Ncfc4lyf1's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ncfc4lyf1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 311
  • Views Views 42K
Ah my bad I used the pfa website and it said he'd join you. Also cannot find Allessani in the editor, so I can either create him if I am given enough detail for you, or leave it

oh yeah forgot he isnt in the game...

Name - Reise Allassani
CA - 90
Pa - -8
Age - Dunno, just put his bday as 10.5.95
date joined - 1.7.2008
contract started - 1.7.2011
contract expires 1.7.2014
contract type - youth
weekly wage - £55
height - 159
weight - 60
position - attacker 20, AMR AMC AML 19

And that's that :)

There done, will everything else be random, and my first ever created player!

Quick question, what's happened with the Pedroza situation? Is he on loan as wiki says hes at moreilia or summin

Anything else you can think of for any other teams such as foreign transfers? promotions? released players? injuries? ban removals etc....

Anything else you can think of for any other teams such as foreign transfers? promotions? released players? injuries? ban removals etc....

I know Anthony Gardner is injured for august and september, but thats about it lol

Now doing reputation changes to teams if realistic suggestions given

alright mate,Iv'e just given up on the save ive had from the start so going to start a new one,

was interested in using this update,when is the latest release from?

Errm depends what link you're using, if you're using the one from the download section its the very latest one so has Diame etc, other is from yesterday I think (media fire one) but not 100% sure so use the download section one. Would be appreciated if you put some suggestions up for your team, anything that fits the 2nd list of bullet points on the first post, then I can update it tomorrow morning, and it can be more realstic so you can start it then?

Taking a 2 day break by the way so next update won't be until weekend

I was starting to think you didnt make this anymore since you are always in LFCmarshalls thread.

Nah mate, it's still up and going, hard work but I guess I need something to do with a 3 month holiday, and I like to see how he does his stuff as this is my first ever one

@Jean-Luc, I was also hoping that everyone who viewed this or replied gave some suggestions, so could you contribute please?

Back