Newcastle United- Time to Stop the Rot

Hoping Berahino returns in time for Man City (H) on the 27th March. Got Leicester, Palace and Stoke before then.

Hope followers of this are enjoying it as much as I am enjoying playing it.

On the downside Siem de Jong is now injured for 2 months.​

Reporter: You've started Berahino again. There's been a few questions asked; he hasn't scored since his return from injury. Are you at all worried?

Sam Tobin: I think that's a bit silly. Saido was out for 4 months and he's played 3 matches since coming back. Obviously he needs time to get fully match fit again.

Reporter: From the looks of your bench, Gignac seems to have returned from injury. Will he be featuring today?

Sam Tobin: He's just came back from a 2 month injury so obviously we aren't going to rush him into the team. If we're desperate for a striker he'll come on, but I still think it's a bit early.

Reporter: Former Sunderland player Jack Colback will surely be disappointed not to start. Has he lost his place for good?

Sam Tobin: Not at all. I will always pick my team based on form, and at the moment Emre Can is excellent.
He's only here a few more weeks so we need to make the most of it.

Reporter: Finally, how will you approach today's game after the previous meeting saw you lose at home to Sunderland?

Sam Tobin: We'll play how we play every single match.

Reporter: Thank you, good luck.

And I will finish the season tomorrow.
I hope readers are enjoying this story as I've put a lot of effort into recent matches to make the end of the season more interesting. It's always nice to drop a comment every now and then so I know people are actually reading this.

Fantastic graphical display! Great job! Chelsea away might be tough, but who knows with Cisse on fire!

Great read, will be following all the way. Love the sky sports and twitter graphics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great read, will be following all the way. Love the sky sports and twitter graphics

Thanks guys, about to end the season now. I think I'll be relying on Arsenal to beat Spurs, but I've been decent against the big teams this season. Here's hoping.

Really like like all the graphics. Newcastle in the Champions League would be great.

Will you you look to sign Can in a permanent deal?