Cant wait for more updates.
Any change of Limerick Story haha.

Became champion btw with Achilles first season Great season prediction was becoming last haha.

Replaced whole team ecxept 4 players

Loving this, just read through it and will definitely follow.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Bit of a mixed month there mate but i am sure you will come good at the end!

Cant wait for more updates.
Any change of Limerick Story haha.

Became champion btw with Achilles first season Great season prediction was becoming last haha.

Replaced whole team ecxept 4 players

Thanks for reading guys, im enjoying the save at the moment as i never know quite which side is going to show up the one that dominates and smashes in the goals the comeback kings who turn games around from nowhere or the side that just gets destroyed!

Im definitly going to do a Limerick story but my problem last time was finishing the fm13 one and going straight into the fm14 one so i didnt enjoy it as much, i want to leave it for a bit so it all feels new with them again.

Thanks for reading guys, im enjoying the save at the moment as i never know quite which side is going to show up the one that dominates and smashes in the goals the comeback kings who turn games around from nowhere or the side that just gets destroyed!

Im definitly going to do a Limerick story but my problem last time was finishing the fm13 one and going straight into the fm14 one so i didnt enjoy it as much, i want to leave it for a bit so it all feels new with them again.
Ah oke it was more of a joke because you always did limerick Story.
Just play what you like the most

Nottm Forest

View attachment 734986

December 2014

Our First Choice RB Hunt Didnt Want To Extend His Loan

View attachment 316567

December Results

View attachment 316566

Right so after getting thrashed by Charlton out of nowhere i decided to tweak the tactic again to be more defensive. It worked almost immediately as we secured 3 clean sheets in our next 4 games conceding just 1 goal.
We beat Rotherham and Birmingham whilst snatching a late draw against Leeds but we couldnt be separated from Middlesbrough in a highly entertaining 0-0 draw.

League Table and Player Stats

View attachment 316564

So were in 6th place but everyone is so close together at the moment and were only 1 point off 2nd place and the automatic promotion spot.​

Right so have almost done all my family Christmas stuff just got to get today out of the way and then i can play FM for the next week!

Nottm Forest

View attachment 735252

January 2015 - Winter Transfer Window

So i needed a few players really as due to recent injuries and the likes of Abdoun and Top Goalscorer Assambolanga are both at the African Cup of Nations.

So i didnt have bundles of cash to throw around so first sold off a few players, So Onyewu who was my only signing in the last window on a free transfer has left for £375K to Brighton whilst Fringe striker Veldwijk joined FC Twente for £1.9Million and Henri Lansbury moved to Crystal Palace for £2.4Million another player who struggled to get a game.

Players In

So first off i needed some strikers with Matty Fryatt our only recognized Striker, so i brought in a couple of Golden Oldies on the cheap in John Sutton (165k) who joined from Motherwell were he had 15 goals in 21 games so far this season. I also picked up Spanish Striker Javi Guerra (£1.2Million) who was Cardiff's Top Goalscorer with 16 goals in 24 games in the Championship.
I also raided Cardiff For Kim Bo Kyung for a snip at £725k with his contract expiring and he will provide excellent cover in 3 positions.
The last player i brought in was young Croatian Radosevic a DMC on loan for free for the rest of the season

Players Stats

View attachment 316460View attachment 316459View attachment 316458View attachment 316457

Transfer History

View attachment 316456

Right so that was all my shopping done until i was offered a player on a free transfer i simply could not refuse, move over Karl Darlow, Nottm Forest have a new Number 1,Legend and Highest Paid Player in . . . . .

Victor Valdes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 316453

Starting 11 and Tactic After Recent Transfers

View attachment 316452

Nottm Forest

View attachment 735528

January 2015

Sutton Injured Days After Signing

View attachment 316355

January Results

View attachment 316354

Well you know how i said i had sorted out my defense? Well its all gone back to normal as we conceded 10 goals in 5 games this month but we did net 13 goals.
We started the month against Premier League Side Southampton and even took the lead early in the second half but we simply couldnt hang on as they took it up a gear, brought on 3 subs and bashed in a couple of late goals.
We quickly got back on track though as we thrashed Sheff Wed with Matty Fryatt smashing in 4 goals before we then went to Derby and managed to pull off a massive victory in our bid for Automatic Promotion.
We then faced off against Fulham and had a massive 4-4 draw with them in a back and forth game as they looked for the 3rd manager having brought in Kenny Jackett in September to then fire him in January.
We ended the month with a win over Millwall in a game we played poorly in but my 3 late subs and change of tactic worked as Antonio got the winner.

