Newcastle United- All in a Hard Day's Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Sam. £1,500,000 so that is pretty good. :)

Updates to come later by the way. :)

I see Løvenkrands is doing well :) What a relief. It's almost like real life, where he's doing outstanding at the moment. (Yeah, I'm Danish...)
But Djalo really seems to be a potential player, so good signing there.
Btw, I'm glad you like my name ;)

Great job mate, keep up the good work. I'm counting on you to get some deserved succes for The Toons ;)

Good start for Yannick :wub:

Keep it up :)

Thanks mate. Lovenkrands is doing great. He was injured so he has only played twice. :'( Best has been great filling in though. Djalo has great potential so if we get to the EPL he will be class. (Hopefully!) We do deserve some success so let's hope we get it. ^^) Thanks Josh. I signed him while seeing how good he was for you. Thanks for that. :D

Good start to the season pal and it's great to get victories against the 2 strong CCC team, Reading and WBA (H)

Cheers. Cardiff next. A tough team to beat with a very strong attack. Will be hard to keep them quiet. :)

Nice results Chris, although you must be gutted with the Sheff Wed result. Still, great results!!!!

It is looking good. Only conceded six goals this season and always look assured. However, they give away a lot of penalties. 4 already this season. XD Cheers Paul. Not gutted just disappointed. I knew it was going to be tough and they deserved a point.

Cheers. Glad you like it. :) Updates around 1.00 maybe. I have lunch soon. :)

****, 4 penalties? Jeez. But still, great results.
Promotion is the only posibilitie ;)

amazing results, me and my friend are about to start a newcastle save mate, any tips?

Leon Best doesnt do well for me....I use different tactics, so that may be why. Very good start mate, Djalo destoying for you aswell.....signing of the season.:)

A great month again and we are unbeaten in the league. Here's how this month's events unfolded...

Cardiff 1-3 Newcastle (O.G., Djalo, Carroll)
A good win in Wales. Barrett put them ahead but scored an own goal minutes later. In-form Djalo gave us the lead and Carroll rounding off the score with a header.

Blackpool 1-3 Newcastle (Barton, Djalo x2)
Barton scored on 10 seconds with Djalo scoring moments later. In the second half, Djalo made it a brace to secure the lead. Bouazza scored a penalty but it was only a consolation goal.

Newcastle 3-0 Plymouth (Djalo x2, Lovenkrands)
Djalo scored two placed shots early on in the first half. Then in the second half, Damien Johnson was sent off and Lovenkrands fired a free kick home minutes later.

Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle CC 3rd Round
Our first loss of the season, but it was an expected one. We played very well however. Steven Gerrard scored two screamers but Liverpool looked very unsure of themselves. The only first team player was Steven Taylor.

Ipswich 2-2 Newcastle (Lovenkrands, Djalo)
Lovenkrands gave as an early lead. In the second half, Smith received a straight red card and they consequently scored 2 goals through David Healy. Djalo scored a dramatic winner and kept up his fine form and our unbeaten run.

Newcastle 5-1 Q.P.R. (Djalo, S.Taylor x2, Nolan, Barton)
Taylor scored 2 from 2 corners, Nolan and Barton both scored fine headers and Djalo scored again! This performance really summed up our season and Q.P.R. stood no chance.

Newcastle 1-0 Bristol City (Djalo)
A very tough match as I expected. The game was goalless until 70 minutes, when out of nowhere, Djalo ran from the halfway line and fired home. Yet again, Djalo scored which makes it 9 games in a row. A beast up front!

Still unbeaten which is a great achievement for us. In the league that is. Here is a summary:

Player of the Month:​
Yannick Djalo again. He can't stop scoring and has won the official one twice now too. An amazing player at this level. I recommend everyone buys him :)

Summary:​
Another fantastic month in which we remain unbeaten! Everyone is on top form and I got Manager of the Month. I hope you keep following. Thanks!

Last edited:
Keep it up mate, dojng very well. Almost a mirror image in regards to results...although Scunthorpe beat me.:S

Updates today lads. Had a busy weekend. :)

Yay, Løvenkrands keep scoring :)
But i think that Djalo overshine him a little, eh? ;)

Anyway, great job mate. Have you experienced any kind over change in the clubs ownership?
It always happen to me when I'm Newcastle.

Looking forward to the update :D

The Championship has been all easy for us so far. We have lost one but I had numerous injuries. Here is the update!

Nottingham Forest 1-1 Newcastle (Djalo)
This was always going to be a tough game and Nottingham Forest dug their heels in and got a great result. Djalo gave us the lead on 15 minutes when he headed home from a superb Lovenkrands assist. However, Joe Garner equalised on 37 minutes when he controlled Cohen's through ball and slotted it past a helpless Harper. A very uneventful game.

