Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

How important is it for the wide players to swap position? Will it impact the performance of the tactic much if you remove this?

Sorry if this is mentioned earlier, didn't see it but.....

How important is it for the wide players to swap position? Will it impact the performance of the tactic much if you remove this?

Sorry if this is mentioned earlier, didn't see it but.....

Allowing the wide players to swap gives more dimension to the attack. Most time wingers have a preferred foot and will tend to run with the ball towards their better side. So a right footed player on the right will naturally run down the flank and a right footed player on the left will naturally cut inside. Allowing your wide players to swap gives both of these dimensions to your attack.

Removing this instruction is not something that has been tested but I don't see it being extremely detrimental.

Great results great opening post!
What tactic you plan emulate next?

Not sure yet. I might make another poll in the future and get a vote for my next recreation. I will make sure that the tactic that wins the vote comes out about 2 weeks after the voting ends instead of the really long wait that happened previously. So there will be no poll unless i know I have time.

I signed Tomas Martinez for my Newcastle team so have him as the AP with Ben Arfa and Remy my wingers and wow the defense doesn't know how to cope with the amount of attacking movement this tactic has created, ITS A BEAST

Played three league games with the green tac.

Beat fulham 2-0, southampton 3-0 and spurs 6-1!! which saw rvp bag 4. Now i'm in february so this tactic just got thrown in without much training etc so it's fantastic so far.

Played three league games with the green tac.

Beat fulham 2-0, southampton 3-0 and spurs 6-1!! which saw rvp bag 4. Now i'm in february so this tactic just got thrown in without much training etc so it's fantastic so far.

Excellent results there especially the spurs one. Happy its working for you

Oscar's lost in these tactics, he is everywhere

hehe no I think I'd better not think they did: P was even quite surprised it

Plutte which tactic are you always/most using? Green, Amber or Red tactic ?
And could you put a screen shoot of the tactic with the players please . thank you :)

I actually spend most green tactics, both at home and abroad and it seems to be said really, I throw ss up when I played my match done :)