The guy that tested your 442 tacitic did so in year 2050 though did he not?

i think so, but i'm gonna tweak it to be better

I'm not dissing the tactic or anything mate ;) just saying because god knows wot kind of team he had to test your tactic with on that year lol but I'm going to test it later wen I get a chance tonight.

Can't wait for this new one, been testing a few 442s around the forum now. I tested your 442 development one yesterday, it was good, it was winning games but I wasn't really convinced, i would continue my test and upload screenshots, but if you're improving it i might aswell scrap that test and wait :)

I'm not dissing the tactic or anything mate ;) just saying because god knows wot kind of team he had to test your tactic with on that year lol but I'm going to test it later wen I get a chance tonight.

Yeah i tested it after seeing that guys screenshots, i didn't get the results i expected though i was winning games and there certainly wasn't a problem scoring goals. But Nezza's screenshot of his fixtures with newcastle with the new tactic looks better than my results with city with the old 442 lol

All you that worried about the 442 development tactic I won the UCL with Porto 1 season!

Also Nezza mate could you try moving the wingers to the AML and right positions

Also Nezza mate could you try moving the wingers to the AML and right positions

what you mean like a 4-2-4, that's a good idea mate i'll have a 4-4-2 & 4-2-4 to work on since iv'e started a new save, cheers.

Yeah i tested it after seeing that guys screenshots, i didn't get the results i expected though i was winning games and there certainly wasn't a problem scoring goals. But Nezza's screenshot of his fixtures with newcastle with the new tactic looks better than my results with city with the old 442 lol

iv'e started a new save to make the 4-4-2 much better, i haven't reached the premier league games yet just the friendly's so i'll keep you's all updated

what you mean like a 4-2-4, that's a good idea mate i'll have a 4-4-2 & 4-2-4 to work on since iv'e started a new save, cheers.

Yh a 424 would be great as most people having good wingers that play better higher up I'm the AML and AMR position like Lamela, Hazard, Reus etc also you have already created 2 beast 442's and your 3331 is amazing! So I think you should try a 424 and if it is as half as good as your others your onto a winner!

Yh a 424 would be great as most people having good wingers that play better higher up I'm the AML and AMR position like Lamela, Hazard, Reus etc also you have already created 2 beast 442's and your 3331 is amazing! So I think you should try a 424 and if it is as half as good as your others your onto a winner!

cheers mate, i might also set up a 4-3-3 to have a ongoing third tactic

If your conceding to many goals when creating the 424 you could try using to DM's that act as B2B midfielders also have you even started it yet mate?

If your conceding to many goals when creating the 424 you could try using to DM's that act as B2B midfielders also have you even started it yet mate?

aye i'm trying all 3 atm, game by game i'm looking at the strengths and weakness on all 3

Haha if you manage to make the 424 successful I think you should make a new thread for it

View attachment 378748View attachment 378749

well guys iv'e decided to create a narrow 4-2-3-1 for a more normal tactic instead of weird looking tactics which as above images shows it's looking promising and i will carry on tweaking it and will sometime next week create my final thread about my narrow 4-2-3-1