Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

Brill post fair play alot of effort really put into it. fm 14 is impossible for everyone to get the same results on the one tactic but you never know until you try, this year is hard but sure thats what makes it more fun. im goin to start a new save this tactic looks the bees knees going to give it 5 seasons to create some magic with liverpool. cheers and thanks for the post. excellent

Brill post fair play alot of effort really put into it. fm 14 is impossible for everyone to get the same results on the one tactic but you never know until you try, this year is hard but sure thats what makes it more fun. im goin to start a new save this tactic looks the bees knees going to give it 5 seasons to create some magic with liverpool. cheers and thanks for the post. excellent

Yup you are absolutely right that there is no tactic that fits every team and works for everybody. I think the game has more added variables that increase the number of random events which quite frankly is more realistic. So you can have lots of CCCs and still loose a game. Similar to real life. Hope the tactic works for you and thanks for the kind words sir

dude this is by far best tactic i have tried so far off this sight i just made an account which i have been to lazy to do previous to now will hopefully post some SS up just destroyed villa 12-0 in a season online with friends

I really just say you've really done a good job with this tactic :) many thanks again

dude this is by far best tactic i have tried so far off this sight i just made an account which i have been to lazy to do previous to now will hopefully post some SS up just destroyed villa 12-0 in a season online with friends

Haha, glad I was able to get you to sign up. FM base is a great community. Smashing villa 12 - 0 is incredible. Great results. Screenshots would be much appreciated :D

Last edited:
I really just say you've really done a good job with this tactic :) many thanks again

Thanks dude. It was a lot of hard work getting it to this stage. Started off completely different and tweaked it to this level.

Happy you are enjoying it

No probs its what makes the game interesting like you say real life gaming we could have the best team and still lose its unpredictable

silly question but how can i do SS in game because not sure since never had to do it before :)

Happy to see this uploaded and thanks a lot for the mention in the original post. I am good to go for the next recreation :pAlso brilliant original post. I always appreciate quality OPs as my tactical posts in the past were also detailed. I can also see that it is working for people so far. Our tests were restricted in that we could not buy players so now with people strengthening their teams, the tactic will only work better

silly question but how can i do SS in game because not sure since never had to do it before :)

I use a mac and all you do for that is press the cmd+Shift+3 and it sends a screenshot to your desktop.

For PC, I believe you need to press Print Screen. It is a button on your keyboard. You might need to press Fn + Print Screen.

Then you just need to use the forum buttons above the reply window to attach an image. Hope this helps

This link is also a good read;

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-pc/#!FOYKo

Last edited:
Quickly plugged it in with Liverpool and have had encouraging results. Will update after extensive testing.

Oh and Plutte, imagine what it'll be like when you get a proper forward in. I know Eto'o is decent but I'd think that someone like Diego Costa would be better!

View attachment 564181
I just came for a little update on how things are going, after 7 games, if you'll see ss or something to ask about, so you do not bac

OMG. 30 goals in 7 games. WTF! :O. Even I am surprised. Results so far are out of this world. Even for Chelsea that is amazing. Thanks for the screenshots mate

Happy to see this uploaded and thanks a lot for the mention in the original post. I am good to go for the next recreation :pAlso brilliant original post. I always appreciate quality OPs as my tactical posts in the past were also detailed. I can also see that it is working for people so far. Our tests were restricted in that we could not buy players so now with people strengthening their teams, the tactic will only work better

No worries mate. You definitely deserved the mention. And yes you are right with people buying players, results would be much better

I really do not what happens, one battle we can win 2-0 then another 5 or 6-0, it's crazy

Quickly plugged it in with Liverpool and have had encouraging results. Will update after extensive testing.

Oh and Plutte, imagine what it'll be like when you get a proper forward in. I know Eto'o is decent but I'd think that someone like Diego Costa would be better!

I can't imagine him doing any better. I mean 30 goals in 7 games is amazing :O

I have us going and buying a new striker for next season because it is not just promoting him as doing my goals :)

yeah tried what you recommend but every time i do it takes screen shot of my home screen not the game ?

yeah tried what you recommend but every time i do it takes screen shot of my home screen not the game ?

You might have to go to window mode. Go to FM game preferences/Interface and change the window mode and resolution to windowed. Use the print screen again while the game window is open and it should work. Hopefully that helps. Thanks for helping out with the screenshot