nezza's super 442 tactic re-created

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 96K
go on the thred last page something about this being mw but with tempo down 1 its the guy that started the mw thred saying this

yeah i saw it mate and it made me laugh, how can i possibly take some one else's tactic convert it to classic and then create it before December.

whats wrong truth hurts, for the future try facing your facts before you come on here and give myself and others grieve

i totally agree with u neeza ........even u have created ur tactics or take a idea from somewhere else ......why the f*** people are here to proove u wrong ...if people dont like the tactics than go to some other thread /form ......who cares ....

all i want to see is a tactic working and doing good.......who cares if i or nezza made that tactic or no

so nezza according to u which of ur tactics is having more sucess ...this one or original one

it would be my 442, but on the other hand i haven't tested my 433 yet with the ME fixed so i might try my 433 next week.

yeah i saw it mate and it made me laugh, how can i possibly take some one else's tactic convert it to classic and then create it before December.

View attachment 313212 here's some more prove for you

This is Modern Warfare but converted to classic!!!! Only thing he done put tempo down what was suggested in the modern warfare thread

I'M big enough to hold my hands up and say if Bossanova copied your I'M sorry to bring this all night mare, but the reason I did is because i been looking @ MW from the Thursday we could all get FM Beta through steam It got sent to me from a guy from thai web Maina. But its weird that this thread stared 2 weeks ago with teses seeting sayind re-created& the point you maade sayin 23rd tactic is your 433? . That Like i said, I'm big enough to say sorry if wrong.

Last edited:
I'M big enough to hold my hands up and say if Bossanova copied your I'M sorry to bring this all night mare, but the reason I did is because i been looking @ MW from the Thursday we could all get FM Beta through steam It got sent to me from a guy from thai web Maina. But its weird that this thread stared 2 weeks ago with teses seeting sayind re-created& the point you maade sayin 23rd tactic is your 433? . That Like i said, I'm big enough to say sorry if wrong.

i appreciate your honesty mate and no need to worry about this, i just wanna get on and help others achieve there success and help them as much as i can since many have helped me through out the years iv'e been on FM.

So if I want a tactic creator version of this tactic to use in FM Classic all I need to do is download Modern Warfare/KISS??

I tried 442 modern warfare. It's not even close to the effectiveness of Nezza's. If Nezza did base his tactic on modern warfare then whoever made modern warfare should be thankful because he really improved it.

Attributes for mr ml please nezza

speed, acceleration, creativity, dribbling and crossing would suit best also strength and passing would come in useful especially when your wingers chase the ball and win it

So if I want a tactic creator version of this tactic to use in FM Classic all I need to do is download Modern Warfare/KISS??
What about this nezza? Or do you have a FMC version of your tactic?

Back