View attachment 316352

A good month as were now 10 points clear of 7th place and surely have a least the Play-Offs to look forward come the end of the season but were still on the same points as Leeds in the last automatic promotion place.

Nottm Forest

View attachment 735539

February 2015

February Results

View attachment 316350

Well this has got to be my best month yet! I won the manager of the month award after February with 5 league wins out of 6 matches.
I changed the tactic again so we know have no AMC but 2 Strikers and it seems to have worked a treat with Assombalonga back from Africa and Fryatt on form whilst Antonio on the wing has been in incredible goalscoring form.
We were lucky with the fixtures in that none of these teams bar Wigan are really doing very much this season but i was disappointed we didnt beat Bolton.

View attachment 316347

Oh Yes! Our recent fine form has seen us fly into second place and an automatic promotion spot whilst Leeds have struggled and we end the month a massive 6 points clear of them but there is still 12 games to go.​

Nottm Forest

View attachment 735557

March 2015

March Results

View attachment 316342

We started the month badly with a poor draw against Charlton who are practically bottom of the league before picking up one of the biggest wins of the season against Promotion rivals Leeds.
We then let that big win against Leeds go down the toilet as we struggle to a draw with Rotherham in our next game dropping more points, We had our wingers to thank for an early 2 goal lead but ended up conceding 2 quick goals early in the second half.
We then got right back on track again as it seems my team prefer playing the Big Guns as we comfortably beat top of the table Norwich before also getting all 3 points against Play Off chasing Middlesbrough.

View attachment 316341

7 points clear of 3rd placed Leeds with 7 games to go and i dont think we even play any of the teams from the top 8 in our remaining games.​

Nottm Forest

View attachment 736641

April/May 2015

Sign New 2 Year Deal

View attachment 315892

I was worried about Darlow's loan ending a few months ago now he cant even get a game and wants his loan terminated!

View attachment 315891

April/May Results

View attachment 315890

We just did not want to be promoted! We had 7 easy games to win and we would be in the Premier Division but we kept throwing that away winning just 3 of our last 7 with, 2 draws and 2 losses but was it enough . . . .

Nottm Forest Promoted To The Premier League

View attachment 315889

View attachment 315888

So despite not being up to much in our last 7 games we comfortably won Promotion with Leeds having a torrid time as we ended up 10 points clear of 3rd place but no one was going to catch run away winners Norwich who amassed over 100 points.

So Promotion in my first season and im pretty chuffed as my Premier League adventure begins.​

Nottm Forest

View attachment 737100

End Of Season Stats and Awards - May 2015

Nottm Forest Squad In Order Of Most Apps

View attachment 315693

Top Goalscorer - Britt Assombalonga - 21 Goals

View attachment 315692

My Player of the Year - Michail Antonio

View attachment 315691

My Young Player of the Year - Jamaal Lascelles

View attachment 315690

Fans Player of the Year Kelvin Wilson

View attachment 315689

Wilson was definitly one of our best players but hes not been my Player of the Year because he has spent most of the season wanting to leave!

Nottm Forest Best Eleven - 2014/15

View attachment 315688

Nottm Forest

View attachment 737114

Summer Transfer Window - July/August 2015

So i spent most of my money before it even got to the new season. I was given around £17Million to survive my first season in the Premier League and i managed to bring in 6 players and 2 more on Loan.
So all 6 players i brought in were transfer listed by their respective clubs but they were players that vastly improved my side.
I brought in 2 new Full Backs in the shape of Naxto Monreal and Gregory Van Der Wiel for a combined £6.2Million from Arsenal and PSG.
My big bucks were spent on a new striker in the shape of Diafra Sakho who had requested a transfer from West Ham, this is my biggest gamble but in the Premier League i feel my side can have other shortcomings and still survive if we have a goalscorer in our side.
I also brought in John Guidetti as a backup striker a personel FM favourite of mine whilst former Barca winger Cuenca made up the last of my money transfers.
My head of youth brought in a young centre back from Standard Liege whilst i managed to not only bring back Radosevic for a second season for no wages or money but also brought in his compatriot in Alen Halilovic on loan for the season again for free.

