Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

cnnwGgG.png

yeah pal i have no issue to post screenies or updates if a tactic is actually good like i state best tactic i have used online i have a few lil mnor changes to fit my team but other than that its perfect

Have you tried using Overload instead of Attacking? I say this because that is what Dortmund do (I believe) try to get the ball up the field as fast as possible and Overload the opposition half with their players.

Have you tried using Overload instead of Attacking? I say this because that is what Dortmund do (I believe) try to get the ball up the field as fast as possible and Overload the opposition half with their players.

During my earlier tests, I tried overload and it was really good attacking wise Scoring lots of goals a game. But I was conceding silly amounts as well. I would get 5 - 4 games, 6 - 5 etc and loose some 6 - 1. So switched to attacking. Have you tried v2? it seems to work really well now

Great results m8. Could you let me know; 1. what team you were using, 2. what season and 3. what version of the tactic you are using?
Aston Villa in 2015/2016 (it's a Carrer Game and they were relegated last season and I joined at the beginning of this season).
Using V1. New season i'm gonna use the V2/V3

Aston Villa in 2015/2016 (it's a Carrer Game and they were relegated last season and I joined at the beginning of this season).
Using V1. New season i'm gonna use the V2/V3

Great thanks for the info

During my earlier tests, I tried overload and it was really good attacking wise Scoring lots of goals a game. But I was conceding silly amounts as well. I would get 5 - 4 games, 6 - 5 etc and loose some 6 - 1. So switched to attacking. Have you tried v2? it seems to work really well now

I haven't had chance to test the tactic yet mate, as i don't have the laptop i use FM on with me otherwise i would of tested myself. But by the look of peoples results this is one of the tactics i must try out when i get my laptop back. I will certainly give Overload a go with your tactic and try and see if i can get a good balance of attack and defense.

Looking really there pal. Great results and form. Are you using V1 or V2?

PS These will be added to the wall

Alright mate no worries. I'm currently using V1 and to be honest the only reason I lost those couple of games is because I was blooding a lot of youngsters. I'll post some more screenshots come end of the season.

Will give V2 a go now. The first version was great for me. Looking forward to the new Conte tactic as well!

Hello my friend Artisan.In a few days i will post you photos with my excellent results with Porto.I have to ask you 2 things.
1st. i will ask you if it is better to begin a match with red and change fullbacks to wingbacks and tick push higher up??
2nd. V2 is better than the firs post??
THANKS A LOT!!!

Hello my friend Artisan.In a few days i will post you photos with my excellent results with Porto.I have to ask you 2 things.
1st. i will ask you if it is better to begin a match with red and change fullbacks to wingbacks and tick push higher up??
2nd. V2 is better than the firs post??
THANKS A LOT!!!

I made V2 for people who had trouble with original. From my tests it is better than original but if you were fine with original then there is no need to change.

You can start with Red and make those changes if you think you will be exposed defensively/if you are playing against a better team.

Looking forward to your screenshots :)

Hi, Artisan! Firstly, big thanks for the tactics, it is very pleasant to play with. And sorry for bad english. Team - Lokomotiv Moscow.
View attachment 389627View attachment 389626View attachment 389625
Started to use your tactics (V1) from the second match on the 1st screenshot. It worked pretty well despite of two loses in a row in December, when i made some bad squad changes and got some bad luck, but still team played very well statistically and visually. When i switched to V3 (in winter pause), my team started playing much worse and, as a result, i got two very bad games against mediocre teams. I'll continue trying this till the end of the season, but in my situation it seems, that defensive play broke.

Last edited: