Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

Going to bed people and will be visiting a friend over the weekend so replies will not be immediate till I get back on sunday. Will try my best to answer but replies will be slower. Most of the info you need is in the OP :) :wub: (A)

if they get through due to high d-line what shud we do just remove pusher up higher or put drop deeper on ss comign soon

if they get through due to high d-line what shud we do just remove pusher up higher or put drop deeper on ss comign soon

Never drop deeper. that is disastrous. Help on this is found in the extra info & tips section and thanks in advance for screenshots

2. Defensive Line: Gengen pressing works best against teams that like to play from the back. Teams that go direct and use fast strikers can be a problem as they will just loft the ball over your defenders. This is usually a tactic adopted by weaker teams. If you notice this happening, untick the push higher up instruction or just go red and follow instructions in Tip 1. Be careful doing this against stronger teams as by doing this, there will be more space for opposition midfielders which is a danger.

an apparently macheda is messi
LMAO @ that statement.

So I am guessing you started using the tactic from the Dover game hence the black box. Some great results there. With the Swansea game, sometimes **** happens. In my tottenham test I lost to them as well however so maybe they are just really good against the tactic.

yeah from dover friendly i used it tbf it will take tiem for my young regens to get used to it but works nice barca was a tight game at start but big black lukaku pulled it through :) see i only use tactics an play online dont do single player it bores me an i have 1.200 hours played on this fm all online play so for me a tactic to actually work online is huge because single player they may dominate since its easier but only take more work an time due to ai being stronger online personally i always find it that way

Just tried this in my 1st game as augsburg. 12th vs 15th in the Bundesliga:
D510C4F4E4DEBBB5F9B89585DC59BAE85264C8A9

Proof that I used your tactic:
E17F49765F1E256CBA175EC520A8FF79B91E2B85

Last edited:
Did everything by the book during pre seaon, had a 1-1 draw with Bayern away amongst them, now totally failed with this game.. Something went horrible wrong.

LhvSgqo.jpg

Did everything by the book during pre seaon, had a 1-1 draw with Bayern away amongst them, now totally failed with this game.. Something went horrible wrong.

Unlucky with the result. from your possession stats, I am guessing you lost on the counter as this is not a possession tactic. You win some you loose some I guess. I need more info so I can try to help. How did you concede (crosses, route 1, pass thorough defence etc). What formation did sociedad play? what formation did you use? etc

Just owned Schalke 3-1 at home with Augsburg. This tactic is incredible!

Hahaha. We had some games like that in our test were both teams just attacked the **** out of each other. 4 - 3 Chelsea, 6 - 2 Man City etc.

I am guessing you were Dortmund. If you were then you were unlucky to draw in the 94th minute. Did you switch to Red and follow the instructions I gave in the tips section? If you did then that is unfortunate. I have almost smashed a few laptops when loosing a lead so late on

Really like the look of this tactic, never used DW before and looks fun, start of 3rd season with Liverpool, went through friendlies all was good, everything is fluid, First match won 7-0 against Norwich.. biggest win in a long time for me, then end up getting dominated by Chelsea/City, and losing 5-1 to Arsenal away haha, they was 5-0 up by 33minutes, i'm not a FM expert so i was unsure of what to do, will post pics once i get further through.