Naxto Monreal - DL

View attachment 315687

Gregory Van Der Wiel - DR

View attachment 315686

Diafra Sakho - ST

View attachment 315685

John Guidetti - ST

View attachment 315684

Isaac Cuenca - AMRL

View attachment 315683

Halilovic and Radosevic On Loan

View attachment 315682View attachment 315681

Players Out

Nottm Forest Release Several Players

View attachment 315680

So the main players out were a load of backup players whilst i got rid of the likes of Mancienne and Mackie for small fees. Antonio has refused to sign a new deal and i had a deal all sorted with Wolves for £9Million but the ****** rejected the contract so looks likely to leave on a free come the end of the season whilst the likes of Abdoun, Sutton and Guerra are moaning a lot but no one wants them even on the cheap. Also i struck a deal with Aberdeen who are now a feeder club for us and i sent several players their on loan.

Transfer History

View attachment 315679

Nottm Forest

View attachment 737310

August 2015

I have brought in a few new coaches recently including Lee Dixon, Tim Sherwood and Claus Lundekvam

View attachment 315600

Predicted 12th!

View attachment 315599

Well im guessing the Media were pretty impressed with my summer signings as were predicted to comfortably reach mid table and survive our first season back in the Premier League.

Britt Assambolanga Injured In The Opening Day Of The New Season

View attachment 315598

August Results

View attachment 315596

Well it was an amazing start to life in the Premier League as we beat QPR and Leicester in our opening league games before sailing past Birmingham City in the the Cup. We ended the month with a bored draw against Norwich the team that tore up the Championship last season.

View attachment 315595

Nottm Forest

View attachment 737543

September 2015

Monreal Injured

View attachment 315503

September Results

View attachment 315502

So we started the month well with another huge win this time against Stoke with Guidetti putting us into the lead before we were immediately peg backed, but we managed to grab the winner with not long left through Bo-Kyung.
We suffer our first defeat of the season as Man Utd easily sweep us aside despite having a poor start to the season, we then managed to beat Leeds in the Cup in extra time with Bo-Kyung and Guidetti getting the goals again.
We ended the month on a downer though as Southampton comfortably beat us, Cuenca helped us race into an early lead before they quickly bounced back with a brace to secure an easy victory.

View attachment 315499

In 6th place but i guess its a false position at this early stage of the season as we have had an easy fixture list.

Nottm Forest

View attachment 737557

October 2015

October Results

View attachment 315495

So we started the month well with a win over Aston Vila with Cohen and Bo-Kyung getting the goals before getting thrashed by Arsenal brought us right back down to earth.
But we were back on our feet with a win over Everton with Diafra Sakho getting his first goal for the club whilst Bo-Kyung has simply been amazing so far this season and is loving the Premier League.
We then ended the month poorly with Aston Villa knocking us out of the cup before Chelsea absolutely destroyed us with a 7-1 romping.

View attachment 315494

Still in 6th place after winning half of my league matches so far this season but i was a bit gutted about some of the demolitions we have been involved in with Man Utd and Chelsea, i think both scorelines got our of hand as i tried to attack to turn the games around rather than maybe just suffer a smaller defeat.

Still going good so far mate even with some them heavy defeats but they are expected, some nice signings as well and keep up the good work!

Still going good so far mate even with some them heavy defeats but they are expected, some nice signings as well and keep up the good work!
Thanks mate, were doing a lot better than i expected, we are an all out attack team but im not sure whether to keep with the tactic against the bigger team or rather try and grind out draws when i feel i cant win.

Great deals, Guidetti for that price is a steal! 6th is great at the start well done mate.

Great deals, Guidetti for that price is a steal! 6th is great at the start well done mate.

Thanks mate, been truly surprised at how well we have done so far this season, ive not really done many saves with a team i have got promoted but usually i have struggled in the top flight so i have been surprised so far, not sure if my tactic has just clicked with the team at the moment or i have just done well in the transfer market.

Nottm Forest

View attachment 740330

November 2015

November Results

View attachment 314363

Well we started this short month well with a comfortable win over Crystal Palace with Barcelona loanee Halilovic putting in a man of the match display.
We came from two early goals down to claw back a draw with West Ham but ended the month badly getting destroyed by Swansea whos strikeforce of Harry Kane and Wilfried Bony easily ran around our defence.

View attachment 314362

Still up into 6th place and were 9 points clear of the relegation zone which is all i care about as i feel it will only take a bad run of results and we will fly down the table. Im also desperate for Antonio to sign a new deal as he has 8 months left on his deal and has the most assists in the league so far.