Nottm Forest

View attachment 740341

December 2015

Halilovic Wins November Player of the Month Award

View attachment 314359

It was injuries galore in this hectic month with the games coming thick and fast with key player Halilovic set to miss 4 months! Whilst Sakho and Tesche will also miss a couple of months each.

View attachment 314358View attachment 314357View attachment 314356

December Results

View attachment 314355

So we started the month brilliantly with big wins over Wolves and Newcastle before managing to grind out a draw against Title Challengers Man City with Bo-Kyung and Cuenca in top form in the winger roles.
We then managed a smash and grab against West Brom 4-3 with Assombalonga grabbing a hattrick before going on to beat Tottenham 2-1 thanks to a very late Chris Cohen winner!
We then got brought right back down to earth getting thumped 5-1 by Liverpool and then ending the year with a 4-2 loss to QPR.

League Table and Player Stats

View attachment 314354

Flying high in 6th place at the turn of the year and i think i can start thinking about life in the Premier League next season.

Kim Bo-Kung Wins Asian Player of the Year

View attachment 314353

He cost me less than a Million pounds from Cardiff less than a year ago and i never knew he would have this much of an impact in my side! Hes our Top Goalscorer, Top Assist Maker and got the most man of the match awards.

Nottm Forest

View attachment 740542

January 2016

So i didnt have any extra money to spend despite having to change my predictions to the very least a top half finish! I managed to sell German Tesche for just over £1Million which gave me enough money in my wage budget to tie Antonio down to a new deal, more so i can sell him on now as the likes of Cuenca and Bo-Kyung are ahead of him in the pecking order.
I also got offered job interviews for West Brom, Stoke and QPR but turned them all down.

January Results

View attachment 314273

So we started the month coming from behind to beat Bolton in the FA Cup 3rd rnd before only managing to sneak a late draw against fellow Premier League newcomers Norwich.
We really struggled for goals in the next few games losing to Stoke before relying on one of our defenders to score a late equalizer against strugglers Leicester.
The results started to pick up again soon after as we beat Arsenal in the FA Cup 4th rnd before beating Southampton thanks to a very late goal from Andy Reid and then going on to beat Aston Villa as well.

View attachment 314272

Still up in 6th spot and at this stage of the season i would like to think we are going to make the top 8 now as were 11 points ahead of Man Utd who are all the way down in 9th place at the moment.

Nottm Forest

View attachment 740555

February 2016

Feb Results

View attachment 314271

This was probably our toughest month to date in terms of fixtures, facing off against Man Utd first, we took an early lead thanks to a penalty but they managed to peg us back very late on and even looked like they may grab a winner but we held on.
We did much better in the next game as Assombolanga scored a very early goal and we managed to sit on the lead for the rest of the game and pick up the win.
We then beat Everton in the FA Cup 5th rnd 3-2 with Guidetti in fine form again before they beat us by the same
score a week later away from home in the league.

View attachment 314270

Its very close around us as were on equal points with 5th placed Man City and just a point ahead of Southampton so its likely we will be able to ****** a Europa League spot for next season.

Great story so far!
In my experience, 5th season with forest, having won the Premier League and challenging for a second title in a row, Antonio is still a first team player and has an average rating of 8.2... Assembolonga is still a beast at the top level too, don't let them go!

Great story so far!
In my experience, 5th season with forest, having won the Premier League and challenging for a second title in a row, Antonio is still a first team player and has an average rating of 8.2... Assembolonga is still a beast at the top level too, don't let them go!
Thanks mate, having been playing the save all week after work but not had a chance to post many updates so hoping i can finish posting the season today, Assombolonga has been brilliant and i can see his potential as a top player but Antonio has dropped out of the first team in recent weeks to Cuenca and Bo-Kyung

Nottm Forest

View attachment 745616

March 2016

Finally Get A Half Decent Youth Intake Player

View attachment 312066

March Results

View attachment 312065

What a start to the month! We smashed Crystal Palace and Leicester away from home with Assombalonga netting a hattrick in consecutive games.
Kim Bo-Kyung then scored the only goal in another decent win against West Ham before it all went pair shaped at the end of the month as we first had a shock loss to Wolves before then going down in a hard fought match against Chelsea again by 1 goal to nil.

