Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal

To the people who liked the OP are you still in 4 competitions in February?

Thought not

Neither are you... Your in 3 cups and soon to be out of the champs league... Calum stop getting so up tight.. Arsenal havent done anything yet and it is more then likley all your end up with is the Carling cup( oh the arsneal fans opinions will change)

For some reason I have a soft spot for Newcastle, and after I saw the result..
I just LOL'd XD

Forget about Carroll. Even when we were 4-0 down, the fans played a massive part and were still cheering for the team and Newcastle responded fantastically in the 2nd half :)

Thought not

Oooh, someone's sore.
Arsenal won't win the league, because of days like this. They win big teams, then lose at home vs Newcastle etc.

Thought not

LOL. Bitter much?

Once you get knocked out to Barca you'll probably go back to supporting Spain, Right?

Newcastle shouldn't be recieving all the credit, and Arsenal shouldnt be blamed for it. If newcastle were the team 4 up at half time and arsenal made the comeback it would make arsenal the team everyone was praising

Sometimes i wonder what some refs are thinking a number of poor decisions led to the lose

But i have to respect newcastles heart

and why didnt arsene reshuffle when we went down to 10?

I love how petty the Arsenal fans are getting, it's like Arsene at his worst.

got to hand it to you. Your players in the 2nd half were fantastic with their never say die attitide

I can't really judge because I hadn't seen anything of the game but one thing I did for sure was praise Newcastle's fightback.

I meant to say some of the Arsenal fans, not to tar you all with the same brush.

yeah Mike, it is like when we say all welsh people like Sheep, but really we know it is just your relatives. ;)

Only one player who impressed me in that match - Ismael Chiek Tioté :wub:

yeah Mike, it is like when we say all welsh people like Sheep, but really we know it is just your relatives. ;)

What the **** did that have to do with my post? XD

What the **** did that have to do with my post? XD

Just wanted to drop it in there.... :wub: You.

And it is actually hightlighting how Cal wasnt brushing all the gunners with the same brush, just like we dont brush all welshmen with the same brush.. ;)

It was the greatest atmosphere I have been in since the 3-2 win against the mackems (Emre's freekick).....Absolute awesome........My last word of the day.........PROUD!!!!