Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb header by Koscielny. What defending. Corner to Newcastle..

Barton takes it, headed away. Poor delivery all game from him.

never condone hitting of any kind in football, gervinho knows better, but I highly doubt any self respecting man who had been hauled of the floor, with the biggest **** in the northeast shouting in your face would not have retaliated.

Your ignoring the original incident though, Gervinho went down with no or minimal contact, that caused unnecessary actions from barton and then Gervinho retaliated and got sent off.

Game over, 0-0 draw. Poor game. Only talking point is the red card. No chances for either side really.. Poor game but controversial.

Your ignoring the original incident though, Gervinho went down with no or minimal contact, that caused unnecessary actions from barton and then Gervinho retaliated and got sent off.

Initial dive is largely irrelevant, at no point does Barton need to grab him

Barton should have protested to the ref about the diving not go lifting a player up his shirt. Red would have been right.

Got to happy with the draw I guess, neither team deserved to win it. Shame about the Barton/Gervinho incident as it will take the shine of what was an immense display at the back, especially Vermaelen and Koscielny.

the sad moment when you realise that both barton and gervinho are in your fantasy football team :S

Initial dive is largely irrelevant, at no point does Barton need to grab him

I dont think its irrelevant because thats what has angered barton, although I think he was already slightly angered by what happened with Song earlier.

He does not need to grab him though I do agree with that

Gervinho will now miss Arsenal's game vs Manchester United through suspension.

Invisible captain gone.
No visible replacement.

Moody star player going,
replacement of shirt gets sent off on his debut.

Probably most important defensive minded player in team to receive a ban.
Missing for the next two BIG games.

No real strengthening of the sqaud weaknesses all summer. All rivals have strengthened considerably.
Going to be held to ransom with two weeks left of the transfer window.

2 shots on target in season opener. No goals.

What a tremendous year this could be for the Arsenal. :mad:

Edit: LOL steven taylor can't say ****.

Last edited:
Barton is a ******* disgrace, guy should be banned from professional football. The ref is ******* useless. Where is the penalty? ******* ridiculous.

If this is the standard for refereeing in the EPL. God help EPL teams.
Were you watching the same game I was watching? How was that a penalty? No chance in **** was that a penalty. Also Barton shouldn't be banned from football, if Song had been sent of his stamp none of this would have happened.

I dont think its irrelevant because thats what has angered barton, although I think he was already slightly angered by what happened with Song earlier.

He does not need to grab him though I do agree with that

Doesnt matter what he is feeling, he shouldnt touch him.

Invisible captain gone.
No visible replacement.

Moody star player going,

No real strengthening of the sqaud weaknesses all summer. All rivals have strengthened considerably.

Talk about looking too much into things. It's one game into the season. There are 37 more to go. If they go and score 4 in the next game from 4 shots those stats look much better. Just relax. Make a judgement after 10 games.

Also Barton shouldn't be banned from football, if Song had been sent of his stamp none of this would have happened.
Doesn't make it alright.

Refs miss calls, you can't get worked up and drag a guy up of the ground just because your angry.

Talk about looking too much into things. It's one game into the season. There are 37 more to go. If they go and score 4 in the next game from 4 shots those stats look much better. Just relax. Make a judgement after 10 games.
I just can't atm. 6 years DMF. Being a Man u fan it's probably a lot easier to relax lol.

Not disappointed with a draw after that ridiculous decision, thought we'd go on to lose with 10 men like typical Arsenal but we defended strongly.

Invisible captain gone.
No visible replacement.

Moody star player going,

Edit: LOL steven taylor can't say ****.

Sadly for me, Chelsea haven't strengthened considerably.

Found it funny the way Wenger actually considered reviewing Gervinho's red. Not a chance of it being overturned.

Status
Not open for further replies.