Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked that Arsenal are actually crossing the ball in.

Wouldn't have done better with any other manager.
I'd say that too, but it's more of my opinion as biased as it is, But it's not a definate fact, more of a highly probably statement.

Great pass by arshavin.

Jack Wilshere thinks you need to get Theo on and attacking the full backs. Anyone agree? If so, who should be coming off?

Van Persie just needs to back his right foot

I'd say that too, but it's more of my opinion as biased as it is, But it's not a definate fact, more of a highly probably statement.

Great pass by arshavin.

As a United fan i don't think you would have done any better under another manager, expect perhaps SAF.

Alot of times we are getting into or around the box, but all the cutbacks find Newcastle defenders. Just need to pick out a target better and we could be a goal or two up.

Reckon Theo will come on earlyish for Arshavin and will give us the lift we need to win.

Gervinho and the defence have looked very good so far.

Jack Wilshere thinks you need to get Theo on and attacking the full backs. Anyone agree? If so, who should be coming off?

Rosicky and put Arshavin on middle or swap to 4-4-2 with RVP and Theo up front.

Liked Gervinho's game. Very direct and imo he will play a big part in Arsenal's season.. Just that unlucky or not able to execute pass in the final third.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Oh Sorry Arsenal.. You can't win this game. Overtan is on.. :p

Unlucky Van Persie...:'(

Edit: Lucky Song... Theo! Theo! Theo is coming on!

Last edited:
Song you dirty *******. Will get banned now. Stamping on Barton. He's a brave young man.

Song you cheeky *******.. Would have got yellow/red had the ref seen it..

Status
Not open for further replies.