just promoting cant tell every one how good it is is a great BRian Clough 2 Euro Champ Cup Tactics

go to the tac page look for post new thread then put all the info in there add screen shots and what players to look for that kind of thing

[video=youtube_share;5ZLKO1rN368]http://youtu.be/5ZLKO1rN368[/video] View attachment 362147

never in my life on FM have i seen my keeper score, iv'e saved the match but i don't know how to upload the goals but i think youtube has something to do with it, any suggestions??????

doesn't matter iv'e worked it out

Last edited:
Nice one nezza. Have you been trying to find a way to get the striker to score more goals? I tried making the wingbacks more attacking, but it had a negative effect, and I started to concede more goals! Gone back to the standard updated tactic and the defence is good again, but still the striker seems to struggle to score! Is there a corner 'exploit' that can maybe get the striker to score more?

Nice one nezza. Have you been trying to find a way to get the striker to score more goals? I tried making the wingbacks more attacking, but it had a negative effect, and I started to concede more goals! Gone back to the standard updated tactic and the defence is good again, but still the striker seems to struggle to score! Is there a corner 'exploit' that can maybe get the striker to score more?

iv'e been working on set pieces but nothing changed, but i have though converted my 2 wide CM's into strikers and now my lone striker seems to get more involved and scoring a few more goals but i'm gonna test it futher

Last edited:
the best is 4-3-3 or 3-3-3-1?
or 3-3-3-1 updated link?

both the 4-3-3 & 3-3-3-1 update are good but whilst the 4-3-3 scores a load of goals it also concede to many and the 3-3-3-1 is very solid at defense and can score loads of goals but the striker needs more tweaking since most goals comes from the midfield

Doing great so far getting big wins and not conceding many and only conceded cause started matches with around 60 fitness

Edited. Saw that there was no opposition instructions needed.

Question: I'm winning quite a few matches but the possession stats are horrendous. I have had sub 40% possession in some matches. Most of the matches i am doing hovering around 45% is this normal?

Might be due to my midfielders who are all aged 33 and above lol.

Last edited: