in terms of realism it would be best to stick with what the majority of leagues are however in terms of gameplay it would be better to try and make it so that the continental competition doesn't run half in one season and half in the next.

will this means there is still a salary cap and foreign and markee player rule... cause that sucks

One of the main problems is Teams that are promoted or relegated going to there respective state leagues

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

If 3 teams are relgated from Hyundai A to Hyundai A2 ? Say Melb Victory this means it has to go to the Victorian Premier League and a team from thet goes up . So if 3 relegated ? does it mean that even if you finish on top of the NSW Premier league in Hyundai A2 and none of the 3 teams relegated from Hyundai A League is not from NSW they wont go up ????

How do you plan to implament this ?

One of the main problems is Teams that are promoted or relegated going to there respective state leagues

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

If 3 teams are relgated from Hyundai A to Hyundai A2 ? Say Melb Victory this means it has to go to the Victorian Premier League and a team from thet goes up . So if 3 relegated ? does it mean that even if you finish on top of the NSW Premier league in Hyundai A2 and none of the 3 teams relegated from Hyundai A League is not from NSW they wont go up ????

How do you plan to implament this ?

The bottom 3 teams from the Hyundai A-League are relegated to the A2-League, and the top 3 teams from the A2-League are promoted to the A-League.

The bottom four A2-League teams are relegated to their respective state competition whilst the top 2 clubs from each state play-off for the four promotion spots. If all four teams relegated are from Victoria and none of the promoted teams are then the VPL will have 20 teams instead of 16 in the following season.

will this means there is still a salary cap and foreign and markee player rule... cause that sucks

There will be no salary cap but there will be homegrown rules. (Rules will apply to all leagues)

Maximum Number of Over 21 players = 30
Minimum number of players homegrown in Australia 15-21 = 20
Minimum number of players homegrown at club 15-21 = 10

So basically there are 10 free spots but every other player has to be homegrown in Australia and if you have more than 10 the remaining have to be homegrown at your club. There is no limit or restrictions on Under 21 players.

Can you create your own boundries or can you only use the games boundries

if you mean regional boundries then aslong as you know the longitude and latitude then you can create your own boundries. if not you could always google them to find them out.

UPDATE:

Completed - (to division)
Victoria - Division 2
New South Wales - Division 1
South Australia - Division 2
Western Australia - State League
Queensland - State League
Tasmania - State League
ACT - Premier League
Northern Territory - Premier League

(For each state its Premier>State>Div 1>Div 2>Div 3 Etc.) (Bold can't go any further)

• Haven't started on Youth Competitions and won't until all the senior teams are finished.
  • Undecided on New Zealand yet, it's still possible to include them at his stage
  • If anyone has any requests to go down to a particular level for a state let me know
  • Or requests for particular clubs to be included higher up than they should be do they are in the game
No set date or time frame for a release - really depends on what people want (Sooner release or more teams/divisions)

Also any other questions you may have

Take your time, make sure everything is working and is as good as you can get it. I have a few requests for players to be put in but will wait till you are putting in any players, if you do. Other than that it looks good. KUTGW

Take your time, make sure everything is working and is as good as you can get it. I have a few requests for players to be put in but will wait till you are putting in any players, if you do. Other than that it looks good. KUTGW

i agreed take your time, no rush, once it's done we will have a masterpiece to play all thanks to you. Keep up the good work.

All right...might be about four weeks then to get everything absolutely right... I think I'm getting a little impatient myself because I really want to play it :)

I've started adding the U18 competitions and I'll add in all the cups last.

There's probably several small fixes that need to be made such as the Roar being average in the game where as in real life they are easily the best, so this means at least a boost on Postecoglu's stats, also Vidosic from Adelaide United is very underated, he is easily one of their top three or so players if not the best where as in the game in terms of CA he is about 15th in the squad and is squad status id "Used in a Squad Rotation System" when it should at least be First Team but probably Key Player. These are just a couple I have come across and will look to find more but if there's anything you have noticed let me know about it, and whether or not you think these adjustments are fair or not etc.

And AussieOchoa, you might find that some of the players you know are already in the game. Turns out a player from my club is with -7 potential. They have his date of birth and stuff wrong though, in the game he is 16 but he only recently turned 15.

Finally does anyone want to make a logo pack for the database? Because most of the megapacks only include clubs from playable leagues which means only current real life A-League clubs a majority of the clubs won;t have any logos. I can find all the logos and match them with their I.D.s but after that I'm pretty clueless and probably won't have enough time to do it all, but I think it will really add a lot more to the finished product.

All right...might be about four weeks then to get everything absolutely right... I think I'm getting a little impatient myself because I really want to play it :)

I've started adding the U18 competitions and I'll add in all the cups last.

There's probably several small fixes that need to be made such as the Roar being average in the game where as in real life they are easily the best, so this means at least a boost on Postecoglu's stats, also Vidosic from Adelaide United is very underated, he is easily one of their top three or so players if not the best where as in the game in terms of CA he is about 15th in the squad and is squad status id "Used in a Squad Rotation System" when it should at least be First Team but probably Key Player. These are just a couple I have come across and will look to find more but if there's anything you have noticed let me know about it, and whether or not you think these adjustments are fair or not etc.

And AussieOchoa, you might find that some of the players you know are already in the game. Turns out a player from my club is with -7 potential. They have his date of birth and stuff wrong though, in the game he is 16 but he only recently turned 15.

Finally does anyone want to make a logo pack for the database? Because most of the megapacks only include clubs from playable leagues which means only current real life A-League clubs a majority of the clubs won;t have any logos. I can find all the logos and match them with their I.D.s but after that I'm pretty clueless and probably won't have enough time to do it all, but I think it will really add a lot more to the finished product.

I know that FM2012 Metallic Logos Megapack | FMScout this logo megapack has MOST of the domestic teams in Australia, but not all.

I can try and do some logos if you want, might take me time, but I'll just go through all the teams on the list and make a special style :) Do you have any idea how big logos have to be?

I know that FM2012 Metallic Logos Megapack | FMScout this logo megapack has MOST of the domestic teams in Australia, but not all.
Thanks, I will check it out.

I can try and do some logos if you want, might take me time, but I'll just go through all the teams on the list and make a special style :) Do you have any idea how big logos have to be?

That would be great. I'm not exactly sure what size they have to be thought but I think its something like 250x250 and it has to be a PNG file.

Also I've started running some tests as all the Under 18 competitions are up and running. I will post some screen shots shortly.

However cup competitions and regional boundaries still need to be added to all of the divisions.

You have got it all wrong . I ran this game for a year and all the promotion relegation went wrong. WA team that was relegated from hyundai B team went to the SA league etc and a nsw team went to a vic league. I went to the editor and noticed you have not set the designated leagues for promotion and relegation . Even then you will find that you can relegate 2 teams from hyundai B league say that it happens to be 2 WA teams and have them go to the WA league because it would go fromm 11 teams too 13 teams and that wont work so it pushes them into other leagues that have room

Last edited: