Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barton's hairstyle is gorgeous.

Also, Frimpong is a pretty big guy (muscle wise) o_O

"and had a different attitude. As proven in todays match."

Is that a joke?

Was referring to the time of the stamping. Obviously ****** up just then as is obvious. Silly chap that he is.

ffs. Why is Barton "scum"? Because of the past? past is the past. move on for christs sake. If I'm not mistaken (and I'm very sure I'm not) he played a blinder last season and had a different attitude. As proven in todays match.

Haters will be haters I suppose

Did you not watch what just happened?

Herp Derp.

This Referee just hates Arsenal, blatent little fouls and advantages not being given! Thank God the beast Frimpong is on!!

Did you not watch what just happened?

Herp Derp.

Been missing the last 10-15 minutes to due lack of streaming-relying on comments on radio and mate who's at the match

No need for insults either

Our season has suddenly gone to **** thanks to joey barton lol.

No song and no gervinho for the next 2 matches.

But it wouldn't have happened if barton wasn't such a ****. Gervinho should have been booked for the dive, but it escalated because of barton.

It did escalate because of barton, but that does not condone a slap either

Barton is a ******* disgrace, guy should be banned from professional football. The ref is ******* useless. Where is the penalty? ******* ridiculous.

If this is the standard for refereeing in the EPL. God help EPL teams.

Hauling up a guy of the ground and pushing him around, yelling in his face. Only a yellow.
Small slap on the red. Red.
Peter Waltons reffing. Disgraceful.
Joey Barton. A massive ******* tool.

Barton is a ***** but the referee got that right, Gervinho red for raised hands and Barton yellow for grabbing shirt. If going by the book of course.

Hauling up a guy of the ground and pushing him around, yelling in his face. Only a yellow.
Small slap on the red. Red.
Peter Waltons reffing. Disgraceful.
Joey Barton. A massive ******* tool.
And a dive from gervinho?

If Song had been sent off originally none of that would have just happened.

Referee made a hash of that entire situation. Both or none should have been sent off, not one or the other.

The Football Ramble

It's a popular misconception that raised hands are an automatic red card. It doesn't say that anywhere in the FIFA Laws of the Game.

Been missing the last 10-15 minutes to due lack of streaming-relying on comments on radio and mate who's at the match

No need for insults either

I do apologise if you saw anything I said as an insult, but I can assure you derp isn't one.

I think someone lifting you up in your shirt does condone a slap, at least out of a football match.

Would be typical for Arsenal if Barton went on to be involved in the winner somehow..

never condone hitting of any kind in football, gervinho knows better, but I highly doubt any self respecting man who had been hauled of the floor, with the biggest **** in the northeast shouting in your face would not have retaliated.

Status
Not open for further replies.