Won the league with Feyenoord by 7 points. Tried numerous tactics, playing over and over and finally find one can win the league!8-|

well done mate, keep up the success also could you post some screenshots for others to see

View attachment 346332

This is the formation the updated tactic gets, which although it doesn't look like Bielsa's formation completely, it plays a lot like it, the attacks are overloaded with 6-7 players at speed every time.

http://chalkontheboots.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/athletic-line-up-2404122.jpg?w=630

Do you think you could try to re-create the above formation with your philosophy? Bielsa likes to switch between 2-3 CBs depending on how many strikers he faces.

If only you could have formations for with the ball/without the ball, as the left/right CMs in this tactic should become IF's instantly with the ball, but FM wouldn't allow it. Loving the tactic though.

isn't this a 4-1-2-2-1 tactic? iv'e never created this kind of tactic on this years FM, but in FM 2012 i created this type and it was immense

Last edited:
isn't this a 4-1-2-2-1 tactic? iv'e never created this kind of tactic on this years FM, but in FM 2012 i created this type and it was immense

I suppose it could be read as that, I've tried to create something similar before with Bilbao but always end up conceding a lot of goals.

What teamtalk do you use? seems u have done some magic teamtalk as oppose to mine...:S

(Edit)
just discover my *** man has motivation of only 13! I though he was 16 or above! Sack him immediately btw

i usually go for aggressive at home and favorites and assertive or calm for away and tough games

hi.. i will try to start new game (inter milan) using this tactic..
what type of midfielder should i use? is it box to box? deep lying playmaker? i have cambiasso, mudingayi, kuzmanovic, kovavic, gargano, guarin.
is it possible if i move another player like CB or MC to forward position? will it change the balance of the tactic?
thanks.

hi.. i will try to start new game (inter milan) using this tactic..
what type of midfielder should i use? is it box to box? deep lying playmaker? i have cambiasso, mudingayi, kuzmanovic, kovavic, gargano, guarin.
is it possible if i move another player like CB or MC to forward position? will it change the balance of the tactic?
thanks.

box to box seems the best, also don't change the tactic it will lose balance

could you do liset of what type of players needed please as this looks brilliant

could you do liset of what type of players needed please as this looks brilliant

sure no problem mate, i'll be back on FM later so i'll post some screen shots of what players to use in this tactic for all positions.