Newcastle United- All in a Hard Day's Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dan. :)

No news of a takeover yet and I am not sure one is going to come. Ashley is fine at the moment but we'll have to see. :)

Can't wait to see if we get in the Premier League. Going to enjoy for sure. :)

Updates probably at 9.00.

Last edited:
Yannick Djalo is sexy ^^)

Keep it up Chris.

Thanks Josh. We all know that. :D

I signed him for Juve in my story :) makes a brilliant impact sub for me. Good results Chris, :D

Thanks you guys. Updates later. We are on fire!

Thanks mate. I'm not sure. OnePiece maybe?

So, a very busy month and a half of football for Newcastle. How did they get on? There's only one way to find out... :D

Barnsley 0-3 Newcastle (Best, Maduro, Djalo)
An easy win for us as we strolled to an expected victory at Oakwell. Best gave us the lead with a fine header before Maduro scored a trademark 30 yard stunner. Djalo rounded off with a superb turn and a placed shot into the corner of the net. Easiest win of the season!

Newcastle 3-2 Middlesbrough (Williamson, Best, Lovenkrands)
We got an amazing win over our rivals despite being 2-0 down at half time. Robson and Roman had given them an easy lead but I slammed the team at half time and it worked wonders. Williamson scored immediately and Best followed with a usual header. Lovenkrands scored an amazing 84th minute volley to give us bragging rights over the Smoggies!

Sheffield Wednesday 1-2 Newcastle (Djalo, S.Taylor)
A bit of a bogey team for us and they put up a fight until the end. Taylor was the hero in the end. We went behind to a Purse penalty, the seventh we have conceded this season. But Djalo scored his usual placed shot and Taylor scored a mighty header in the 80th minute to seal a great win for us.

Newcastle 3-0 Derby (Djalo x2, Barton)
An easy win for us as Djalo took the spoils yet again. He scored two first half goals in quick succession only fuelling the rumours of a move to Atletico Madrid. Barton scored an amazing curling shot late on to secure a fantastic win over a tough side.

Newcastle 1-0 Q.P.R. (S.Taylor) FA Cup
I fielded a weak side and they played superbly but were lacking the goals. I brought Steven on and with his first touch, headed the ball home from a corner. We held on to book our place in the Fourth Round to the delight of the board!

Reading 1-3 Newcastle (Maduro, Enrique, Djalo)
Enrique scored his first ever goal for the club to give us a great win over a tough side. Maduro scored a fine goal in the top corner to give us the lead. Enrique then slotted the ball home for a landmark goal. Long scored but Djalo answered with a fine finish into the bottom corner!

Newcastle 1-1 West Brom (S.Taylor)
Taylor scored our only goal as we got lucky against the Brummies. *** gave them the lead from a Harper error. Steven Taylor scored a header to equalise and we eventually hung on to gain a valuable point against a West Brom team looking to secure an automatic promotion place.

Wolves 0-3 Newcastle (Simpson, Carroll, Best) FA Cup
A stunning 3-0 win over Premier League club Wolves put us through to the Fifth round of the FA Cup in some style! Simpson scored his first for the club with a fluky cross. Carroll scored a mighty header and Best scored another header moments leader. A fantastic win that sees us rise above expectations in the Cup!

Newcastle 0-0 Crystal Palace
A highly frustrating game that saw 4 goals disallowed for us. Lovenkrands scored a hat-trick of offside goals and Carroll scored an offside header than had me hitting the screen. A match to forget.

Leicester 1-2 Newcastle (Djalo x2)
We returned to winning ways with Djalo scoring his 30th goal in the league. Djalo hit two fine placed shots before they had Foster sent off. Solano scored a superb 35 yard free-kick but our poor finishing denied us a bigger scoreline. A bit disappointed but it put us 7 points ahead of Sheffield United.

Player of the Month(s)​
Despite Djalo scoring seven goals, Steven Taylor gets the vote as 3 goals in 8 games is a great achievement for a centre back. He puts Coloccini in the shade and has been a truly amazing player this season. He scores vital goals and defends like a dream. Without him we'd be nothing in defence!

Transfers In and Out​

Not much to talk about but:

• Ryan Taylor left for Southampton for £1.6M.
  • I released Fabrice Pancrate.
  • I released numerous reserve players such as Godsmark.
  • I signed Yannis Tafer on loan!

A good couple of months without losing! Disappointed with the Crystal Palace result but delighted with the Wolves result. We have now opened the gap over Sheffield United to 7 points and third placed Middlesbrough to 12 points. Djalo is STILL going! I hope you keep following. (H)

your doing very well mate you are definately gunna win the championship

Thanks for your support mate. Hope so. :)

Thanks for your support mate. Hope so. :)

hope so ?? you should know so your ******* the championship :p :D hopefully when you get promoted to the prem your team can carry on getting loads of wins :D

Well, I'll do my best. Djalo will stay class hopefully. :p

Quality Chris.

Waiting on a new laptop to download update and start newcastle game!

Does the 10.3 update provide more player faces, ie djalo (i assume u do not automatically get his player face)?

Great story Chris :)

Maybe soon Løvenkrands as player of the month? Just kidding...

Been a bit off form so Tafer is taking his place. Needs to bounce back. :S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.