Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Premier League Standings
We now conclude on yet another fantastic year of the English Premier League. There was ups and downs for every team this season and many teams over achieved whilst some under achieved and now will be playing in the Championship. Whilst we saw the sacking of three managers and an ex Manchester United defender really excel as Wigan Boss!

6L97t.jpg

Arsenal claimed their first trophy with Wenger since 2004 (when he saw his side lift the FA Cup,) but it was the league this time and it was their first League Win since 2004 and many fans will be hoping Wenger stays and does Arsenal fans proud as he continues this form! Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea will join Arsenal in next years Champions League as they finished 2nd 3rd and 4th respectively! Wigan claimed the first Euro Cup slot as they won the Carling Cup and automatically claimed the spot as well as finishing in an overachieving 5th place! Tottenham had also earnt their place back in Europe as they won the Euopean cup this season after being knocked out the Champions League! They won the final after extra time.Manchester City and Blackburn won the other two European Cup slots as they finished 6th and 8th respectively as England will look to dominate Europe next season! At the other end we see Birmingham finish bottom with a miserable 20 points finishing 13points from safety, West Brom finished 19th 9 points from safety and in 18th was Blackpool who finished 8 points off safety and was destined to go down from the start. Apart from Wigan their was also high finishes for Newly promoted Newcastle as they finished 12th on their return to the Premier League and Wolves who finished 11th!

Wigan_athletic_new_badge.png

Well done mate, fantastic season.

How do you get the sig and link at the bottom of each post? Could you private message me and explain please? I'm not great on a computer, but looks really smart having your personnel sig link at the bottom.

Thanks

Premier League End Of Season Awards!
Following last nights award evening many players and managers are still in disbelief as they came away with prizes. There were Wins for Wigan, Manchester City, Arsenal and various players named in team of the year!

english-premier-league2.jpg

Top Goal Scorer
1.Tevez - 29 (Man City)
2.Neymar - 23 (Wigan)
3.Rodallega -23 (Wigan)

Goal Of The Season
1.Cesc Fabregas - Arsenal Vs Newcastle
2.Robin Van Persie - Arsenal Vs Blackpool
3.Abou Diaby - Arsenal Vs Stoke

Players Player Of The Year
1.David Silva (Man City)
2.Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal)
3.Samir Nasri (Arsenal)

Players Young Player
1.Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)
2.Seven Fletcher (Wolves)
3.Theo Walcott (Arsenal)

Manager Of The Year
1.Gary Neville (Wigan) - 1190 Manager Points
2.Steve Kean (Blackburn) - 1157 Manager Points
Arsene Wenger (Arsenal) - 1109 Manager Points

Barclays Premier League Team Of The Year!
GK - Reina (Liverpool)
RB - Sagna (Arsenal)
CB - Ferdinand (Man United)
CB - Vidic (Man United)
LB - Ashley Cole (Chelsea)
RM - Nani (Man United)
CM - Fabregas (Arsenal)
CM - Nasri (Arsenal)
LM - Silva (Man City)
ST - Tevez (Man City)
ST - Neymar (Wigan)

English Footballer Of The Year
1.Tevez (Man City)
2.Nani (Man United)
3.Neymar (Wigan)

3am+Extra+-+Gary+Neville+Special

Following an interview Gary Neville claimed he was delighted yet speechless over his manager of the year award! We were luckily enough to catch up with Gary after the awards evening to have a quick chat with him and heres what he had to say:

'As you can imagine its a wonderful award to win! I'm delighted and speechless over this award, I'm still in shock, I had a dream that this would happen after I took over at Wigan but never in the first season! The players were brilliant and I owe it all to them! And they too have picked up awards this evening! Neymar capped off a brilliant first season in the English Premier League with an appearance in team of the year as well as second in the golden boot and third in English Footballer Of The Year! We also see Rodallega come third in the golden boot level on goals with Neymar! Fantastic effort lads

Great finish for u mate...:) 5th is great...no1 wud have expected!

Great update buddy nice info on standings

Thanks buddy :) was a nice write up :D

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Well done mate, fantastic season.