View attachment 312064

Still in 6th place, and surely we can secure a place in the Europa League next season.​

You had an amazing start to that month but hopefully the two defeats will not affect you going into the last 6 games but you have a very good chance of securing European football at Nottingham Forest for the first time in god knows how many years lol

You had an amazing start to that month but hopefully the two defeats will not affect you going into the last 6 games but you have a very good chance of securing European football at Nottingham Forest for the first time in god knows how many years lol

Thanks man and were still in the FA Cup! More than i could have ever expected for my first season in the Premier League

Nottm Forest

View attachment 747094

April 2016

April Results

View attachment 311435

The month started well with Cuenca scoring a couple of amazing solo goals to get the 3 points against Swansea before we suffered back to back losses to Newcastle and then Man City.
We then had an amazing victory in the FA Cup Semi Final against Liverpool smashing them 4-0 with Assombalonga on fire.
We then beat West Brom 4-1 with Assombalonga grabbing another brace before Liverpool got some revenge with a win against us in the league but Assambalonga did manage to get another brace of goals.

Wembley Here We Come

View attachment 311434

View attachment 311432

So their is only a couple of games left to play Tottenham in the last game of the league season and then the big FA Cup Final against Chelsea, theirs a small chance we could move up to 5th place but we could also drop down to 7th.​

Nottm Forest

View attachment 747103

May 2016

Well we only played once in the league to end the Premier League season and it was an unfortunate loss to end the season against Tottenham.

View attachment 311431

Typical! I literally spent the entire season in 6th place and still ended up in 7th just outside of the Europa League Spaces! I know its been an amazing season for my first season in the Premier League but its still a little annoying.
Assombalonga did make the top 3 in the Premier League Goalscorers in his first season though to show his potential.

FA Cup Final V Chelsea

View attachment 311430

We were comfortably beaten as expected in the Final it didnt help that our best player Assombalonga missed a penalty and had probably his worst game since i started this save.

But on a brighter note we have made the Europa League thanks to getting into the FA Cup Final with winners Chelsea already in the Champions League and Capital One Cup Winners Man City also in the Champions League we got the well deserved final spot in the Europa League Group Stages.

View attachment 311429

Can you do FM Base team like you did last year with FM Base United and FM FC?

Cracking 1st season in the PL! Not a bad looking regen either!
Thanks mate, got some cracking signings sorted for next season too, hopefully we dont suffer from the dreaded second season syndrome!
Can you do FM Base team like you did last year with FM Base United and FM FC?
I may well do one in the future but the initial set up takes up far too long a time at the moment but when im off around Easter and bored of this save i might give it a go.

You're doing awesome and making me a little jealous! I'm trying to rise through the leagues with Cambridge United (they suffered a setback before I took over dropping out the league) so got a long way to get to the promise land! Kutgw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may well do one in the future but the initial set up takes up far too long a time at the moment but when im off around Easter and bored of this save i might give it a go.[/QUOTE]

Sound good mate, would love to be involved if you do decide to do one.

You're doing awesome and making me a little jealous! I'm trying to rise through the leagues with Cambridge United (they suffered a setback before I took over dropping out the league) so got a long way to get to the promise land! Kutgw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man, i have done a lot better than i expected but just hope we dont come crashing back down to reality next season and the board are not too tight with their money!

Nottm Forest

View attachment 749976

May 2016 - End Of Season

Squad In Order Of Most Apps

View attachment 310253

Top Goalscorer - Britt Assambolonga

View attachment 310252

Well he has certainly enjoyed his first season in the Top Flight! He had a few injury concerns at the start of the season but was on fire after Christmas and ended up our Top Goalscorer and the 3rd highest in the league.