Scunthorpe 0-2 Newcastle (Best, Djalo)
A match that is always a tricky one for big teams. Scunthorpe are excellent at home but we looked assured and finished well. Best ended a goal drought after Smith's corner was headed to Best by Williamson, he then headed home to make the score 1-0. We were tested a few times but Djalo secured the win on 80 minutes when he scored a second header in two games from a Barton cross. Good win.

Newcastle 4-0 Doncaster (Best, Smith x2, Maduro)
A superb win continued are excellent home form in which Maduro scored his first league goal for the club. What a goal it was. Best gave us the lead when he powered the ball home from a tight angle. We had to wait until the Second Half to see Alan Smith score a fine header which evaded the keeper in style. Maduro was next when his stunning 30 yard volley, whistled into the top corner. A goal to remember. Alan Smith completed his brace on 70 minutes when he volley a Guthrie cross home in style.

Sheffield United 3-1 Newcastle (S.Taylor)
Our first loss of the season was a deserved one. We couldn't live up to the team in 2nd and we finished badly all match. Kallio gave them the lead with a fine header that hit the bar before crossing the line. Evans quickly made it two with a placed finish. Steven Taylor gave us a glimmer of hope when he scored a super header. However, Evans rubbed our faces in it by scoring another placed shot soon after. Poor performance.

Newcastle 3-0 Peterborough (Best x2, Williamson)
A great bounce-back performance which saw Best's good form continue and Williamson scoring his first goal for the club. Best gave us an early lead when he volleyed home a fine cross from Jose Enrique. Then, on 58 minutes, Best scored again. This time he took the ball from the halfway line and slotted the ball home superbly. 4 minutes later Williamson rounded off the victory by scoring a header from a Lovenkrands corner. Great win!

Preston 2-2 Newcastle (Djalo x2)
Djalo came back from a goalless spell to give us a draw against a very determined Preston side. Welbeck gave them an early lead when he took the ball past three players and scored a sensational strike into the top corner. Djalo soon equalised when scored a good header from a Barton cross. Djalo gave us the lead early in the Second Half when he took the ball past 2 players and finished from 20 yards. However, it didn't last long as Jon Parkin hit a great strike to give Preston a hard earned draw.

Newcastle 4-1 Swansea (Djalo x3, Carroll)
Djalo scored a superb hat-trick as we easily beat Swansea and started our return back to consistent, good form. He gave us the lead in the 27th minute, latching on to a Lovenkrands pass to score. In the 54th minute he was back, scoring a poachers effort into the bottom right corner. Carroll made it three moments later, heading home from an Enrique ball. Trundle scored for them but Djalo rounded off his hat-trick scoring an amazing 25 yard strike to seal the win!

Newcastle 3-0 Watford (Lovenkrands, S.Taylor, Djalo)
A game we didn't deserve to win but we took our chances well and got a vital three points in the end. Lovenkrands gave us the lead late in the First Half, pouncing on a fumble by the keeper on a Guthrie shot. Steven Taylor secured a win in the 81st minute, scoring from a Guthrie cross. Djalo rubbed it in 3 minutes later with a usual poachers effort. There was still time for Williamson to get sent off, however. But, a decent win in the end!

Coventry 0-3 Newcastle (Guthrie x2, Djalo)
Coventry missed two penalties from two Coloccini errors as we got lucky at The Ricoh Arena. Ward missed the first penalty after being tripped up by Coloccini, blasting it miles wide. Guthrie then made it 1-0 with a stunning strike from 30 yards to gift him his first of a good season. Ward was tripped by Coloccini again on 38 minutes but Gunnarsson's shot produced a sensational stop from Harper. Guthrie made it 2-0 with a sweet 25 yard strike soon after. Djalo then made it 3-0 right after the break with a placed finish. We got lucky but thanks to clinical finishing, we won.

Player of the Month(s)
This time it has to go to Leon Best. He has really picked up his form and scored some vital goals while he's at it. He may not have scored the most this month but he has been the best all-rounder. So glad to see him finally come to life as our striker force looks deadlier and deadlier. Djalo was close but 3 games without a goal meant no award this time round, despite scoring 9 goals!

Summary
A great few games from us. I was disappointed to lose but it had to happen sometime. Djalo keeps up his top form and we stay six points clear in the league. Stay following for the rest of the December results AND January transfers!

Still going well Chris, Have you had any news about a takeover yet. It would be interesting.

I think that you should find the Championship very easy, it is all about building for the premiership next season really. :D

Keep up the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.