Hi Nezza,

i used your tactic with Go Ahead Eagles in the Dutch Jupiler League. I got promotion in my first season with just one signing and a couple of players on loan. Your tactic works really well in defence.
I am now looking forward to testing it with PSV or maybe a lesser team in the dutch "Eredivisie"

Greets from Holland :)

Best tactic ive used/tried on FM13! Amazing, got my San Marino promoted to Serie A! Thankyou!!!

Hi Nezza,

i used your tactic with Go Ahead Eagles in the Dutch Jupiler League. I got promotion in my first season with just one signing and a couple of players on loan. Your tactic works really well in defence.
I am now looking forward to testing it with PSV or maybe a lesser team in the dutch "Eredivisie"

Greets from Holland :)

well done mate keep up the success and keep me posted with screenshots :)

Sorry for being annoying i know you said it was on op,but i like to see the main att for each position,is there any chance you could upload a wizard version of tac,as that way i can see each players att for that position

i am playing with birmingham win promotion ot prem leagae and trying the updated tactic : ) but i am struglling i bought players just like yours simillar but my defence is not so solid any suggestions please ? thanks i lost from tottenham 6:0...

Player Filters

It can be hard to know by looking at a players list of a players attributes whether they are any good in the position they play in. , they use the key attributes for players in each position. So you can always be sure that the player you are signing will have the correct attributes that relate to his position.

You do it by player search doing the attributes then go to filter on right side the save current filter for each postion but you might need to may a folder

My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2013>Filters)

i am playing with birmingham win promotion ot prem leagae and trying the updated tactic : ) but i am struglling i bought players just like yours simillar but my defence is not so solid any suggestions please ? thanks i lost from tottenham 6:0...

post a screenshot of your players in the tactic and i'll help

Sorry for being annoying i know you said it was on op,but i like to see the main att for each position,is there any chance you could upload a wizard version of tac,as that way i can see each players att for that position

this is the normal version of the tactic before i made it into a classic View attachment 347084