Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the idea of asking for kit requests, i'm shocking on a computer so can't take part, but look forward to seeing what you choose.

KIU mate.

Yer Im not the best and saves writing on a forum thought id make the story out of it! tbh seen it on ciarans story and thought id use it :D

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:28 PM ----------

Wigan Claim More Players Have Signed Whilst Others Were Shown The Door!
wigan-badge-150x150.jpg

Wigan Athletic have today claimed that they have signed even more players to add to their 6 new recruits already! But they also claim that there have been some departures along the way! Gary Neville and Dave Whelan are expected to call a press conference tomorrow evening to release a statement and introduce their new signings! This is set to be a big deal so keep an eye out for the latest news!

Wigan Oversee Fourteen Man Clear Out!
wigan-badge-150x150.jpg

Wigan have today announced the departure of fourteen players in their bid to reduce their wage bill to draw in the bigger players! Ten players were released on a free from the youth team after failing to impress manager Neville! These ten included: Joe Holt, Daniel Redman, Jordan Mustoe Jonathon Breeze, Keenan Gracey, Daniel Lambert, Josh Langley, Jordan Rugg, Adam Buxton and Abian Serrano.
linebreak.png

79477.jpg

Name: Callum McManaman
Nationality: English
Position: Attacking Midfield Left/Right
New Club: Gillingham
Price Tag: Free Transfer
linebreak.png

1380593_small.jpg

Name: Conor Sammon
Nationality: Irish
Position: Striker
New Club: Reading
Price Tag: £5.75Million
linebreak.png

Di-Santo_2508707.jpg

Name: Franco Di Santo
Nationality: Argentine
Position: Striker
New Club: Feyenoord
Price Tag: £7.25Million
linebreak.png

Antolin-Alcaraz-150x150.jpg

Name: Antolin Alcaraz
Nationality: Paraguayan
Position: Defender
New Club: Espanyol
Price Tag: £6Million

great update really cashed in on some fringe players!!!!

Wigan Reveal New Kits!
(My First Attempt At Making Kits)
wigan-badge-150x150.jpg

Wigan Athletic today called a press conference to release their new line of kits with their new sponsors! Wigan have teamed up with Puma for full sponsorship with their logo and name on the shirts! Gary Neville teamed up with Puma personally to help design the kits and now will show us what he has come up with!
linebreak.png

View attachment 151133
Neville has delivered the new home kit, they have kept to a traditional blue colour slightly darker than before but have changed from a white secondary colour to a black one! Neville believes it makes the kit look a lot bolder and will suit the team very well.
linebreak.png

View attachment 151143
Wigans second kit released which will be their away kit is a traditional black colour but with an unusual orange trim. The team have used the same design for the kit to keep in sync with the home kit and the players seem to be fond of it. The Puma badge and logo clearly printed in orange.
linebreak.png

View attachment 151144
Wigans third and final kit is thought to be a specially released kit targeted at the Europa side of the season! Wigan are to face their first season in Europe and believe that this red and yellow kit will be a bit different to spice things up. Its untraditional colours for Wigan but they look pleased with the kit release.

love the kits buddy, think maybe white instead of black might have suited the first better but very very nice :D

p.s just done another update myself :p

love the kits buddy, think maybe white instead of black might have suited the first better but very very nice :D

p.s just done another update myself :p

Wanted a bit of variation you see bud :)

Sorry all there hasn't been many updates of late, if i get up early enough in the morning will rinse one out! but definitely tomorrow night!

Just read the whole story mate,
nice kits
keep it up

Wow thats a good effort :) thanks lad :D

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Enjoying the story so far, keep it up!<)

Thanks buddy! just doing an update now :D

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Wigan Bring In Freebies!
wigan-badge-150x150.jpg

After revealing the departure of fourteen players, Wigan have brought in two more stars this time on free transfers. After being released by their clubs Wigan quickly snapped them up in their attempt to recruit and rebuild for Europe this season.
linebreak.png

327.jpg

Name: David Albelda
Nationality: Spanish
Position: Central Midfielder
Former Club: Valencia
linebreak.png

42_77fe5fa55a74e25542edb21efe78999f_150.jpg

Name: Jerzy Dudek
Nationality: Polish
Position: Goal Keeper
Former Club: Real Madrid
linebreak.png

timthumb.php

Name: Owen Hargreaves
Nationality: English
Position: Central Midfielder
Former Club: Manchester United
linebreak.png

Neville's £40Million Cash Chest
Wigan chariman Dave Whelan has today announced that manager Gary Neville still has £41Million still at his side if he wishes to make any bigger signings plus whatever else he gets from transfers! It is thought that Mario Balotelli could begin talks with Wigan over a potential £25-£30Million bid very shortly!
cash-pounds1-150x150.jpg

fantastic story mate one of the best Football Manager 2011 stories I have read keep up the good work I cant wait for the next update :).

fantastic story mate one of the best Football Manager 2011 stories I have read keep up the good work I cant wait for the next update :).

Wow really :) thats an awesome comment buddy i thank you :) next update will be tonight around 9:30ish!

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Guys just doing a general enquiary on who is still following this and who isn't? Seems to have lost interest, i know i havent updated much this weekend but been busy! back on the updates tonight from 9 though! So just leave a message to let me know :) Also anything that could be improved and what not! :) thanks guys! :D

Ive been following when i can, should know that :) want to see were this 41 Million is going!!!! Set ups fine!! Get back into it :)

I'm following buddy, been busy myself also.

Check mine out to when u can please.

Thanks

Aston Villa Announce New Boss!
Aston_Villa.png

Aston Villa last week announced their departure with Gerard Houllier after only finishing thirteenth in the Barclys Premier League! They are now set to announce their new manager who will look to take them back to the top end of the Premier League!
g100903houllier--128350506474621700.jpg

(Houllier Looked Doomed At Villas Last Performance!)
linebreak.png

(New Human Player)
Phil Neville's Shock Aston Villa Appointment!
phil_neville_1734593c.jpg

Gary Neville today saw his brother Phil Neville take control of a rival football club to his Wigan side. Phil has taken over at Aston Villa following Gerard Houllier's department and now looks set to begin the huge battle between the sides in the Premier League! Phil has been given £33.5Million to bring in new faces but is adviced to reduce the squad size and wage bill before spending! No one is quite sure what to think upon the appointment as of yet and only time will tell!
aston_villa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.