Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal

Er yeah, right.

"4 key refereeing decisions the officials got wrong that changed the game"

You make no mention of Leon Best's 'goal' being wrongly chalked out for offside. So Arsenal Report don't consider this a potential game changer? Or is it a fact it doesn't fit in with your agenda?

Also, RVP WAS offside in the last minute. May only have been by a couple of inches but offside is offside. Besides, the keeper and defender had stopped playing when the whistle blew yet RVP carried on so no guarantee he would of scored anyway.

Firstly, the first article wasn't written by me, the "Second Opinion" section is.

Secondly, maybe she forgot to mention it, idk tbh but focus on the tactics instead of continuing a debate that ended about 3 pages ago.

Thirdly, how can you say RVP may not have scored - the finish he applied wasn't going to be stopped by anyone, regardless of whether they were still playing..

Yes he does. I might not agree with his view on the Barton challenge, but no-one's denying Best was onside...

Click the Arsenal Report link he posted and read it. The 4 points from my quote are taken from that. No mention of that hence my comment.

Click the Arsenal Report link he posted and read it. The 4 points from my quote are taken from that. No mention of that hence my comment.

OK - well she left something out, then. Big whoop, the article focuses mainly on Arsenal tbf and I'm sure if you asked her, she wouldn't deny it - she either didn't notice it and doesn't read a lot of these threads or it slipped her mind. She does mention a decision against Newcastle that shouldn't have been given though, so stop whining - the rest of us have.

Secondly, maybe she forgot to mention it, idk tbh but focus on the tactics instead of continuing a debate that ended about 3 pages ago.

Thirdly, how can you say RVP may not have scored - the finish he applied wasn't going to be stopped by anyone, regardless of whether they were still playing..

Firstly, I will focus on whatever I wish to as long as it is on topic. The topic is entitled Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal. So I am on topic.

Secondly, he may not have done. That is a fact. He may have done, he may not have done.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

OK - well she left something out, then. Big whoop, the article focuses mainly on Arsenal tbf and I'm sure if you asked her, she wouldn't deny it - she either didn't notice it and doesn't read a lot of these threads or it slipped her mind. She does mention a decision against Newcastle that shouldn't have been given though, so stop whining - the rest of us have.

Not whining, just adding to the report to make it accurate because right now, it isn't.

Anyway, I am done with the thread.

Last edited:
The RSPCA have acted quickly after the weekends events in Newcastle, if you see an Arsenal fan with a dog ask them to call 0800 40 41 42 for free advice about how to hold on to the lead.

If you see a Arsenal supporter walking a dog, get them to call 080 4-0 4-1 4-2 4-3 4-4 for free advice on how to hold on to a lead

The RSPCA have acted quickly after the weekends events in Newcastle, if you see an Arsenal fan with a dog ask them to call 0800 40 41 42 for free advice about how to hold on to the lead.

Only a day late pretty much big man ;)

Old.

Look further up the thread ;)

really like the article by joss and the other writer most of what was said was accurate

my problem with arsenal is with the full backs or should i say wing backs they are far too attacking for my liking as we already have width for Arsh and Walcott it makes us too open look at man utd game for instance

I didn't say Diaby had an excuse for reacting like that, I said that I can understand his reaction but it was silly and unnecessary.

He did what most goalkeepers do nowadays, and I'd say it's fairly difficult to stay on your feet and man up when someone like Nolan gets you in a headlock and forces you to the ground - that's a red card offence in itself IMO - I've said Diaby's was a red card, and for me there's no difference - except if he did that to an outfield player, he'd be off but since it's a GK who was holding onto the ball, it's only yellow.

Being a douche or whatever has nothing to do with it, if Diaby's injury history isn't an excuse, neither is Szczesny time-wasting..

I haven't BLAMED the ref for anything, Scott - I've said at least 5 times that Arsenal have themselves to blame, your the one **** bent on putting words in my mouth and making **** up.

He was awful, though - all of the officials were - Best's offside goal, the penalty for **** all at the very least we agree on, plus a lot of other challenges from both sides that went unpunished without even a FK - if you watched the whole match, you'd have seen this.

I'm not wanting a big response from you at all, I wish you'd stfu tbh but that's not going to happen.. You said we should have done what champions do when you lost to Wolves - it's hardly the right timing to say that - we threw away a four-goal lead, not what champions do etc etc but not a lot of point saying we should win when we don't play well and hold onto leads when you didn't this weekend. OK, we've not done much since the invincibles, but i'm just glad that it doesn't look like anyone's going to break that record anytime soon (it's a moot point, Idk why we're talking about this)

I think Vidic struggles against pace is all, he's obviously a quality CB but Torres ripped him apart every time he played against him (pretty much) and w/out Ferdinand your defence looks very shaky (not that Arsenal can talk) - I think (Hope) Tevez's pace and trickery can be your undoing. I've not said we're brilliant and we're going to win everything etc etc I don't know what us having Wolves at home and Barcelona in the CL has anything to do with anything tbh.

Fin.

How can you understand a thuggish reaction like that though...? He got a player round the kneck for not even committing a foul...?

Most keepers get booked for it and most player get booked for taking the ball of them force fully nowadays...So normal decision being taken.

He made 1 wrong decision and 1 controversial decision... And many many many right ones... ( i did watch the game)

We lost to wolves not the same as throwing away four goals leads is it, and you have said so many times, utd have been **** this season, yet we find ourselves four points a head... So we must be doing something right, maybe just maybe, it is playing like champions elect.

Torres myth again, he has done nothing for last 4 games now against Utd... Vidic had one real poor game against him, that was it.

How can you understand a thuggish reaction like that though...? He got a player round the kneck for not even committing a foul...?

Most keepers get booked for it and most player get booked for taking the ball of them force fully nowadays...So normal decision being taken.

He made 1 wrong decision and 1 controversial decision... And many many many right ones... ( i did watch the game)

We lost to wolves not the same as throwing away four goals leads is it, and you have said so many times, utd have been **** this season, yet we find ourselves four points a head... So we must be doing something right, maybe just maybe, it is playing like champions elect.

Torres myth again, he has done nothing for last 4 games now against Utd... Vidic had one real poor game against him, that was it.

Off-Topic - Torres tears apart your defense most times

Example A [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZL9E8SCxlI"]Nando[/ame]

Off-Topic - Torres tears apart your defense most times

Example A Nando

That was Rio ******* up not Vidic which was Joss original point, and that game was a little while a go, The last 4 games Torres has actually be pretty quite, Whilst Vidic has been superior.

OT-well is i was referring to the defence in general which includes vidic

When Rio and Vidic see Nando you can see the fear

OT-well is i was referring to the defence in general which includes vidic

When Rio and Vidic see Nando you can see the fear

You for real, that was a few years ago now, He has done nothing since then and isnt the same player he was, I would be more fearful of Drogba or Tevez tbh.