Ok.Thanks mate.

Last edited:
Finished the season, won the league, out of 38 games, conceded 7, Szcesney kept 31 clean sheets! Won the CL, beat Spurs in the final 1-0, won the FA Cup, beat Man Utd in the final 3-0.

Looking for a different team to try this out on, that team was awesome, need more of a test for it.

Finished the season, won the league, out of 38 games, conceded 7, Szcesney kept 31 clean sheets! Won the CL, beat Spurs in the final 1-0, won the FA Cup, beat Man Utd in the final 3-0.

Looking for a different team to try this out on, that team was awesome, need more of a test for it.

which tactics you used? version 1 or update?

i suppose everyone are playing with "key" speed instead of "Extended"
after switching to "key", I start enjoying the game again!!(with feyenoord) Before that I just can't buy a win

well after 18 games and 69 minutes i finally lost a goal with Porto fantastic tactic well done.

well done hope you have more success with other teams mate

well after 18 games and 69 minutes i finally lost a goal with Porto fantastic tactic well done.
just trashed by juventus 4-0 in champions league, how are you going in champions league? esp. away

Going to try with San Marino in serie B, which I have been stcuk in for nearly 5 seasons :/

my up to date tactic have these changes try it out and let me know, it's on my thread

View attachment 346332

This is the formation the updated tactic gets, which although it doesn't look like Bielsa's formation completely, it plays a lot like it, the attacks are overloaded with 6-7 players at speed every time.

http://chalkontheboots.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/athletic-line-up-2404122.jpg?w=630

Do you think you could try to re-create the above formation with your philosophy? Bielsa likes to switch between 2-3 CBs depending on how many strikers he faces.

If only you could have formations for with the ball/without the ball, as the left/right CMs in this tactic should become IF's instantly with the ball, but FM wouldn't allow it. Loving the tactic though.

View attachment 346332

This is the formation the updated tactic gets, which although it doesn't look like Bielsa's formation completely, it plays a lot like it, the attacks are overloaded with 6-7 players at speed every time.

http://chalkontheboots.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/athletic-line-up-2404122.jpg?w=630

Do you think you could try to re-create the above formation with your philosophy? Bielsa likes to switch between 2-3 CBs depending on how many strikers he faces.

If only you could have formations for with the ball/without the ball, as the left/right CMs in this tactic should become IF's instantly with the ball, but FM wouldn't allow it. Loving the tactic though.

sure no problem mate, i'll give it a shot, but are the wide defenders full backs or wing backs?

Inverted foot on MCL/MCR or MCL left and MCR right ?

Won the league with Feyenoord by 7 points. Tried numerous tactics, playing over and over and finally find one can win the league!8-|