cheers mate, when i created this type of tactic i wanted something different compare to the usual tactics that most ppl use, also for years on all FM's i wanted to create a tactic that could be used against all styles of tactic and teams, and i think finally i have found it and would proudly bow to the success my tactic has giving others

Going well and as predicted I look like winning the league, early days but sitting top undefeated and destroying teams home and away. Only problem is having to retrain some players but to be honest they are playing great out of position anyway. Goals come literally from every player.

Going well and as predicted I look like winning the league, early days but sitting top undefeated and destroying teams home and away. Only problem is having to retrain some players but to be honest they are playing great out of position anyway. Goals come literally from every player.

iv'e also retrained a few players to play in different positions, iv'e trained Fierro & Ademilson as midfielders and they are scoring for fun in my old save, but my most successful player would be Romero from Velez who is a midfielder but i trained him as a striker and what a striker he is atm.

Get in. As predicted I did win the league, I also won the League and FA Cup's :) Amazing tactic. I also haven't lost at home domestically in 2 seasons. Need to conquer Europe now
thanks again nezza

your welcome, glad your having a lot of success, keep up the good work

Hi Nezza,

I have to congratulate you for your impressive tactic 3331 (updated).

I try it and i have some advice to give you for make it even better:

The DM: Run from deep = rarely, mentality = 5 or 6. I can see it's better to have a DM who stay back, he give a solution when the middle is full on the last quarter but also for our three CB who have more passing solution and try long pass more rarely. Finally he's a mix beetween an anchor man and a deep lying playmaker. (exemple: Bender, Capoue, Bolatti...)

The WB: Mentality less offensive (15 or 16) Because we need them to give a little more solution backward and have more ball play. Like this there is some space created through the middle and more easyness to reach our CM.

The Striker: Mentality more Offensive (15 or 16) There is also a lot of combination with him because his position is down (run from deep rarely) so if you give him more offensive mentality, he will try to finish the action more often.

In the team config: Pass to the TM : on feet. It's Useless to put run on the ball for a striker who have run from deep rarely. And it's more efficient for the CM who not necessarly have great attributes in speed.

I hope it will be helping. And Sorry if i make some languages mistakes, i'm french ;)

this 3-3-3-1 tactic is awesome i am unbeatable with my saint ettiene team..but i find it difficult to score goals.. do you have suggestions how to resolve this problem? thank you great job :)

on the front page under the 3-3-3-1 you have 2 match trainings which one is better??

This looks glorious. Does anyone have this tactic available still to share?