View attachment 371998
Using a shout based tactic based on version 3. Ima thinks I broke the game by winning the German Cup FINAL with Rostock. This is incredible! I don't think I've ever managed to do this in any FM version! Schalke was managed by David Moyes for some reason. I used the Rock when I was playing teams from Division 2 and below. But switched to the shout based tactic with Division 1 teams. It worked incredibly well.

At the start, I used the shouts I talked about earlier in the thread.

If I go 1 nil up I usually used Drop Deep, Retain Possession and Pass Into Space

Sorry to be a pain..which tactic are you using? the ones in the OP are all in Classic mode?

I just kept the same shape and wingplay as nezza's tactic with the roles.
BPDd BPDd BPd
WBa DLPd WBa
CMa CMs CMa
TMs or CFs (Depending on the players I have)

Very Rigid, Overload

Shouts Overload,
Play Out Of Defense
Push Higher Up
Get Stuck In
Pass to Feet
Play Narrower
Play Through Defense
Work Ball Into Box
Retain Possession
Hassle Opponents

Opp Instructions
GK DL DC DC DR (Show Weaker Foot)
ML, MR, AML, AMR (Show r to l feet, l to r feet)

Basically you want the wing players to pass towards the center of the park where you're really strong

I have tried so many tactics and found most of them disappointed.
I didn't expect much when I tried yours. But you have to confess that I'm totally impressed eps. the 4-4-2 development(1).
My team, Liverpool, can score 3-4 goals a game (but concede 1 or 2 goals a game).
What I's impressed most are the CCC and the number of long shot per game.
CCC are normally 5 or more per game.
Your tactic has the incredible lowest number of long shot (from every tactics I've ever tried)!!! Just about 1 per every 10 shot.

I' totally enjoy playing FM2013 with your tactics and start selling my high wage player as they are not needed!

Thank you.

I have tried so many tactics and found most of them disappointed.
I didn't expect much when I tried yours. But you have to confess that I'm totally impressed eps. the 4-4-2 development(1).
My team, Liverpool, can score 3-4 goals a game (but concede 1 or 2 goals a game).
What I's impressed most are the CCC and the number of long shot per game.
CCC are normally 5 or more per game.
Your tactic has the incredible lowest number of long shot (from every tactics I've ever tried)!!! Just about 1 per every 10 shot.

I' totally enjoy playing FM2013 with your tactics and start selling my high wage player as they are not needed!

Thank you.

your welcome mate hope you keep up the success and keep me posted :D

Are you back? And finished moving house?

yep i'm back and moved into my new house, but the only problem is i'm fighting with the enemy over the PC in the sitting room lol even though she has a laptop lol

Last edited:
yep i'm back and moved into my new house, but the only problem is i'm fighting with the enemy over the PC in the sitting room lol even though she has a laptop lol

are you working on something?

are you working on something?

not yet mate i haven't got time atm, but iv'e been thinking about a 3-2-3-2 = 3 defenders - 2 midfielders - LW, AMC, RW - 2 strikers, i remember creating this kind of tactic in my FM 2012 and i scored over 160 in 1 season

not yet mate i haven't got time atm, but iv'e been thinking about a 3-2-3-2 = 3 defenders - 2 midfielders - LW, AMC, RW - 2 strikers, i remember creating this kind of tactic in my FM 2012 and i scored over 160 in 1 season

now that would be something

Looks awesome mate, any chance of any early release kind of thing, get people testing with other teams, gives you a better idea of how it does and if any tweaks are needed?

it's on the first page of this thread mate at the bottom it says 4-4-2 development (1)

iv'e decided to let my assistant take over by skipping all the games until the transfer market opens and if it looks good enough i'm gonna start a new save using my 4-4-2

This tactic is releasing? I've looked OP and you did last update 4 weeks ago?

yeah iv'e been busy sorting out my new house so i never really got a chance to test it but somewhere on my thread there is some one who is using my 4-4-2 and is winning every thing and has some cracking results and i think he's never lost a game nor drawing either

yeah iv'e been busy sorting out my new house so i never really got a chance to test it but somewhere on my thread there is some one who is using my 4-4-2 and is winning every thing and has some cracking results and i think he's never lost a game nor drawing either
Thanks quickly feedback I tried this tactic but it isn't very effective.

the person who has tested this tactic is ELTONDE but for some reason i can't see the images. ( i think my PC is on it's way out lol )

Thanks quickly feedback I tried this tactic but it isn't very effective.

sorry to hear that but once i start a new save i will probably tweak it, was there any certain areas that was a let down?