Hey man the same thing is happening to me. Check your rtf file because mine for some reason is not showing the nationalities, even though I am using the correct views. Were you able to fix it?

And same problem for me. It worked till 22.3 update I think.

Hi! I got around the problem by going into Contens -> MacOS and then just clicking NewGAN-Manager, the only way I've gotten it to open. Hope it helps!

But! I have encountered another problem. I can seem to see the rtf file in Finder when choosing the RTF file on the Newgan application. When I'm ingame I can see the saved RTF file but not on Finder. Do you know what might help? Thanks in advance

So I have gotten everything to work! Thanks for the amazing thing you guys have created! I am well happy but this shows up when I try to add the view for staff, if anyone were to know a solution I would be very happy but I am content with gotten the faces to work.

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2022-03-10 kl. 01.20.49.png
    Skärmavbild 2022-03-10 kl. 01.20.49.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 68
Hello!

Anyone play FM on the Mac? Really trying to get the Zealand newgen pack working and I’m going mad. I’ve got everything set up but I can’t seem to print the text file. I have tried every keyboard command I can think of, none work. I can select all with control + A but nothing works for the print function. I’ve also noticed the print screen function on the FM drop down menu isn’t able to be used. Any ideas? Help would be massively appreciated. Thanks.

Restarting the game did it for me, I am also using the mac, and did have problems with cmd p but yea it did work after a restart of the game. Weird but yea

And same problem for me. It worked till 22.3 update I think.

I have the same problem.The rtf file that I generated a month ago works, has nationalities assigned to the players and replaces the faces properly. However, any new rtf files does not attribute the nationality to players - not even to the same ones that are also in the database of the old rtf file. Incredibly annoying. If someone knows a solution, please help. Thank you!

Since the update neither my facepacks or Newgan seems to work. Really a shame.

Bummer, just wanted to start using these... I installed 1.3.0, it worked but now with the newest version I can't even start the app

Am I the only one experiencing troubles with the "Preserve" function? It seems to skip like 50% of faces in the exported file. I even double checked, the ID's in question are present in the exported .rtf file from the view, but are not present in the generated config-file, they seem to just get skipped. Any explanation? It sadly makes the tool virtually unusable.

Is there any update on this? Doesn't seem to work since the last game update?

Sorry for spamming, but I just want to say, after 3 hours of working on it I did it. I have newgens faces, my team newgen faces, real players faces all combined. It just works, it is wondeful. Thank you for this awesome mod.
Hey bro now I'm with the same situation you went thru... Im playing FM20 and I cant see the "is new gen search" filter.... would you send me the filter of list for FM20 pls?? Im suffering....

I've just downloaded this for the first time and followed all of the instructions but I cannot for the life of me figure out where the actual NEWGan app saves to? When I open the file in the Windows folder it just keeps opening the installer and installing the app but doesn't give me any option to open it. I have found the NEWGan folder in the AppData but have no idea which file is the actual program. Any help would be greatly appreciated this is driving me crazy!

Am I the only one experiencing troubles with the "Preserve" function? It seems to skip like 50% of faces in the exported file. I even double checked, the ID's in question are present in the exported .rtf file from the view, but are not present in the generated config-file, they seem to just get skipped. Any explanation? It sadly makes the tool virtually unusable.

Should we just assume that no more support will be given to this otherwise amazing tool? It's fantastic, almost essential, but if it doesn't work as intended I'll create my own...

Should we just assume that no more support will be given to this otherwise amazing tool? It's fantastic, almost essential, but if it doesn't work as intended I'll create my own...
after few day research, got into zealand discord, i found the solution
1. Try changes your game language to English (not English US)
2. Delete your cache in FM -> Prefercences
3. Changes whichever skin you currently using to default
4. Exit FM, Steam, Epic, or whatever platform you're using
4.Delete and redownload script file
5. Try newgan process like normal
It worked for me, for so many freaking day, it finally work, no more lame faces

after few day research, got into zealand discord, i found the solution
1. Try changes your game language to English (not English US)
2. Delete your cache in FM -> Prefercences
3. Changes whichever skin you currently using to default
4. Exit FM, Steam, Epic, or whatever platform you're using
4.Delete and redownload script file
5. Try newgan process like normal
It worked for me, for so many freaking day, it finally work, no more lame faces
Didn't work for me sadly.

Currently getting the following error on Mac version:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "NewGAN-Manager.app/Contents/Resources/app/newganmanager/__main__.py", line 4, in <module>

main().main_loop()

File "NewGAN-Manager.app/Contents/Resources/app/newganmanager/app.py", line 430, in main

fh = logging.FileHandler('newgan.log')

File "NewGAN-Manager.app/Contents/Resources/Support/Python/Resources/lib/python3.8/logging/__init__.py", line 1147, in __init__

StreamHandler.__init__(self, self._open())

File "NewGAN-Manager.app/Contents/Resources/Support/Python/Resources/lib/python3.8/logging/__init__.py", line 1176, in _open

return open(self.baseFilename, self.mode, encoding=self.encoding)

OSError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/newgan.log'

Hey man the same thing is happening to me. Check your rtf file because mine for some reason is not showing the nationalities, even though I am using the correct views. Were you able to fix it?

Yes, this is the same issue I have had. I have never been able to get NEWGAN to work properly because of this issue, unfortunately.

This issue has been logged as a bug for a few months: https://github.com/Maradonna90/NewGAN-Manager/issues/113

How can i revert it all back to default please? I screwed up and want to reapply from scratch. Thanks in advance for any help.

Adding my own experience to this, since it's not getting any attention. Multiple times I've bitten the bullet and overwritten my faces instead of using 'preserve', purely to fix the regens with no faces applied. It's at a point in my save where every player is a regen and I now have 1/4 of my squad without a face, not just 1-2 players. 'Preserve' clearly has something wrong where it doesn't apply X number of faces to players.

Surely it happens to everyone eventually, because my .RTF file includes the players' names who have missing faces, and I have tried this using a couple of different versions of the NewGAN app. I can't see any user error.

Adding my own experience to this, since it's not getting any attention. Multiple times I've bitten the bullet and overwritten my faces instead of using 'preserve', purely to fix the regens with no faces applied. It's at a point in my save where every player is a regen and I now have 1/4 of my squad without a face, not just 1-2 players. 'Preserve' clearly has something wrong where it doesn't apply X number of faces to players.

Surely it happens to everyone eventually, because my .RTF file includes the players' names who have missing faces, and I have tried this using a couple of different versions of the NewGAN app. I can't see any user error.

Yeah. I ended up just making my own script tbh, it works, so far, 100% of the time. Main issue is that it is WAY slower than this tool, I have no idea how they manage to make it so fast. What takes about 10 seconds with this tool takes around 1 hour for mine. It works, but it's slow.

Yeah. I ended up just making my own script tbh, it works, so far, 100% of the time. Main issue is that it is WAY slower than this tool, I have no idea how they manage to make it so fast. What takes about 10 seconds with this tool takes around 1 hour for mine. It works, but it's slow.
Nice work! I'm unfortunately clueless on how to create my own but tbh would take the 1 hour if it meant I could play through at least a season more of my save.

Nice work! I'm unfortunately clueless on how to create my own but tbh would take the 1 hour if it meant I could play through at least a season more of my save.

Drop me a DM if you want, I'll try to get it set up so it works generally and not just on my local machine, hopefully at latest during the weekend 🙂