How do you get the sig and link at the bottom of each post? Could you private message me and explain please? I'm not great on a computer, but looks really smart having your personnel sig link at the bottom.

Thanks

Thank you mate! :) was an enjoyable season! yer i pm'd you buddy! :D

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Just great.

Cheers bud :L

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Great finish for u mate...:) 5th is great...no1 wud have expected!

Thank you bud! yer it was a wonderful season! was down near the bottom at times but clawed it back well :D i didn't expect it myself :')

Thank you bud! yer it was a wonderful season! was down near the bottom at times but clawed it back well i didn't expect it myself :')

I hope u get a good budget next season so u can win more trophies mate...:)

I hope u get a good budget next season so u can win more trophies mate...:)

They have given me a fairly respectable budget! we made a big profit last year so had the money! spent on new names already! will be a big update tonight probably around 10ish :D

Fantastic season mate, more of the same for next season? Hopefully for you :)

Thanks guys! made some transfers already so will have a nice update of that shortly! when i can be assed to write it anyway (H)

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Wigan Reveal Six New Faces!
wigan-badge-150x150.jpg

Today Gary Neville was able to reveal six new faces at the club after spending just over £20million! The Wigan board have given Neville more money after this spending so we are expecting to see more players come into the club and probably some leave! Neville sat their with his new signings as he revealed them one by one!

linebreak.png

28925.gif

Name: Leroy Fer
Nationality: Dutch
Position: Center Midfield
Former Club: Feyenoord
Price Tag: £3.9Million

linebreak.png

95858.jpg

Name: Frederico Carraro
Nationality: Italian
Position: Left Midfield/Center Midfield
Former Club: Fiorentina
Price Tag: £2.6Million

linebreak.png

RazvanRat.jpg

Name: Razvan Rat
Nationality: Romanian
Position: Left Back
Former Club: Shakhtar
Price Tag: £3.2Million

linebreak.png

25684_peq_diego_renan.jpg

Name: Diego Renan
Nationality: Brazilian
Position: Right Back
Former Club: Cruzeiro
Price Tag: £4.9Million

linebreak.png

Sergio-Romero-02-150x150.jpg

Name: Sergio Romero
Nationality: Argentine
Position: Goal Keeper
Former Club: AZ
Price Tag: £2.5Million

linebreak.png

24633.jpg

Name: Douglas
Nationality: Brazilian
Position:
Former Club: FC Twente
Price Tag: £3.2Million

linebreak.png

gary-neville-001.jpg

Gary Neville has today told the press and fans not to be surprised if some big names leave this summer! Neville has stated how he needs to bolster his squad up and ready for the European cup! He wants to go into it with a strong side and not be pushed out in the first round! So who are we likely to see leave this summer?

some fantastic signings there buddy, like that you've gone predominantly for youthful players with exception to Rat!! keep it up buddy

some fantastic signings there buddy, like that you've gone predominantly for youthful players with exception to Rat!! keep it up buddy

Thanks mate! :) did you like the layout? any improvements?

Good signings? Who're leaving? ANy1 come swooping for Neymar Roadllega yet?

Wigans Kit Call!
wigan-badge-150x150.jpg

Wigan have to rallied a cry for help after falling out with their current kit providers! Rumors around the ground believe Wigan manager Gary Neville specifically asked for new kits and a certain design which was denied by the kit company! Now Neville and Wigan have split with the current kit company and have asked for anyone to help them with new kits! Wigan have said that they wish for people to experiment with kits and offer them to Neville in a mail message. Here he will study the kits and reply. Neville hasn't set a specific look for the kits so we are expecting a vary of different kits next season.
linebreak.png

Anyone That Wishes To Participate, Just Looking For Three New Kits, Home Away And Third, Would Be Nice To Have Some Made By You! Get A Mention In The Story! No Specific Design! Private Mail Any Kits

Really like the idea of asking for kit requests, i'm shocking on a computer so can't take part, but look forward to seeing what you choose.

KIU mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.