Hi everyone. I took the plunge and installed the newgan facepack to add to the realism a little. I've eventually got it to work, well mostly I think. I've now fixed it so my whole team has faces, and those within my scouting knowledge. Some players I have sold earlier in the same season and a player who I've bought and has a scout rating have not however updated. Does anyone know why this is? Do I need to rescout, then update and do another face generation?
I'm sorry if my explanation is lacking n technical terminology, I don't usually attempt to mod anything!

I wanted to reinstall the software because of a software crash (which I managed to do) but since the software is installed, it doesn't run at all (it doesn't even appear in the task manager)

Have you ever had this problem ?

The Newgan application won't start up for me now. Not sure how to fix this,

Yeah. I ended up just making my own script tbh, it works, so far, 100% of the time. Main issue is that it is WAY slower than this tool, I have no idea how they manage to make it so fast. What takes about 10 seconds with this tool takes around 1 hour for mine. It works, but it's slow.
Hey man, could you please share this? I don't care it takes so long, I could just do it overnight, but I reaaally need something that works.

I'm having the issue in which the app won't run anymore too. Tried reinstall it, installed older versions, but it won't run.

I'm running the latest Zealand Skin on a 2020 M1 chip Mac and I have recently downloaded the newgan face pack and it looks great. However, the game has suddenly started to crash frequently. Has anyone else encountered these problems and is there any possible solutions?

I'm having the issue in which the app won't run anymore too. Tried reinstall it, installed older versions, but it won't run.

Found the solution.

You need to delete the installation folder in the app data / new gan manager folder and then do another reinstall

Hi everyone, just a quick question. If I have two different save files, do I use the same profile for each? Will each rtf file work for separate saves? For example, if I have a journeyman save where I've implemented the facepack, would I have to select preserve if I was attempting to use the facepack in a second save? Any help would be appreciated.

the ui crashed like 2 weeks ago since then the app does not even open i tried deleting and reinstalling about 500 times it does not work pls help

Has anyone succeeded with installing Newgan app and getting it to launch on Windows 11? I followed the install-->uninstall-->delete folder-->reinstall steps but still can't get it to launch.

Guys, I've been trying for a few months but I can't use the program. The procedure happens normally, without errors, but when I go to the log, the program simply identifies the players, however it skips the player without generating an image.
Has anyone had this problem and know how to fix it?

Attachments

• 285583199_5046775368742765_7157153906221694401_n.jpg
    285583199_5046775368742765_7157153906221694401_n.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 120
First time trying to install the app and the NewGAN Manager isn't opening. I went to the
easy fix, in newgan map, open app folder and then config folder, copy those 3 items, go back 2 times. there you open config folder and paste the 3 items there. the program should work now
First time trying to install the app and the NewGAN Manager isn't opening. I went in the newgan map, but there is no config folder in the app folder.

Hi there. I have tried searching through this thread for a solution to this but I was unable to find one that worked. Just casually trying to update my regens, did it once previously so there are plenty of regens with faces now but it's been a couple of od years so I needed to do it again, got the RTF file, using the same face pack as before, all in the right place in the NewGan manager. put in the correct stuff (I think) and I get this error message. I don't really know what to do about this. I saw that someone suggested rolling back to the version 1.0 but that didn't work either so I guess I'm just asking for advice in how to preserve current faces but add new faces to the most recent newgens. Thanks for any help :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).jpg
    Screenshot (8).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 109
Hi there. I have tried searching through this thread for a solution to this but I was unable to find one that worked. Just casually trying to update my regens, did it once previously so there are plenty of regens with faces now but it's been a couple of od years so I needed to do it again, got the RTF file, using the same face pack as before, all in the right place in the NewGan manager. put in the correct stuff (I think) and I get this error message. I don't really know what to do about this. I saw that someone suggested rolling back to the version 1.0 but that didn't work either so I guess I'm just asking for advice in how to preserve current faces but add new faces to the most recent newgens. Thanks for any help :)

Make sure when you are printing the list of players from the game to add faces to that you are using the correct filter to display all the data needed for the NewGan manager to assign the correct photos

hey i need help im on mac ive downloaded everything made it an application went into privacy settings and let it bypass the unknown developer thing but still when i try to open the app it says the application cannot be opened, can anyone help me please

I dont know if i am just very blind/naive, where is the supposed filter i am to import to show the 'newgan' players only? neither the text guidance or the youtube videos directly explain where the supposed filter is, yes i can locate the section to import, but neither actually explain where the filter is to show, am i being dumb?