Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to BBC Arsenal fans booed Wenger.. Hopefully BBC is wrong.

Arsenal look to be in control of things. I do think Newcastle are too passive though.

Arsenal are dominating at the moment, but I can see Newcastle breaking through this offside trap that Arsenal are playing.. Risky with the speed Newcastle have imo.

Vermaelen's fit again and looking like a top player, Djourou has a point to prove. Gervinho is finding space but has 1 player to aim at, needs to cut it to the edge of the box for midfield runners rather than give it to NUFC defenders.

Arsenal are dominating at the moment, but I can see Newcastle breaking through this offside trap that Arsenal are playing.. Risky with the speed Newcastle have imo.

What speed? :D

Vermaelen's fit again and looking like a top player, Djourou has a point to prove. Gervinho is finding space but has 1 player to aim at, needs to cut it to the edge of the box for midfield runners rather than give it to NUFC defenders.

Djourou proving that he can sit on the bench better than anyone else?

Heard about Arsenal fans booing Wenger. Seriously need to grow a brain.

Song booked.

Edit: Nice dive from Gervinho. XD

Last edited:
Some Arsenal fans all too easily forget how great a job Wenger has done for them, especially by developing players. Still, nothing surprises me anymore

Djourou proving that he can sit on the bench better than anyone else?
Proving me wrong, I called him the most over rated CB last season. Made alot of mistakes, BUY VERTONGHEN Arsene for gods sake. I need this result to end 3-1 Arsenal, my predictions have been wrong... Placed like 47th in the mystic meg table.

Proving me wrong, I called him the most over rated CB last season. Made alot of mistakes, BUY VERTONGHEN Arsene for gods sake. I need this result to end 3-1 Arsenal, my predictions have been wrong... Placed like 47th in the mystic meg table.

I wouldn't mind Vertonghen taking Eriksen with him here.

Some Arsenal fans all too easily forget how great a job Wenger has done for them, especially by developing players. Still, nothing surprises me anymore
People tend to forget over 6 baron years. No body has ever said that arsene can't "produce" good players, but people are starting to doubt his judgment especially with the EPL becoming alot more competitive over the years.

But still, booing is a bit over board imo.

People tend to forget over 6 baron years. No body has ever said that arsene can't "produce" good players, but people are starting to doubt his judgment especially with the EPL becoming alot more competitive over the years.

Wouldn't have done better with any other manager.

Totally. At times it's the players not delivering when they're supposed to tbh they should be the ones getting stick. Wenger may have made some mistakes, but he's human. No manager is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.