nezza's 3-3-3-1 tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 749
  • Views Views 221K
lol I like it pal, im also a big fan of ur last tactic but I think this one could be even better, thanks pal for putting this tactic up

what about pullin the def mid into defence and ur cen mids arrows back on the outside one and the centre mid arrow going forward, im leaking a few goals that's why I recommend that

what about pullin the def mid into defence and ur cen mids arrows back on the outside one and the centre mid arrow going forward, im leaking a few goals that's why I recommend that

give it a shot mate it could work

Nice Tactic Nezza, will give this a go :D

Currently in NUFC save and so far lost 2 games, only using your tactics (Its an experiment, and its making FM fun :P)

This tactic is very good, but if enemy using narrow tactic without wingers, the tactic seems dont work anymore.

Last edited:
here's the link for my 2-3-3-2 tactic ( View attachment 354773 )

going to give this a shot,was mixing and matching with United so far.
Unbeaten and going well.
Nezza,if you can tell me what changes you made for the DC that you took upfront,I can probably implement it into the FMC version.Since I play FMC,and the 3-3-3-1 and 3-3-2-2 are going good for me?

going to give this a shot,was mixing and matching with United so far.
Unbeaten and going well.
Nezza,if you can tell me what changes you made for the DC that you took upfront,I can probably implement it into the FMC version.Since I play FMC,and the 3-3-3-1 and 3-3-2-2 are going good for me?

i put him to striker with a few minor tweaks to look similar to the other striker

i put him to striker with a few minor tweaks to look similar to the other striker
If its not that big a hassle,maybe you could take a screenshot of both the strikers instructions?
i have to like create a new save game in normal mode to do so,since all my saves are in classicdue to time constraint.
So Sorry for the abnormal request.
But thanks in advance.

Ok so while trying to make a 2 in the back 2 upfront version like your current one with my United team,I may have unearthed someting great.
The reason I say this is because,I have played a total of 100 minutes with this version,conceding none and scoring 10.
And both games were AWAY and one was against Aston Villa,the same Aston villa that I won the league and other cups with and lost in the CL finals to Barca in the 90th minute with.So after 45 minutes of 0-0 using the previously 2-3-2-1-2 Aston Villa dominated,I saw my amc wasnt doign anything so I dropped him back into mc and within the next 45 minutes,I scored 7 and
And the next game I started with the 3-3-3-1 and went down to Ajax,getting frustrated,I just put on the tactic that I saved,since I edited the cms instructions a bit and dint want to lose them.
And boom within,3 minutes of it,I scored,ended up scoring 2 more and didnt look like conceding again.
VERY EXCITED.Im going to use it when I need it so that its effect doesnt wear off.
Screenshots of both games:
View attachment 355619View attachment 355620
And season so far with united,considering that half the team is new.
View attachment 355624View attachment 355625
To show Villa squad and transfers and how they are better than what i left them
View attachment 355628View attachment 355629

Screenshots from a quick simulation I did as Fulham using the 2-3-3-2 formation. I would holiday between matches and then use the FMC "instant result" button to quickly get through matches. I did set training to Tactics Only though to get the tactic fluid as soon as possible.

It got us to fourth place in January with zero signings.

View attachment 355666 View attachment 355668 View attachment 355678 View attachment 355681 View attachment 355683

I am contemplating using this as part of a long-term save which I run properly (and not simulate so much). I'll post results when I have them.

hows the new tactic going nezza ? have u got any goods tweaks for me pal ?

they look impressive especially the goal scoring but the only downfall is that i tested them with my current players so i don't know what the tactic will be like at the 1st season but i'll upload the links for others to try

If its not that big a hassle,maybe you could take a screenshot of both the strikers instructions?
i have to like create a new save game in normal mode to do so,since all my saves are in classicdue to time constraint.
So Sorry for the abnormal request.
But thanks in advance.

not a problem mate i'll post them up soon for you

Ok so while trying to make a 2 in the back 2 upfront version like your current one with my United team,I may have unearthed someting great.
The reason I say this is because,I have played a total of 100 minutes with this version,conceding none and scoring 10.
And both games were AWAY and one was against Aston Villa,the same Aston villa that I won the league and other cups with and lost in the CL finals to Barca in the 90th minute with.So after 45 minutes of 0-0 using the previously 2-3-2-1-2 Aston Villa dominated,I saw my amc wasnt doign anything so I dropped him back into mc and within the next 45 minutes,I scored 7 and
And the next game I started with the 3-3-3-1 and went down to Ajax,getting frustrated,I just put on the tactic that I saved,since I edited the cms instructions a bit and dint want to lose them.
And boom within,3 minutes of it,I scored,ended up scoring 2 more and didnt look like conceding again.
VERY EXCITED.Im going to use it when I need it so that its effect doesnt wear off.
Screenshots of both games:
View attachment 355619View attachment 355620
And season so far with united,considering that half the team is new.
View attachment 355624View attachment 355625
To show Villa squad and transfers and how they are better than what i left them
View attachment 355628View attachment 355629

nice 1 mate i think in some way it's good to rotate both my 3-3-3-1 & 2-3-3-2 tactics it always keeps the opponents guessing ;)

Screenshots from a quick simulation I did as Fulham using the 2-3-3-2 formation. I would holiday between matches and then use the FMC "instant result" button to quickly get through matches. I did set training to Tactics Only though to get the tactic fluid as soon as possible.

It got us to fourth place in January with zero signings.

View attachment 355666 View attachment 355668 View attachment 355678 View attachment 355681 View attachment 355683

I am contemplating using this as part of a long-term save which I run properly (and not simulate so much). I'll post results when I have them.

that's impressive mate keep it up and keep me posted also mate it could be a good idea to have my 3-3-3-1 for a more defensive purpose

Heh, well based on just one image it looks very effective :p

Back