Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

Hi, Artisan! Firstly, big thanks for the tactics, it is very pleasant to play with. And sorry for bad english.
View attachment 567688View attachment 567693View attachment 567694
Started to use your tactics (V1) from the second match on the 1st screenshot. It worked pretty well despite of two loses in a row in December, when i made some bad squad changes and got some bad luck, but still team played very well statistically and visually. When i switched to V3 (in winter pause), my team started playing much worse and, as a result, i got two very bad games against mediocre teams. I'll continue trying this till the end of the season, but in my situation it seems, that defensive play broke.

Hi finerty, if the first version of the tactic is working for you, then there is no need to switch to the new one. This was made to change things round for people who struggled defensively.

Can you reupload the screenshots. they are not working

Yeah, i understood. But just wanted to test if it could make things better:)

Yeah, i understood. But just wanted to test if it could make things better:)

Yh I understand that :). Just surprised it affected your defence negatively as all the test showed the opposite. Thanks for testing mate and giving feedback

throw some ss up in a minute so can can follow the progress

Wow great placement. A combination of you doing great and other teams doing really bad.

I know. All the teams kept loosing and drawing and could never get a run of form going. I guess you could call me lucky

Can I please have the link of the your last version ??? because you mentionned you changed some things. thank you !

I use the training as it says on the first page :) I'll throw ss out of my team when I played one game finished :)

Hi artisan, i'm using the v2 with atletico madrid, i won the first leg of spanish cup versus barcelona 2-0, in the second leg i lost 3-0 and i have used the red version