Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

View attachment 567252View attachment 567254

erm i dont think i need to try the tweaked version tbf this one is perfect cant see where ppl conceded loads of goals i dont have the fastest CBs at all tbf an barely concede but still i try it sicne i trust your work but thnaks an this is an update to our season online

View attachment 567252View attachment 567254

erm i dont think i need to try the tweaked version tbf this one is perfect cant see where ppl conceded loads of goals i dont have the fastest CBs at all tbf an barely concede but still i try it sicne i trust your work but thnaks an this is an update to our season online
Your team seems to be performing excellent defensively. But like you said some people are struggling in that aspect. I will tweak but still leave the original tactics in the thread

yeah tbf great tactic best i have tried on this football manager so far :) soon as i got all my players on the right indivual training never had an issue

Hahahaa people on here are hilarious. My team doesn't seem to be struggling (man u, Chelsea, barcelona, madrid) f*****g rights you shouldn't be struggling hahaa

***Will be looking for one more tester for tweaked tactic soon. Volunteers are welcome***

Edit
Got a tester now so testing will begin soon and update to the thread made

Artisan, you publish a new tactic? with tweeks?

Hahahaa people on here are hilarious. My team doesn't seem to be struggling (man u, Chelsea, barcelona, madrid) f*****g rights you shouldn't be struggling hahaa

Some people have used Newcastle, Bari, Nottingham Forest, Napoli, Aston Villa etc and have not been struggling (read the thread please). Plus from the original post I made, it specifically says this tactic was not designed for weaker teams. There is a reason why it is only top teams in real life that press high up the pitch :S.

It is easy on this game to make top teams successful but the way the team plays is the key difference here. This tactic is for people who want to try n replicate BVB who press high up the pitch and this tactic does that quite well. If it does not work with Shef Utd then oh well...

PS No one on here has mentioned Barca or Madrid so don't know where that is coming from :(. trying to tweak to improve defence best I can.

Last edited:
One of the main ways I concede being a weak team like Crystal Palace, is the Offside Trap. I don't think my defenders have the intelligence to pull it off.

One of the main ways I concede being a weak team like Crystal Palace, is the Offside Trap. I don't think my defenders have the intelligence to pull it off.

That could be an issue. You also have to consider the fact that with weaker teams, it is easier for stronger opposition to get passed the front players pressing and dribble/pass through your defence. That is why this tactic is not well suited to weak teams.

****​V2 has been uploaded with very slight improvements****

dude my chelsea side is full of young talent apart from lamela lukaku an few others rest are kids try looking at my screen shots am in 2019 in an ONLINE game not SINGLE PLAYER in which online is alot harder than single player

ps still unbeaten 13 straight wins in the league so far

***A few more tweaks added to the tactic and results are significantly improved***

so its v2/v3. Lets just all call it v2
:)

Artisan what is your best tactic?

Hard to say. A lot of people swear by my magic rectangle about how good it is. Lots of people say this one(Gegenpressing is the best they have ever used). Antonio Conte I will be tweaking to improve. So it is between Magic rectangle and Gegen.

You have to try them and decide for yourself.