nezza's super 442 tactic re-created

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 96K
After struggling to find or make a tactic that actually works in this years FM I was starting to lose hope, but gave this a go and very quickly saw improvements. Just finished my 5th season with Liverpool (only been using the tactic a season and a half) and won every competition I was in this season. Champions League, Premiership, FA Cup, Carling Cup, UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup. I've now won the Champions League twice in a row as well!

Really recommend this tactic!

at the end of my season i'll post some more players stats on all players even my young regens who have came through to first team places.

After struggling to find or make a tactic that actually works in this years FM I was starting to lose hope, but gave this a go and very quickly saw improvements. Just finished my 5th season with Liverpool (only been using the tactic a season and a half) and won every competition I was in this season. Champions League, Premiership, FA Cup, Carling Cup, UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup. I've now won the Champions League twice in a row as well!

Really recommend this tactic!

that's great success mate it reminds me of my Newcastle success nearly every season.

at the end of my season i'll post some more players stats on all players even my young regens who have came through to first team places.

cheers m8, do u always play falcao as left striker?

im doing everything in my power to get this tactic heard of, im not gonna stop until everyone realizes this is the best tactic on this site, i just beat zenit 7 1!!!!! everyone claims to have the best tactic, well ive tested everything on this site and i know nuffin beat this one, great work and i dunno how on earth youve made this you must be a robot coz it aint f***in human!!!

basically it goes like this, winger tries to beat full back, if succesful crosses for either striker to tap in, if winger fails, passes to our full back who crosses for either striker to score, if both fail, winger passes to either midfielder who is unmarked to score from just inside the box, the game cant cope with the positioning of th players and the overlap on the wing and the two strikers playing close together, genius

cheers mate i really appreciate the comments.
NP.

Disaster happened in my save. I lost Krul, Ben Arfa, Welbeck and Nem 2 weeks into the season to injuries. Thanks to your tactic, though, I'm still hanging on and even beat Munich 2-1 away.

basically it goes like this, winger tries to beat full back, if succesful crosses for either striker to tap in, if winger fails, passes to our full back who crosses for either striker to score, if both fail, winger passes to either midfielder who is unmarked to score from just inside the box, the game cant cope with the positioning of th players and the overlap on the wing and the two strikers playing close together, genius

yeah it's great how all players play as a team and catch the opposition off guard, alot i notice with my tactic as most ppl who downloaded it would of notice is that your players get marked by 1 to 3 opposition players when you have the ball and that leaves a massive area on the wings where for your players to exploit and by the time the opposition tries to get back up field it's to late, basically 2 opposition defenders against 4 of your players no chance to stop them.

NP.

Disaster happened in my save. I lost Krul, Ben Arfa, Welbeck and Nem 2 weeks into the season to injuries. Thanks to your tactic, though, I'm still hanging on and even beat Munich 2-1 away.

mate i had the same problem with my key players getting injured, in my thread my second goal was to get the best out of my back up players and it worked to my surprise.

im doing everything in my power to get this tactic heard of, im not gonna stop until everyone realizes this is the best tactic on this site, i just beat zenit 7 1!!!!! everyone claims to have the best tactic, well ive tested everything on this site and i know nuffin beat this one, great work and i dunno how on earth youve made this you must be a robot coz it aint f***in human!!!

i think im human lol, it's great to see ppl spreading the word about the success of this tactic, in other threads iv'e read that ppl have 2 to 3 tactics through out there season for different teams that there against, in my opinion it's a waste thats why i always keep to 1 tactic home and away with a very good supply of rotation players.

Going to start a new save tonight and give it a go, do i really just leave all training and match prep to assistant?

Going to start a new save tonight and give it a go, do i really just leave all training and match prep to assistant?

not really up to the past 3 seasons iv'e done my own because the assistant keeps training always on low, so up till now i have View attachment 312742
and sometimes i have match training to defensive position aswell, but at the start of each season i have general training to team cohesion and very high untill tactic is fluid and then back to picture as above

NO!

Always take charge of training and match prep. personally. Adjust your match prep according to the next opponent and last match. If you miss a lot of chances from set pieces then focus on that. If your next opponents scores a lot of goals and you're playing away then strengthen your defense, etc.

For training I use this setup:

FBs: individual role->fullback. PPMs: Run forward when possible, stay on feet when tackling.
CDs: individual role->central defender. PPM: Mark opponent tightly, stay on feet when tackling, play simple passes.
MCL: individual role->Ball winning midfielder. PPM: Mark opponent tightly, stay on feet when tackling.
MCR: individual role->Deep laying playmaker. PPM: Try killer ball often, dictates tempo.
ML/MR: individual role->Winger. PPM: Run left/right flank, switch to opposite flank, knock ball past opponent
STL/R: individual role->Poacher. PPM: beat offside trap, one-two passes, run into channels, places shots.

You need to also train your free kick and corner kick takers accordingly.

Taking charge of your training camp also will give you the opportunity to develop your youth players for the future so you don't have to keep buying expensive players.

Back