if I play a new club now, in the new gan manager app, in the mode section, which of the 3 parts should I choose: generate, overwrite or preverse to replace faces ?

The first time u play, u should do generate, then every year in the game, or as it is preferred by you, u should do preserve, cuz then it wont generate new faces for players who already has one
And btw check the allow duplicates box in, cuz otherway the app run out of faces soon and aome of the players wont get one

My game just gets stuck on the loading screen, the LOADING animation keeps going but the game won't start. This has happened after using this program, can anyone help me? I tried verifying game files etc
The game seems to load normally after I remove the SI folder

Last edited:
Zealand uploaded SAGKRZealand Facepack

If you have any questions or need any support, please do not hesitate to ask.

Hi Zealand.

For some reason it won't open on my Mac... I've downloaded the macOS version and it just keeps coming up with the attached file.

Any ideas on getting around this?

Thanks

Benji

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-24 at 17.21.29.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-24 at 17.21.29.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 23
This happens with c.a. 1/10 of players, messing up faces:
<record from="MENA/African7062" to="graphics/pictures/person/2000278504/portrait"/>
Any idea how to fix it other than manually going through the whole config file with tens of thousands of entries?

Hello, Has anyone worked out how to Ctrl+P on a Mac to get the text file option? Ctrl+A works fine but not Ctrl+P, does anyone know the shortcut key for it?

Trying to install NewGan Manager keep getting this, any help would be appreciated

Screenshot 2021-10-03 090915.png

hawe a problem with fm21 touch version - i cant load the view to generate rtf file, any help?

I Just wanted to let everyone know that it works perfectly on the beta for fm22! so happy you guys did and amazing job!

hawe a problem with fm21 touch version - i cant load the view to generate rtf file, any help?

Tip # 1 Find and install the version of NewGAN-Manager-1.2.1. Version 1.2.0 does not create or read an rtf file for me either.
Tip # 2, name the file you are creating rtf Faces regens. This may not be necessary.
Advice # 3 If it doesn't work, find and install the version based on python-3.8.5.

It helped me, I hope it helps you too.

These are really good but man...There is a real lack of "Afro American" but its just not guys from America. There are people are are straight African then there are people who are "mixed" For example, LeBron James doesn't look african... I don't really want to go deep into this but I am sure the creators get the distinctions considering there is a folder for Caucasian and Scandinavian...

These are really good but man...There is a real lack of "Afro American" but its just not guys from America. There are people are are straight African then there are people who are "mixed" For example, LeBron James doesn't look african... I don't really want to go deep into this but I am sure the creators get the distinctions considering there is a folder for Caucasian and Scandinavian...

I'm doing exactly this on my own for all the categories. I should be done with it very soon, I could send you a link when I'm done. Africa I have split into western africa, eastern africa, biracial European+African, biracial African + indigenous American (many many brazilian footballers fit this category), and African-American/Caribbean

I can't get this to work on fm22, NEWgan manager seems to run fine and creates the config file, but I still have the terrible regen faces afterwards.

How did you get it to go that far? I keep getting error when I press Generate 😢

I uninstalled, deleted everything except the actual faces and re-installed from scratch. Hasn't really helped though as the faces still don't get replaced in game.

Has anybody figured out a way to use this with regens for custom nations? they never seem to map the faces to any new nations.

Also theres a few real nations that don't get mapped i.e. Mongolian regens never get faces for me

it would be good to get greater diversity and accuracy for East/SEAsian/Central Asian faces too if the devs are looking to update for fm22

I have it working on FM22 but it does seem a bit hit and miss. Current batch of regens (March 2023) when I do the process again with preserve, some get faces and some continue with the game created ones?

I wish they would re-release this. Seems like a one seasons wonder

I tried this in FM22, and so far no luck. I can see that the RTF file is generated correctly, and that a config.xml file is generated in the D:\Sports Interactive\Football Manager\graphics\Regen faces folder, as before. But it does not replace any of the relevant regen faces in the game.

So it could seem like SI changed something that breaks the way this app works. Let's hope the creator gets it updated to work in the near future :)