would love to give this a go but i play with amr and aml and there is no where to play them in this tac but if it spanks barc 6-0 away its 1 **** of a tac

What's the best training to use from the OP,don't understand playing as Man C

Hey Nezza mate,

Firstly congratulations on the success your having with your tactics. I hope it continues for you.

Could you perhaps recommend which version of the tactic would be best for Aston villa in the first season. The chairman asks to avoid relegation, and you have no transfer budget, infact you need to get the wage budget down which I can do.

Thanks for your help.

Hey Nezza mate,

Firstly congratulations on the success your having with your tactics. I hope it continues for you.

Could you perhaps recommend which version of the tactic would be best for Aston villa in the first season. The chairman asks to avoid relegation, and you have no transfer budget, infact you need to get the wage budget down which I can do.

Thanks for your help.

the new updated tactic would suit villa best

Nezza, I know you say your Match training is up to the user...what match training combo are you using with Newcastle?

iv'e post screenshots in the thread of match training i use through out the season

But I don't understand mate...you've posted 3 secreenshots on the OP...do you use them in specific situations? Do you stick to just one?

Sorry to be a pain...Cheers

But I don't understand mate...you've posted 3 secreenshots on the OP...do you use them in specific situations? Do you stick to just one?

Sorry to be a pain...Cheers

i use them in specific situations depending on my team performance, for example attacking movement when not scoring enough or ball control when i want to play a passing game

i use them in specific situations depending on my team performance, for example attacking movement when not scoring enough or ball control when i want to play a passing game

Happy days cheers for the explanation big man!

i usually go for aggressive at home and favorites and assertive or calm for away and tough games
do you think teamtalk affect the result very much? (I followed your suggested training already)
I have been using a *** man with 19 motivation the result are normal but not brilliant as yours
I also tried the above suggestion but result in a lot of draws and losses

I am playing as AS Monaco in Ligue 2

Last edited:
Honestly this tactic is sublime, simply amazing. The best I have used on FM13 by an absolute mile, a piece of genius Nezza!

I stuck this on halfway through a season in which I was struggling to score AND leaking quite a few goals, this tactic has completely turned around my season. In particular the defensive side of the tactic is quite brilliant, it's so defensively sound that the opponents rarely score. I have been using this tactic since December and I'm now on the 3rd of March and I've already kept more clean-sheets than I did for the first part of the season.

Offensively it's not amazing, you don't score loads every game, although it is possible for me to score quite a few it's a bit inconsistent but with the defense all you really need is 1 goal and you have a huge chance of a win so it's really not much of a problem for me.

If you're debating whether to use this or not do not hesitate, this is hands down the best tactic I've used, plug and play just like FM12.

Thank you Nezza for turning my season around!