Hi, awesome starting with Catania using your classic tactic 3-3-3-1 (emphasize rezults in blue)!
Only 2 conceded goals in 10 games (1 is lie on Legrottalie cause of lack of pace).
Have used 4-4-2 Arrigo Sacchi before.
Also Im playing NO INCOMING TRANSFERS.

Interesting in developing Laterals: you have written:
'WB - speed, strength, passing, tackling, creativity, crossing, dribbling - defensive winger.'
How could I train them like Def.Winger if player's availiable duties are Fullback && Winback.
I try to put him training like Side Midfielder and then select Def.Winger, then I vanish training new position and cell with 'Def.Winger' is automatically cleared. :(
Maybe I should teach some time my wingback on winger's position to make 'Def.Winger' appeared in list?

Testing ur tactic with Crewe in EPL. So far richy 4-2-4 and Mr.L 3-6-1 did same great, but with ur tactic my forward actually score alot. Just few questions and suggestions :
1 Pace for striker really useless, not only it take so much from his CA but he getting 75% tired after 45 min game. (13-14 pace enough).
2 Dont see PPM for WB, i think knocks ball past opponents should be good, any other ideas ?
3 You set hard tackling for strikers and all MC, maybe set to medium till they get 11+ tackling ? They get booked alot in my games

1. true mate pace doesn't seem important for the striker.
2. PPM for my WB's are usually the same for wingers also switching ball to flanks has lead to many goals and could be useful
3. players tackling on hard for high pressing and winning the ball back in the opponents half, iv'e set them on medium before but they just sat back and watched the ball but like you said if there tackling was above 11+ it could work

Hi, awesome starting with Catania using your classic tactic 3-3-3-1 (emphasize rezults in blue)!
Only 2 conceded goals in 10 games (1 is lie on Legrottalie cause of lack of pace).
Have used 4-4-2 Arrigo Sacchi before.
Also Im playing NO INCOMING TRANSFERS.

'WB - speed, strength, passing, tackling, creativity, crossing, dribbling - defensive winger.'
How could I train them like Def.Winger if player's availiable duties are Fullback && Winback.
I try to put him training like Side Midfielder and then select Def.Winger, then I vanish training new position and cell with 'Def.Winger' is automatically cleared. :(
Maybe I should teach some time my wingback on winger's position to make 'Def.Winger' appeared in list?

the WB's i always buy have to be competent in the MR or ML role to use the defensive wingers training but don't worry WB's & FB's training work as well

or train in them in the new postion MR/ML and then it will let you train them as def winger

Hi pal i can see you've got cisse playing in the middle of the 3.Can you use a striker in there or does it have to be AMC?? Thank love your work

Hi pal i can see you've got cisse playing in the middle of the 3.Can you use a striker in there or does it have to be AMC?? Thank love your work

indeed you can mate, i even have Gouffran playing as a AMC and he's scoring for fun but i think it's best to train him as a AMC just in case it unsettles your strikers

Think i might try a save as chelsea as the seem to have the players for this formation ie Hazard,Mata,Oscar etc

Think i might try a save as chelsea as the seem to have the players for this formation ie Hazard,Mata,Oscar etc

i think Chelsea would be amazing with this kind off tactic, let me know how you got on, cheers.

it's going well it seems, also i think it's better if you have both the 3-3-3-1 & 4-3-3-0, but which tactic in your opinion is better?
3-3-3-1 so good vs top team, 4-3-3-0 much better if you favorite

p.s. I would use 3-3-3-1 almost always, but sometimes you lose points 0;1 or 0;0 just bcos u cant score

Last edited:
won all cups except capital one
View attachment 473104View attachment 473103

p.s. dont like only one thing, i had 6 amc (3 main and 3 subs), and whole season 2-3 of them was injured - never DC, never DM, never FB. Now season finished and i have 2 my amc out for 6 months

Last edited: