Oh yeah, I have heard of your club before :) I'll set your them up as a feeder to CCM in the database if they are not already. As for adding the extra youth players and ourselves, I won't really worry about that until most of the database down to the fourth (second state divisions) are done.

By the way, do you think the older youth divisions should be U21 or U23? (U18 is the younger one I'm sure your aware of and I'm pretty much 100% sure with that.)

U21, by 23 they should be challenging first team.

They could just bomb every other nation and anyone trying to get in will just get evaporated by the force field.

I'm not an Aussie but would interested in playing this database. As an Ipswich fan the game thinks we have an affiliation to Sutherland Sharks so would be nice to see some players getting games for them.

Yea mate this looks top quality, and although I get that you want to make it an 'australian' league and the like, surely keeping the Phoenix in would be worth it for all that they bring, maybe just make them ineligible for this 'FFA Cup'

I'm not an Aussie but would interested in playing this database. As an Ipswich fan the game thinks we have an affiliation to Sutherland Sharks so would be nice to see some players getting games for them.

Nice to see some overseas interest! I'm fairly certain that in this database they'll be in the A2-League (second division).

Yea mate this looks top quality, and although I get that you want to make it an 'australian' league and the like, surely keeping the Phoenix in would be worth it for all that they bring, maybe just make them ineligible for this 'FFA Cup'

Possibly, but not sure how i can do that, I will see what I can do. Relocation of them is possible but i guess that defeats the point. Also having the released Wellington players is needed for the new clubs in the A-League. Another option is i incorporate New Zealand totally into the Australian leagues and have it's top division act as another 'state' top division.

Hi Guys,

I have been doing a similar edit myself and I am having a little issue someone here might be able to help me resolve. I have 2 top flight divisions, the A-League A1 and the A-League A2, there is promotion and relegation between the two.

I want to set up a U-21 competition that has all 24 top flight teams and the AIS competing in it, 25 teams all up. Here's the problem, when I add a U-21 competition in the nation rules it includes every Australian team in the league! It's way way too epic, over 100 teams. So then I go to add custom rules and import the National Youth League, which only has AIS competing in the database. Now it says I have to add teams to it, but if I add an A-League team it takes that entire club out of the A-League and moves it to the youth league! What do I have to do to get the A-League clubs fielding U-21 teams in the National Youth League?

If anyone can help out it would make my life soooo much easier and my edit soooo much more complete.

Thanks!

Possibly, but not sure how i can do that, I will see what I can do. Relocation of them is possible but i guess that defeats the point. Also having the released Wellington players is needed for the new clubs in the A-League. Another option is i incorporate New Zealand totally into the Australian leagues and have it's top division act as another 'state' top division.

I really like the idea of incorporating the New Zealand system into the Australian system! Top idea and would love seeing this go ahead!

you definately have to add in a guy i know, just got offered a trial at man city. one of the best players ive seen. potential to be amazing me thinks!

Haven't got around to purchasing the game yet but will try to have it by this weekend so i can begin working on the database.

Does anyone else have any thoughts regarding the possible inclusion of New Zealand as part of the league structure?

I think you should keep Wellington, and also have a NZ league with teams that go into the playoff league or something?

If New Zealand become a part of the system they will act as though New Zealand was another State of Australia so New Zealands top division will be at the same level as the State Premier Leagues and the top teams will enter the promotion play-offs to the Hyundai A2-League

---------- Post added 30/10/2011 at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was 28/10/2011 at 11:02 PM ----------

Here's the completed list of teams planned for the A2-League

Hyundai A2-League

Sydney Olympic
Sydney United
Blacktown City
Sutherland Sharks
Green Gully Cavaliers
Oakleigh Cannons
Hume City
South Melbourne
Adelaide Blue Eagles
Adelaide City
North Eastern MetroStars
Perth SC
Sorrento
Balcatta
Sunshine Coast
Brisbane Srikers
Whitsunday Miners
Broadmeadow Magic
South Cardiff
Canberra FC

Also does anyone have a preference to it being called the A2-League or the B-League or any other name for that matter?

Just wondering does anybody know anything about teams below New Zealand's top division? I've had a bit of a look on the internet but it seems a bit confusing. If New Zealand is included I want to have more than just the 8 teams from the top division as otherwise it wouldn't be worth it.

would this mean that australia would then have better regens.. cause when you get to like 2023 australia is so bad as a nation..

This looks good. I made something similar for FM11 ;)
ATM I just have a basic Aussie DB that just enables the state leagues.

would this mean that australia would then have better regens.. cause when you get to like 2023 australia is so bad as a nation..
It should, but it is still pretty random.

I also waiting for this....

but.. is this system could be possible? I think this is so complicated

Is ur contry has this amount of clubs???

There are so many sub-divisions and regional leagues...

Oh.. why don't u make more realistic league systems?

I also waiting for this....

but.. is this system could be possible? I think this is so complicated

Is ur contry has this amount of clubs???

There are so many sub-divisions and regional leagues...

Oh.. why don't u make more realistic league systems?

It's almost the same as it is in real life. In real life there are even more sub-divisions than in this plan. It makes it a lot more organised and inserts a second nation-wide division (there is only one in real life). It does look complicated the way i have written it but if I draw it up as a diagram it doesn't look as bad.

Also any opinions on when the season should be? Summer or Winter as all the leagues need to be in the same season range so I can move the A-League to winter or make everything in summer.