I've made a shortlist of all youth intake for 2021 and want to add faces, however it is not allowing me to import the view on the shortlist panel. Has anyone got an answer for this?

I've made a shortlist of all youth intake for 2021 and want to add faces, however it is not allowing me to import the view on the shortlist panel. Has anyone got an answer for this?

you have to use the shortlist view
SCRIPT FACES shortlist.fmf

Great work! Is there any plans to make software that can produce pictures for staff with older faces, etc?

Great work! Is there any plans to make software that can produce pictures for staff with older faces, etc?

You can achieve this manually with a little know how. There are apps like FaceApp (mobile) that will age or deage pics. Pretty good too. So if you had a pic from the facepack you really liked you could run it through that program make a younger and older version of then just manually change the config.xml file whenever your player is of the age.

I can't ever see that becoming part of anyone's facepack anywhere/anytim,e. It would be gigantic. If you are doing young, present, older pic for everyone you are easily talking 30gb for around 350k photos. The more age variations the more pics the larger it would be. Plus know one has any external program written to look at age to auto swap the pics.

Probably would need a program as powerful as GenieScout which is paid $$$ and I don't think anyone else has ever reverse engineered or come up with an alternate program.

So long story short. It is possible, it's extremely manual, pretty easy, lots of leg work, for the individual FM user to do.

Hello everybody,

A quick tip, with the game editor you can find only the newgen as the zealand said ... but it is not buggy, you just need to change it to NOT IT.
You can also use age up to 20 ... I noticed that there is a LOT of newgen over 17 years old here ...

it worked 100%

PS: I'm in the second season.

1606859506894.png

I am having trouble with the preserve buttom. Whenever i am trying to add faces to new people, and use the preserve function, the face that was place in the first run, just goes back to standard. Anybody that can help me ? :)

I am having trouble with the preserve buttom. Whenever i am trying to add faces to new people, and use the preserve function, the face that was place in the first run, just goes back to standard. Anybody that can help me ? :)
It is a known and reported bug. So all you can do is wait for a fix :)

Hey, it's me again, some guys seems to have a green background like in the below example, which are around 5% roughly (rest are perfectly fine);

1606902071056.png

fyi @Liam if you could pass this to the team so they can troubleshoot if they decide to bother with it

It is a known and reported bug. So all you can do is wait for a fix :)
or...

go to config.xml (in faces folder) and remove the ".png" suffixes that's been added by that bug.

you can use notepad++ or any other text editor, click ctrl+h, search for ".png" and replace all with empty string

@Zealand First off, best football manager mod ever! Makes the immersion so much better! Thank you to all involved for creating this!

The only improvement I would make is by splitting each ethnicity into 2 to 3 age groups.

2 Age Groups: 15 - 17 and 18+
or
3 Age Groups: 15-17 and 18-25 and 26+

The reason I suggest this is I can see quite a few 15 year olds with solid facial hair and somewhat aged skin. And I would imagine if you applied a bigger age range when using this mod, you would get 30+ year olds looking 17.

Anyway, although the mod is already amazing I feel this would take it to the next level. Thanks again! If there is anything I can do to support this project just ask.

Nobody answering hence the Mac version is not in the making. OK.

Zealand talks about this in the video. I think a video is coming at some point, as it is compatible with Mac but it's a different method that he wasn't as confident enough with to release an instruction video.

Does the preserve feature work if you go into the config and delete all the .png that get added?

Zealand talks about this in the video. I think a video is coming at some point, as it is compatible with Mac but it's a different method that he wasn't as confident enough with to release an instruction video.

Does the preserve feature work if you go into the config and delete all the .png that get added?
yes, it does ;-)

Looks like after the patch all my faces are lost. Wtf. Was already accustomed to their faces

@Zealand First off, best football manager mod ever! Makes the immersion so much better! Thank you to all involved for creating this!

The only improvement I would make is by splitting each ethnicity into 2 to 3 age groups.

2 Age Groups: 15 - 17 and 18+
or
3 Age Groups: 15-17 and 18-25 and 26+

The reason I suggest this is I can see quite a few 15 year olds with solid facial hair and somewhat aged skin. And I would imagine if you applied a bigger age range when using this mod, you would get 30+ year olds looking 17.

Anyway, although the mod is already amazing I feel this would take it to the next level. Thanks again! If there is anything I can do to support this project just ask.

I prefer an AI aging model because the mapping and reapplying of the faces might be more difficult

Hi guys! Just a suggestion for those having the "mapping to ethnicity" problem that fixed it for me. Make sure you sort the search by UID in ascending order (arrow pointing down) before doing the CTRL+A, CTRL+P step. I also added a PA variable to the search so that only players with a PA >100 were included. Currently running a very large database >300,000 players and I'm in season 3. Hope this helps

Anyone knows when there will be a fix for the Preserve bug? I think Zealand mentioned yesterday on twitch it is planned to happen soon.