Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gervinho dived, Newcastle players reacted furiously.. Precisely Barton..

Red for Gervinho..

Barton's lucky getting a yellow card. It should have been a red in my opinion.

Now don't bring me the "Barton has changed" **** ever again.

Ever.

Same old Joey Barton! He's so frustrating, getting people sent off, and somehow he gets away with it.

ffs. Why is Barton "scum"? Because of the past? past is the past. move on for christs sake. If I'm not mistaken (and I'm very sure I'm not) he played a blinder last season and had a different attitude. As proven in todays match.

Haters will be haters I suppose

Baton worked worked up as Gervinho dived then Barton did the same when Gervinho barely touched him.. Lol..

Disgrace, they deserved the same punishment (Red).

Same old Barton.

Well, this fixture's always interesting one way or another.

Barton only getting a yellow? What a ******* joke.

Gervinho still deserved to be sent off IMO, even though it wasnt a punch. Was it a dive? Both players deserved a red

Our season has suddenly gone to **** thanks to joey barton lol.

No song and no gervinho for the next 2 matches.

Gervinho still deserved to be sent off IMO, even though it wasnt a punch. Was it a dive? Both players deserved a red

But it wouldn't have happened if barton wasn't such a ****. Gervinho should have been booked for the dive, but it escalated because of barton.

Last edited:
ffs. Why is Barton "scum"? Because of the past? past is the past. move on for christs sake. If I'm not mistaken (and I'm very sure I'm not) he played a blinder last season and had a different attitude. As proven in todays match.

Not because of the past, but what he just did.

"and had a different attitude. As proven in todays match."

Is that a joke?

Now Gervinho will miss game against United. If FA take action Song will also miss. Not looking good for Arsenal..

Our season has suddenly gone to **** thanks to joey barton lol.

No song and no gervinho for the next 2 matches.

Barton certainly was not at fault for the Song incident, that Gervinho bullshit is a refereeing disgrace.

Both deserve red, or both deserve yellow. That is terrible refereeing.

NIce ref, give gervinho red and barton not... that must be a joke! Dispicable player that Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.