Ncfc4lyf1's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ncfc4lyf1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 311
  • Views Views 42K
No and no - only if the contract is due to end before 30th June 2012

The very helpful psycho1970 is helping me with the european competitions, and tomorrow he will be making sure that next years competitons are as realistic as possible!

So v6 is out with champo league/europa league done and competition name changes, but there are errors with some teams in champo and europa league due to stuff being hard coded in.

Will also create people such as players who are not in it because they're in prison - Luke McCormick, staff - Gary Neville, boardroom people - Readings new owner, youth players such as Jordon Ibe. ONLY IF I GET A GOOD TEMPLATE, AGAIN NOT DOING RESEARCH MYSELF!

Boosts to Ravel Morrison, Sean McGinty, Michele Fornasier, Michael Keane, Will Keane, Paul Pogba, Mats Daelhi, Ryan Tunnicliffe, Tom Thorpe and Larnell Cole please. They won the FA Youth Cup and that's always a good sign for potential. Could probably just increase their -PA by one so eg -8 PA to -9

Also Welbecks CA and PA deserve a boost

Ok do you want his overall CA and PA increased, or just his flair and determination?

If you are browsing this thread and support a team, feel free to put up any thing that needs being done, especially stuff mentioned in the bullet points on the first page...

Ok until you give me propor numbers I will only increase his PA by 10

Back