Is it just me Newgan manager program, doesn't seems to work anymore? It used to work fine before and all of sudden it doesn't seems to work, followed every steps as I have always done and not appearing anymore :(

@Zealand any advice on this?

Is it just me Newgan manager program, doesn't seems to work anymore? It used to work fine before and all of sudden it doesn't seems to work, followed every steps as I have always done and not appearing anymore :(

I'm having the same issue. When looking in the Newgan folder there is no programme either, the only way for me to get a message is using 1.3.0 'There is a new version. Please update!' But when I do the programme never opens. Wish there was some support but looking through other forums and on the download there is none.

Great facepack, adds so much more immersion to the game. I've got a couple of season's in and I've used the preserve faces setting and it leaves some faces with no face mod? Have I done something wrong? I am using the allow duplicates setting also.

Last edited:
Great facepack, adds so much more immersion to the game. I've got a couple of season's in and I've used the preserve faces setting and it leaves some faces with no face mod? Have I done something wrong? I am using the allow duplicates setting also.

Same here. I suspect that after some seasons newgan just runs out of faces. It would be cool to include a CA PA filter script so we can trim out some of the players but I have no idea how to do that without the in game editor.

I came here to say this as well. Having it go back to the old regen faces after a few years kind of ruin the point of it.

Hi Guys!

I was using this for a couple of seasons without a problem. But in this last season (four on the game) on FM22 when I try to do it, all mess up xD. Lost the faces that were already applied and now when the NewGAN generates the .xml, don't generate one on each folder just on in general outside of the folders of the style of faces. And when a I do the RTF, the file don't look like the troubleshooting show.

Someone can resolve this?

Sorry for my bad english :D.

Hi guys! I got this to work for like 3/4 seasons, but now this is all I get. Doesn't Mather if its preserve or generate.. Ive tried with 250 players and also with smaller batches like 10, and even 1 player. Have no idea what the problem is and have not seen anything about it online.

If anyone knows how to fix it I would be very happy because this is absolutely fantastic, when it works 😁
From Newgan log:

2022-08-14 18:57:40,430 | NewGAN App: Mapping for is missing. Skipping player 2002220773
2022-08-14 18:57:40,430 | NewGAN App: Mapping for is missing. Skipping player 2002220771
2022-08-14 18:57:40,851 | NewGAN App: Info window: Finished! :)

Still enjoying this face pack, I hope it continues for FM 23. My only critique is that there needs to be a category for "mixed Africans",

Currently, you will never get anyone with the look of Sergino Dest for example or majority of Africans that are in England and USA.

Same here, I can't succeed with installing Newgan app and getting it to launch after the Windows 11 update. I followed the install-->uninstall-->delete folder-->reinstall steps but still can't get it to launch. Is there some new security list to allow the app in or something?

hiya, whenever i try to open the newgan manager it comes up with said error message, i have also attached the terminal if anybody knows if that shows a diagnosis for the problem. I have trusted this app and followed all instructions but it just won't open. any help would be appreciated
Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 15.53.21.png
Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 16.48.03.png

Hi guys, it seems we are all running into the same issue with faces no longer being generated after a certain amount of time. I'm now in 2028 and just had my youth intake and I've tried to both preserve which didn't work and then tried to generate faces from scratch and nothing happened either time. It's a shame, I really love using this but not the end of the world.

I did wonder if it was a Windows 11 issue as I only switched from 10 a few days ago, but I'm not so sure seeing the others here having the same problem.

It's not a Windows 11 problem, I'm still on 10 and am having the same issue.

I don't know if this is the same for anyone else, but the issue seems to affect pretty much every black player and some scandinavian players.

Edit: I don't know if this is a temporary fix or not, but I reinstalled NewGAN 1.2 and this seems to have solved my problem. My theory, based on zero knowledge of how NewGAN works from a technical standpoint, is that there may be a problem with the Allow Duplicates option.

Last edited:
Zealand uploaded SAGKRZealand Facepack

If you have any questions or need any support, please do not hesitate to ask.

When I click replace faces on the newGAN Manager, it pops up with a message saying "folder MESA is missing in the image directory", I double checked to make sure I hadn't done anything wrong or missed a step and that is not the case. The MESA folder is definitely there, but I'm not sure why this isn't working. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

NewGAN replaces only part of faces, some aren't replaced... I've never had problem like this before and I was using NewGAN in FM20 and now in FM22, what could be wrong?

Hey guys the newgan manager doesnt launch i tried to copy the .config file from the "app" folder but the folder doesnt contain the .config folder instead it has the 'newganmanager' and the "newganmanager-1.3.1.dist-info" folders.Theres a .config folder in the first folder but when i tried that the app still doesnt launch after i copied that one.Ive tried uninstalling the app through iobit and add or remove programs option from windows and installed it that didnt work either ive also tried downloading earlier versions of the app from github im practically lost at this point any type of help is welcome

Im having trouble getting it to run, not sure if its a windows update issue but 1.31 does not want to open.

I think that there is a problem with NewGan Manager 1.3 which didn't work for me. I replaced it with v1.2 and all seems to be ok.

Its there possible generate a newgen-faces for blank silhoulette/blank faces?
Is would be fantatic, when every player have a picture.

For anyone wanting to replace silhouettes for non-regens that you just don't have a facepack image for, particularly if you're playing modded low tier leagues, you can replace these with a simple fix to the code. The code specifically looks for IDs of 10 digits length. If you open the file C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Programs\NewGAN-Manager\app\rtfparser.py in your text editor of choice (replace YourName with your profile name) and edit line #9 to read:
Code:
UID_regex = re.compile('([0-9])')
by deleting the {10} part of the code. Open Command Prompt (in admin mode to be safe), and recompile the code by entering
Code:
cd C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Programs\NewGAN-Manager\python
python C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Programs\NewGAN-Manager\app\newganmanager\__main__.py
replacing the YourName part again. The new window will run and after selecting/changing your profile and pointing the locations to the correct folders/files, run the program using Preserve (I assume you've already run this for the bulk of players and are just cleaning up here).

YMMV obviously, but doing this has filled all those silhouettes in my squad - I run this just using a small rtf file filtered against my club only, I can live with silhouettes for players in other teams.

Can You explain?
I do your Totoial, but mic Picture are blank.