My Player of the Year - Kim Bo-Kyung

View attachment 310251

Easily our best player a the club this season with 19 goals and 15 assists and hes worth almost £10Million now, signing him for less than a million from Cardiff 18 months ago seems a steal.

My Young Player of the Year

View attachment 310248

Hes been absolutely key in the anchor man role and after 18 months with us on loan im hoping to secure him on a permanent deal in the summer at the right price.

Kim Bo-Kyung Only Makes The Bench For The Team of the Season

View attachment 310246

Nottm Forest Best Eleven - This Season

View attachment 310243

Nottm Forest

View attachment 750558

July/August 2016
Summer Transfer Window

Season Expectations

View attachment 309985

So the board are not expecting any sort of second season syndrome, They would not let me go any lower than getting into the Europa League this season thats how i high they rate the team now but i believe a top half finish is more our aim.
I had spent quite a bit of the money around £28Million of the budget on players and wages before these were announced so i have really had closer to £40 Million to spend and could still wiggle my wage budget around to another £20 Million but dont feel like its necessary right now.

Players In

So my big signing this season saw us break our transfer record to sign Wonderkid Patrick Roberts from Fulham, i have had him on previous saves and know that for less than £10Million he is a steal.
Beyond that deal all of my other transfers were players who were transfer listed, listed for loan or free transfers.
Next up i picked up defender Aymen Abdennour for a nominal fee from Monaco and he seems a good deal, some people may remember from my previous save with Man Utd that he was the bane of my life scoring 4 times against us in the 3 times we played Monaco!
Next up is a young Chilean striker called Diego Rubio from Olympiakos who will play second fiddle to Assombalonga.
We picked up Ilicic a versatile midfielder from Everton and then signed Brazilian centre back Uvini for roughly the same fee.
My last transfer this Summer was completing the signing of Radosevic who has been on loan with us for the past 18 months from Napoli and seems another amazing deal.
We have brought Wilfried Kaptoum in on loan from Barcelona for noting not even his wages and Barcelona also let us secure Halilovic on loan for another season on the same deal.
We then picked up Darren Gibson on a free transfer to help add to the growing quality in our midfield with the likes of Cohen, Reid and Vaughan a bit below par at this level.
We then picked up a very good looking GK on a free transfer called Onur Kivrak who his the Turkish Number 1 and will hope to oust Victor Valdes who is in the last year of his contract and is refusing to sign a new deal but im not too unhappy as hes pushing 35 now.
My final signing might turn out to be one of my most important one as we sort out a big loan deal to get Dejan Lovren into the club, im sure the likes of Radosevic and Halilovic will welcome him to our Croatian contingent.

View attachment 309984View attachment 309983View attachment 309982View attachment 309980View attachment 309979View attachment 309978View attachment 309977View attachment 309976View attachment 309975View attachment 309973View attachment 309972View attachment 309971

Players Out

View attachment 309974

A lot of players left including a few former first team players in Abdoun, Reid and Guerra whilst one of the only players to leave for money was last years transfer record signing Diafra Sakho who never got going with us.

Transfer History

View attachment 309970

Nottm Forest

View attachment 751340

August 2016

Gerrard Retires And Joins Nottm Forest As Coach

View attachment 309662

I tried to get him to join us as a player but it wasnt to be.

Media Feel Were Top 10

View attachment 309660

So were predicted to come 10th in our second season in the Premier League but the board is expecting a top 6 finish while i feel top 8 is more in our reach and maybe another cup run.

Starting 11 and Tactic For New Season

View attachment 309659

Monreal Injured Already

View attachment 309657

Reach 100 Games With Nottm Forest

View attachment 309656

Europa League Group Draw

View attachment 309655

August Results

View attachment 309654

A perfect start to the season for us as we easily beat Watford, West Ham and Cardiff in the league with winger Paterson on fine form as he looks to regain his starting place.

Patrick Roberts Wins Player of the Month

View attachment 309653

View attachment 309652

A great start to the season, some nice players brought in there mate and good luck in the Europa League!