Resource icon

Norwich won Premiership in first season 95 points 3-4-1-2-Libero Dominator-by Vujevic 2020-01-02

Ho Vujevic, when you go down to ten men what changes you do?
Mostly I replace suport striker.

If you get alot of cards remove invidual tackle hard instruction.

In my curent game I removed tackle hard from my wingbacks.

Also depends what type of shadow striker you have.

If he have poor work rate and your suport striker have high work rate and mobility then playing without amc is also option.

Also depends what type of shadow striker you have.

If he have poor work rate and your suport striker have high work rate and mobility then playing without amc is also option.
Mr,Vujevic who was AS.Manager in your Norwich save?

Mr,Vujevic who was AS.Manager in your Norwich save?

I will check later on I don't remember.

regarding my Birmingham save I signed Vivesh from Coventry he is pretty good for Championship.

I done January transfers on my Birmingham team and I decided not to bring any players most of games I have only 2 subs on bench.

Still on top,even players lacking quality for this tactic,and I have 16 years old players in first 11.

at least I managed to get rid some of my players and still I have 8m left.

Definitly I want to buy Livakovic goalie for next season.

I always prefer goalies who can catch crosses and are strong in 1v1 situations especially this year.

Hi Vujevic,
the tactic is set on balanced, do you usually start with this mentality and change later if chasing a goal?

Hi Vujevic,
the tactic is set on balanced, do you usually start with this mentality and change later if chasing a goal?

if I need to Chase goal I increase team width to max.

if I have top midfielders with high passing then I increase team tempo also to max.

I don't change mentality.

against strong teams in away games you can use cautious from start also works.

I will check later on I don't remember.

regarding my Birmingham save I signed Vivesh from Coventry he is pretty good for Championship.

I done January transfers on my Birmingham team and I decided not to bring any players most of games I have only 2 subs on bench.

Still on top,even players lacking quality for this tactic,and I have 16 years old players in first 11.

at least I managed to get rid some of my players and still I have 8m left.

Definitly I want to buy Livakovic goalie for next season.

I always prefer goalies who can catch crosses and are strong in 1v1 situations especially this year.
That must be interesting save!I just started new save with my favorite team Chelsea under transfer embargo,so I am looking to bring all new staff because all of them are ****:)It would be nice challange I think so because I can not sign any player...They have nice CM-s and solid strikers so will see what will happend until january,wish me luck :)

Assistant manager is most important staff member for this tactic must have good motivation,man management and tactical knowledge.

for Chelsea definitely I would buy Dembele striker from Lyon

Jorginho Kovacic Mount very strong mid.

regarding Kante probably I will sell him.

Chelsea need better defenders, so that guy from Benfica is must buy also buy Godfrey from Norwich for Libero his speed is insane.

Last edited:
I need aome advices regarding my first team choices?
For AMC i have Barkley Pedro Willian and Mount
For MC Kovacic,Kante,Jorginho,Louftus C.
And who should play as Libero between Cristiansen, Zouma,Rudiger,F.Tomori?
Thanks in advance!

Assistant manager is most important staff member for this tactic must have good motivation,man management and tactical knowledge.
Yeah I know...I have employed Dave Watson high motivation ,man managment and solid determination,also good tactical knowledge because he will do OI

Libero needs pace to deal with long balls,not in game so I canot see stats for Chelsea defenders.

i like mid trio Jorginho Kovacic Mount

for Chelsea definitely I would buy Dembele striker from Lyon

Jorginho Kovacic Mount very strong mid.

regarding Kante probably I will sell him.

Chelsea need better defenders, so that guy from Benfica is must buy also buy Godfrey from Norwich for Libero his speed is insane.
I know but for moment I need to wait until January because Chelsea is under transfer embargo,so I need advice from you regarding current players in my team?

Libero needs pace to deal with long balls,not in game so I canot see stats for Chelsea defenders.

i like mid trio Jorginho Kovacic Mount
cristiansen.png

rudiger.png
timori.png
zouma.png

Tomori as Libero will be fine.
I am thinking between him and Christiansen because they have same pace 15 but Christiansen have much beter Anticipation and Positioning

comparision.png

Look Comparision between them

I can not understand one thing how Chelsea could have media prediction 3th place whit this team under transfer embargo!!!!WTF...

5 games before end of season fucken asistant manager goes to fucken Newcastle.

Only decent left is James beatie