I am eager to begin testing, and for me esssa tactic I appreciate most.

View attachment 378748View attachment 378749

well guys iv'e decided to create a narrow 4-2-3-1 for a more normal tactic instead of weird looking tactics which as above images shows it's looking promising and i will carry on tweaking it and will sometime next week create my final thread about my narrow 4-2-3-1

it's a shame it's your final thread so i also guess it's also your final tactic, i think we all will miss your tactics bud but hey on the other hand it will stop ppl taken your tactics and calling it there own with a few minor tweaks, also when FM 2014 comes out are you still going to create some more amazing tactics?

it's a shame it's your final thread so i also guess it's also your final tactic, i think we all will miss your tactics bud but hey on the other hand it will stop ppl taken your tactics and calling it there own with a few minor tweaks, also when FM 2014 comes out are you still going to create some more amazing tactics?

aye mate it's also my final tactic and when FM 2014 comes out i will probably create tactics to help others out

Will be interesting to see the 4-2-3-1 Narrow. I remember using a tactic like that on FM09 or something like that.

Was going to wait for your 442, but everyone is saying that your 3331 is much better, and i think you have since stopped working on that 442.

That said, ill give your 3331 a try. I see 3 links for the 3331 on your OP, which is the updated and recommended version?

(I have a feeling i could just read back the last 60 something pages to find my answer but its far too many to keep my attention :( :( lol)

Was going to wait for your 442, but everyone is saying that your 3331 is much better, and i think you have since stopped working on that 442.

That said, ill give your 3331 a try. I see 3 links for the 3331 on your OP, which is the updated and recommended version?

(I have a feeling i could just read back the last 60 something pages to find my answer but its far too many to keep my attention :( :( lol)

i'll save you the time mate, it's the 3-3-3-1 (v3), also i'm still working on the 4-4-2 but not really getting the results i need well for scoring it's really good but the defense needs major sorting out

will 4231 be better than 3331V3?Or just a different tactic format?

just a tactic format mate, i think my 3-3-3-1 will probably be the best tactic iv'e created and i think my others won't get as much success as my 3-3-3-1 but really it depends on what team you are for instant = i'm Newcastle and they don't really have any good wingers and AMC except Ben Arfa so buying very good wingers & AMC's for Newcastle will take time to become successful BUT being a team like Chelsea, Man city type teams basically teams with very good players could be instant success

2 sets of tactics ( 4-2-3-1 ) wide and narrow for testing

hey guys i have 2 tactics that need testing which are a wide 4-2-3-1 & a narrow 4-2-3-1 and i can't really fully test them since i have no proper wingers or AMC so i'll upload these 2 tactics on the first page

I have a spurs team crying out for a 4-2-3-1 , so i will be happy to test

Nezza, when you are playing with so many players set to attacking mentality, is youre defence secure? Do you concede many goals ?

The 442 and The 4231

the 4-4-2 will concede goals but the defense can be better with a few tweaks maybe pushing the defensive line up or down, and for the 4-2-3-1 it's probably the same as the 4-4-2 just needs tweaking

Testing ur tactic with Crewe in EPL. So far richy 4-2-4 and Mr.L 3-6-1 did same great, but with ur tactic my forward actually score alot. Just few questions and suggestions :
1 Pace for striker really useless, not only it take so much from his CA but he getting 75% tired after 45 min game. (13-14 pace enough).
2 Dont see PPM for WB, i think knocks ball past opponents should be good, any other ideas ?
3 You set hard tackling for strikers and all MC, maybe set to medium till they get 11+ tackling ? They get booked alot in my games