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • Not yet but he will be

Votes: 52 39.1%

• Total voters
If he cuts out the diving cheating and play acting then yes he has the potential and ability but as others have said, hes a ****.

It's all getting a tad heated now, which I don't like but meh, whatever

That is ridiculous! You would not have said that before this thread came up. In fact, you would have definitely said Vidic, and Rooney! This calendar year! First 2 months maybe, but since the Bayern game he's not turned up at all.

Walcott's football is fluid, and a joy to watch. Arsenal are a fantastic team to watch as well, Walcott adds flair to the game. His running and crossing play is immense, stand out bar to none, and also is a pretty mean striker up front. I don't think Nani is like this. Nani is skill, skill, skill. His crossing isn't brilliant, and he's a cocky brat. The thing about Nani I hate most, is his arrogance. He dives far too often, and it's very sporting. Did you see his celebration to other day? Drogba did dive a few years ago, and he's stopped that now, but he lets his temper go after all Champo League exits. To come out and say this now is just madness.

Anyway, Walcott > Nani
He's not turned up at all bar the first two months of this year?oO)
That is utter bollocks mate.

I've always thought he was fantastic. His attitude is so-so but he has unbelievable talent, he's already a big player for United. I still remember his ball against Milan <)

Oh yer i know but he never said he was a **** footballer he just said he thought Walcott is better when on top form thats all.

Still he should of given Footballing reasons.

This is not a "Nani is better than all of these players" thread. This is where we probably discuss his comments, comment on his class.

I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Walcott's football is fluid, and a joy to watch. Arsenal are a fantastic team to watch as well, Walcott adds flair to the game. His running and crossing play is immense, stand out bar to none, and also is a pretty mean striker up front. I don't think Nani is like this. Nani is skill, skill, skill. His crossing isn't brilliant, and he's a cocky brat. The thing about Nani I hate most, is his arrogance. He dives far too often, and it's very sporting. Did you see his celebration to other day? Drogba did dive a few years ago, and he's stopped that now, but he lets his temper go after all Champo League exits. To come out and say this now is just madness.

Anyway, Walcott > Nani

Don't be silly.

He's not turned up at all bar the first two months of this year?oO)
That is utter bollocks mate.

no it's not

World Cup?

Not scoring since the Bayern game?

People look at the facts, and there they are?

Last edited:
In what way - that's my honest opinion, backed-up with reasons :S
Sorry but all your reasons are completely ****. You point out the fact that Nani's crossing is ****, but your trying to say Walcott is a better player, who clearly cannot even cross the road, nevermind the ******* ball!?

Walcott is no where near Nani's technical ability, nor skillful. Walcott has more pace but Nani more than makes up for that with his technical ability and skills, never mind his dangerous dead ball ability, he's got a cracking long shot and he knows how to finish. Everything you've pointed out, Nani can pretty much do better, except pace, and Nani isn't exactly 'slow' is he?

Thankyou, come again.

To be fair, a winger's job is to provide the goals for attackers. To already have eight assists as well as the four goals so far this season (no doubt they will increase), that is pretty impressive.

To say he's one of the best in the world is pretty overreacting. Definitely best in the Premier League.

Nick, you're well entitled to you opinion, but when you put it on a forum, you should at least have something to back it up, otherwise as shown by responses to you, you're going to get shredded.

By the way, your post was nonsense, in pretty much every way you described walcott. the only place walcott is better is in raw pace, and arguably in pure finishing

but your trying to say Walcott is a better player, who clearly cannot even cross the road, nevermind the ******* ball!?

Made me LOL XD

Seriously though, Walcott is a terrible on the wing, decent up front though.

As much as I hate Nani's guts.

In The prem for me it goes...

Nani>Milner>Lennon/Valencia>Walcott.

No disrespect to Nanny, but do you not think he should receive praise from other people. Because when you give yourself praise it comes across as quite big-headed.

Sorry but all your reasons are completely ****. You point out the fact that Nani's crossing is ****, but your trying to say Walcott is a better player, who clearly cannot even cross the road, nevermind the ******* ball!?

Walcott is no where near Nani's technical ability, nor skillful. Walcott has more pace but Nani more than makes up for that with his technical ability and skills, never mind his dangerous dead ball ability, he's got a cracking long shot and he knows how to finish. Everything you've pointed out, Nani can pretty much do better, except pace, and Nani isn't exactly 'slow' is he?

Thankyou, come again.

Walcott has a decent long shot hasn't he as well. Walcott knows how to finish, and his crossing is definitely improving as well but maybe immense wasn't the right word. Heat of the moment etc. but still, Walcott has got a very clear technique, and is pretty darn consistent. Nani lets his skill control him whereas, Walcott has fundamental aspects to become a good player, and, let's not forget, Nani is 2 years senior.

Walcott isn't the best free-kick taker in the world, and Nani is better than than Walcott on that aspect. Back again, personally, Walcott is better? I am not going to change my opinion, and so be it, what are you going to do about it?

Back again?

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

No disrespect to Nanny, but do you not think he should receive praise from other people. Because when you give yourself praise it comes across as quite big-headed.

LOL, Nanny :P

How the **** is Walcott better? Baffling, mate. Baffling.

I think Nani's over-rated, I'd have Bale/Malouda/Walcott/Lennon/Valencia in my side all day, personally.

no it's not

World Cup?

Not scoring since the Bayern game?

People look at the facts, and there they are?
oO)
Srsly?
He was injured a week before the world cup.
He scored on the weekend. And numerous times before that.oO)
Where the **** are you getting your facts from?:$

oO)
Srsly?

Rooney? He was on hols :P

Walcott has a decent long shot hasn't he as well. Walcott knows how to finish, and his crossing is definitely improving as well but maybe immense wasn't the right word. Heat of the moment etc. but still, Walcott has got a very clear technique, and is pretty darn consistent. Nani lets his skill control him whereas, Walcott has fundamental aspects to become a good player, and, let's not forget, Nani is 2 years senior.

Walcott isn't the best free-kick taker in the world, and Nani is better than than Walcott on that aspect. Back again, personally, Walcott is better? I am not going to change my opinion, and so be it, what are you going to do about it?

Back again?
1. I have never seen Walcott take a decent long shot in my life, maybe I'm missing out a few goals/shots/attempts? Either way, he's not as good as Nani in that aspect.
2. It's improving yes, but so is Nani's, and Nani's was better before the improvement in both of them, and still is.
3. Walcott has got **** technique compared to Nani, don't be so blinded.
4. Yes he has the fundamental aspects to become a good player but that means in the future. Not now, we are talking about the present Nick, not in 2/3/4, maybe even 5 years time.
5. Lol don't go all E-Warrior on me and say 'what are you going to do about it?'. This is a forum, if you have an opinion and you express be prepared to get challenged on it, and don't react like a baby.

oO)
Srsly?

I think he's got him confused with Rooney mate XD

Back