Newcastle United- Time to Stop the Rot

View attachment 307326View attachment 307325

Newcastle's unbeaten league campaign continued emphatically with a dominant 3-0 win over QPR. Berahino was again brilliant, scoring in his second game in a row.

View attachment 307324View attachment 307326

Nothing lasts forever, but Newcastle certainly weren't expecting their first loss of the campaign to come at the team in 20th position. The scoreline more than flattered Burnley, with Tom Heaton by far the man of the match. 28 shots from Newcastle; sometimes it's just not your day.

League table after October:

Player of the month: Saido Berahino
3 goals in 3 games.
View attachment 307323

Press Conference

Reporter: How have you found your first few months at the club?

Sam Tobin: It's been brilliant. Quite surreal. I came with determination and ambitions and I'm delighted that my group of players share the same passion for the club.

Reporter: With only one loss in the league, one of the best defensive records and an in form striker, has there been any talk of a top 4 finish?

Sam Tobin: As I've said before, there's being ambitious and there's being realistic. We're doing brilliantly and we're not at all far away from the top 4. If we carry on playing the way we are, there's every possibility. But there's an extremely long way to go.

Reporter: What's the situation with Papiss Cisse?

Sam Tobin: Cisse's a great person and a fantastic player. There's no hostility. He wants to play every game but with the formation we play, and the form Saido is in, unfortunately he isn't getting much game time here.

Reporter: Finally, any injury updates?

Sam Tobin: We should have a full squad for the Leicester game. Janmaat came back to training a few days ago. Maybe it will be too early to put him straight into the starting lineup. But Santon's been brilliant covering on the right, as well as Haidara on the left.

Reporter: Thank you.

NOVEMBER

That's one way to bounce back from a loss. A risk from Sam Tobin by changing to the diamond with Berahino partnering Ayoze. Ayoze was taken off injured early on and was replaced with Cisse, the man who handed in a transfer request. He was outstanding and Tobin must surely be forced to start Cisse alongisde Berahino in the next game, and consider selling him. Janmaat played for the first time in 2 months.

Good luck with this, friend.

I myself had quite a long running Newcastle United save but it didn't turn out how I hoped (Lost all 3 finals I got to), hopefully you can go on further!

Hopefully you can get a good price for Cisse and a great win there against Leciester! going good so far!

Get ready for a rollercoaster few months.​