Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels so good to have football back and up and running :D

I'm calling a Newcastle 2-1 win ;)

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

does anyone have a stream for this?

Convincing Arsenal win. The fans will come out and say "Who needs Cesc & Nasri" - they'll lose/draw next week.

its starting :D

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Please Savage - Shut. The. ****. Up.

I know he's ****** annoying lol

Campbell/Wellington Silva as strikeforce of the future... Exciting. Also is it me or are Cabaye/Tiote just what Arsenal need in their midfield? Would be perfect IMO. Can't believe for 5m Arsene didn't buy Cabaye.

Lovely little shiner there on Arshavin.. Anyone know what happened?

EDIT: As I pressed enter, commentator said it's from international duty.

Lovely little shiner there on Arshavin.. Anyone know what happened?

EDIT: As I pressed enter, commentator said it's from international duty.

Head injury from friendly with Russia against Serbia.

piersmorgan Piers Morgan
Five mins to #Arsenal kick-off. First time in 14 years I have absolutely no expectation of any trophies. Know how Tottenham fans feel now

Lol at that tweet by Piers Morgan.

Pundits/Ex pro's under rate Song so much, was the 2nd best DM in the Prem last season. Massive player if he stays fit.

Pundits/Ex pro's under rate Song so much, was the 2nd best DM in the Prem last season. Massive player if he stays fit.

Most pundits are retards. Stopped listening to most of them a long time ago

Barton just did a 'fight the power' fist. That 60k+ a week you earn hardly makes you a civil slave Joey.

Barton just did a 'fight the power' fist. That 60k+ a week you earn hardly makes you a civil slave Joey.

Wouldn't surprise me if he thought he was the best black midfielder in the world.

Gervinho reminded me of Obertan for a second with that bambi on ice touch.

**** me sideways! Anyone have a decent stream? :(

Edit: I just heard that Vermaelen has a thigh strain...

Status
Not open for further replies.