New Moderators - CLOSED - If you send an application now you're a noob

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 219
  • Views Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the length of time you have been on the site? (ie the join date) ?
When i was asked to be a moderator id only been a member for 6 months. When you joined will not have any influence on the decision, its simply about who would be best at the job.

I would apply myself but I go on holiday for 9 days on Tuesday so would not be possible to 'moderate' Good luck to all those that enter :)

I would apply myself but I go on holiday for 9 days on Tuesday so would not be possible to 'moderate' Good luck to all those that enter :)
I dont see why that should stop you applying. Moderators have holidays too.

I think everyone will be on holiday this time of year anyway, the forum could turn very quiet on that front.

I think NUFC_Tony should be a mod. XD

<)

Last edited:
I'm gonna apply. Anyway, I'm not really going on holiday in the summer holidays :(

Good to know that being a Premium Member or having a high post count does not influence the decision and only the ability of the person.......

Good to know that being a Premium Member or having a high post count does not influence the decision and only the ability of the person.......

And the bribery amount.

Sean what were your sort code and account number so I can transfer that money over?

Will you give the constant hinting a rest?

You want to be a moderator, we get it.

why not cfc,with your average postcount and stuff,you seem to b on quite alot,you never know pal

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Will you give the constant hinting a rest?

You want to be a moderator, we get it.

Why would I apply if I did not want to be a moderator or y has anyone else applied...........Just commenting cause other sites pay attention to similar things alot

Last edited:
why not cfc,with your postcount and stuff,you seem to b on quite alot,you never know pal

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Why would I apply if I did not want to be a moderator or y has anyone else applied...........Just commenting cause other sites pay attention to similar things alot

as you have commented already, post count doesnt make a differance... ?

why not cfc,with your postcount and stuff,you seem to b on quite alot,you never know pal

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Who thought I was bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back