nezza's super 442 tactic re-created

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 96K
What do u mean bout taking charge of ur training camp? My united side didn't get a player thru ranks in 10years

What do u mean bout taking charge of ur training camp? My united side didn't get a player thru ranks in 10years

Don't delegate training to your Assistant Manager but do it yourself.

What do you mean that you didn't get a player through ranks? Did you mean that you didn't get any regens or did you get a bunch of youth with bad potentials?

I get about 10-20 regens every season and out of the bunch I'd probably get 1-3 decent ones (2.5* +). I also send all my scout all over the world at the beginning of every season to find a 5* wonder regen and sign them up cheap. I'm only in my 2nd season in my save but almost half of my youth team players are 3.5* or better in potentials.

Last edited:
nezza, may i ask you something?
What is the difference between "yours" tactic and the "modern warfare 442" one?

Last edited by a moderator:
well mine's a football tactic and modern warfare is a console game.

nezza, may i ask you?
What is the difference beeetwin yours tactic and the modern warfare?

i always create my own tactics and never download others but i think that modern warfare one is a normal tactic where you can use shouts and mine is classic tactic for normal mode

i always create my own tactics and never download others but i think that modern warfare one is a normal tactic where you can use shouts and mine is classic tactic for normal mode
Ok, so accidentally you have created exactly the same tactic like "Modern Warfare 442". EVERY single setting is the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so accidentally you have created exactly the same tactic like "Modern Warfare 442". EVERY single setting is the same.

I haven't tried the tactics, and haven't tried to convert modern warfare into classic tactic to compare the settings, but just looking at the two formations and the roles of their strikers - they don't seem identical - for example uses Modern Warfare a strike combination with an advanced forward attack and complete forward support, where Nezza's uses two advanced forwards - that seems like a difference to me.

hold on a minute are you trying to say i copied modern warfare's tactic even though it took over a month to create this, how do i kno if modern warfare downloaded my old 442 before the old patch and created it into normal mode with a few tweaks?

View attachment 313029

here try this for size i created this tactic a week in when i bought FM 2013 last year and iv'e just began to start using this since the ME is fixed, this was the second tactic i was gonna up load for others before my ( best ever tactic ) did really well with the bugs on the ME. notice the similar team and player instructions between my 442 and 433 and i created my 433 well before warfare's.

Last edited:
View attachment 313081

Also won everything else in the first season.

Thanks nezza for the great tactic :) (only this tactic showed me really good and stable results since the release of the newest patch)

About to give this a go with my Arsenal side thats struggling. Would this work with Arsenal first season? (only signing Fellaini).

Should anything be changed for away games? Or is there an away game tweaked version?

Nezza great tactic mate, saved my newcastle game, only one stupid question, I downloaded your tactic and I can't see the roles of the players on the screen nor can change the strategy during the game!!! what do I do wrong? sorry for my english...

Nezza great tactic mate, saved my newcastle game, only one stupid question, I downloaded your tactic and I can't see the roles of the players on the screen nor can change the strategy during the game!!! what do I do wrong? sorry for my english...

As it is a classic tactic, you can't see the roles or change the strategy. Cheers

Back