• Thread starter Thread starter Ncfc4lyf1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 311
  • Views Views 42K
Danny Crow (Luton) to Newport, and Jefferson Louis
Is Paul Buckle Luton manager on that?
Phil Jevons to Hyde
Jack Colbeck (Hereford) to Grimsby
Peter Winn (Stevenage), Lance Cronin (Bristol R), and Jack Mackreth (Barrow) to Macclesfield. Also increase Mackreth's pace to around 17 if it isn't there?
James Brown (Hartlepool) and Adam Bartlett (Hereford) to Gateshead
Increase Nat Knight-Percival's CA and PA to 120ish?

Will do Pal, feel free to put anything else you want done, stadiums, injuries, board changes, etc....

Those numbers you gave me for NKP mean he is their best player currently, but in the future their 4th best player? Realistic?

I dont know if you have done anything with Palace already, but:

- Bigger starting budget, not a lot more but the board have promised funds over the summer. Maybe add 1 million or something.
- Higher PA's; Change: Zaha to -9, Jon Williams to -10, de Silva to -7, Allessani to -8 and Sow to -8.
- Transfers in: Joel Ward, Aaron Martin and Aaron Wilbraham.

Do you want me too add 1 million to your current budget, or make starting budget 1 million?

Is Wilbraham done deal, I'm a Norwich fan and he is so underrated, excellent work rate and holds ball up so well!

Do you want me too add 1 million to your current budget, or make starting budget 1 million?

Is Wilbraham done deal, I'm a Norwich fan and he is so underrated, excellent work rate and holds ball up so well!
yeah a million to the starting budget should do.

It is gonna be announced when his contract runs out on July 1st...the main thing I want done though is the PAs of the players I mentioned.

Ah my bad I used the pfa website and it said he'd join you. Also cannot find Allessani in the editor, so I can either create him if I am given enough detail for you, or leave it

Also do you know how close the Chris Martin deal is? He is underrated IMO and should be kept here!

Back